How about demanding the plan RIMWEB 225

Monthly Rent 225.00

Local CUG Free

All Local Calls 30 paise

All STD Cassl 50 Paise

All SMS 15 Paise

All Calls while on Roaming 50 Paise, including Incoming

^^^

rental is little high.. when it goes for mass number of connections, rental should be less...

Daga ji,ur plan is not too bad.but rel wale itna b kar denge kya?

I will be able to get you a better deal, than the one offered by me, provided 500 connections are taken in single shot.

No free usage for 225!

I understand CUG is free, but that is given.

No free usage for 225!

I understand CUG is free, but that is given.

^^^

Read once again the tariff rates he has requested and then maybe you will also appreciate it. All India STD at 50 ps entails a rental of 249 (STD Pack) And he has also asked for all roaming at 50 ps which is unavailable on any plan as yet except SRP200R where the STD roaming rate is 1.50. But maybe you are right, maybe all local ONNET could be provided free - no harm in asking.....

@pkdaga,

maybe you need to add some data charges waiver and local & national sms also in your requested plan....

Edited by KumaarShah

I will be able to get you a better deal, than the one offered by me, provided 500 connections are taken in single shot.

The following is the least plan provided by Reliance for corporate employees. Since sales persons have misused and provided to non-corporate employees they stopped the plan.

Monthly Rental Rs 50

Calls to mobile Rs 0.30 paise

Calls to Landline Rs 0.60 paise

Incoming and outgoing Roaming Rs 1/Min

200 local sms free per month.

will this plan be provided ?

thats gr8

lets start counting... we have around 34k registered members. 500 connections shouldn't be a big problem..

i'll take 5 or more connections... few in mumbai and some in other parts of india for friends and relatives..

Edited by amit.shah

Monthly Rent 225.00

Local CUG Free

All Local Calls 30 paise

All STD Cassl 50 Paise

All SMS 15 Paise

Daga ji, the one suggested by other member is even better as the minimum commitment is low

Monthly Rental Rs 50

Calls to mobile Rs 0.30 paise

Calls to Landline Rs 0.60 paise

Incoming and outgoing Roaming Rs 1/Min

200 local sms free per month.

Along with this if L1 plan can be provided (AFAIK all corporate customers get this) to rimweb CUG users and calls to CUG will be free than that would do I think..

What say other rimwebians?

just wondering what would be their termination policy if any one (or more) of those 500 connections want to terminate their connection later?

^^^

if the plan is good then the number of terminations will be less and through rimweb instead of terminating we can easily transfer the plan to other members who are interested.. thus maintaining a minimum number of connections..

if suppose 500 is the minimum conections required and we made 1000 or more then there should not be any such problem..

better to request cheapest plan with less number of connections [starting from 200, 300, 400 and 500 etc..]...

Hi,

I think they good plans to corporate because of the bulk connections taken by them also the billing is in the name of corporate so only one bill is generated.

raju

Exactly.. Reliance cares more about bulk conenctions taken by the Coporate himself, rather than combine 1000 different employee AV/CV details.

Monthly Rent 225.00

Local CUG Free

All Local Calls 30 paise

All STD Cassl 50 Paise

All SMS 15 Paise

Never heard of Reliance giving 'Customised Coporate Plans'.

They finally give what they have.

Else, the entire billing has to be modified for those few connections as its a new Tariff.

The discussion was about adding exisiting numbers to CUG, which clearly doesn't look possible.

As far as new connections are concerned:

1) Can you give these 500/1000 numbers to ppl from all diff corners in India ? i.e. If you locally submit the aplication, how will the AV/CV happen in other towns ? (BTW its Mandatory by TRAI)

2) Will this be a case where a Corporate called Rimweb exists, but 99% connections are taken by individuals are not working for it ? How will you overcome/guarantee this ?

3) What will be RimWeb's/fellow member's liability or loss be, in case of non-payment or late payment by others?

4) Intracircle CUG costs Rs. 50 whereas few Corporates have National CUG @ Rs. 100. Will this be Free for us?

5) Will there be any agreement to be signed, as it happens with Corporates demanding 'Good Customised Tariffs with Free National CUG' ?

Looks to be a distant dream.. but a good dream it is..

I throw my hat in !

I am on DAPO1. i'd not like sms charged. yes now there's a cap on 3000 sms/month. that's ok. i'd love my call rates to go down to 30p local & 50p national. if this happens then my usage would shoot up.