Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Krinix

Hutch Telephone Directory.

Hi there.

I know this topic is not relavant to this website, But im desperatly trying to find details of few hutch Numbers, and i could not find anywhere on google... i had no other place to go. ( Vulagr messages, and Miss Calls)

So If some one can help me with this, ill be greatful.

Arun, U can delete this post, if its not appropriate.

This is a Request.

Post is appropriate while the heading is not at first i thought hutch has launched directory!! :P Any way state nos are these??

Its karnataka Hutch Numbers.

Pm me the no. I will try to get u the details.. :rofl_200:

Edited by KingofKalyan

I dont think anyone can help you in this matter other than any call centre employee of Hutch or an employee of Hutch shops.

Regards.

If you PM me the number I can get you the details Like address and whose name it is registered on.

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

If you PM me the number I can get you the details Like address and whose name it is registered on.

@chirag thakkar

My dear friend it is not recommended for anybody to provide name & address of someone to someone.

As we never knows what exactly the purpose is. It might be possible that there is a problem with someone by getting missed calls or like that but it is not confirmed that this only is the reason behind this.

There is also a possibility that someone might "MISUSE" the details Name, Address, etc. of the subscriber by giving him / her "THREAT CALLS" or "BLACKMAIL" him / her.

And it is totally illegal to provide anyone's personal details to anyone. It is quite possible that if you can provide NAME & ADDRESS of a particular subscriber than you might also have other details about the particular subscriber which can be easily MISUSED by anyone.

Moreover if the person is Honest at the point that he / she is getting missed calls and vulgar messages on his / her handset than why don't he /she go to the POLICE STATION and file the F.I.R.

I think POLICE STATION is the most appropriate place to get help rather than discussing about the same in this forum.

I request the MODERATORS to delete such words / threads which encourage this illegal work.

Regads.

Edited by Honest

I too agree with Honest's view and concern,the same suggestion was given by Linuxguy earlier.But there are times when going to the police may aggravate the problem and keeping in view of the Indian police's working it may take a lot of time to solve things.I would request Chirag to help out only if he feels the person has a genuine problem and to be careful so that you dont fall into trouble trying to help others.

Thanks prathod for your concern, I really Appreciate what u have said. U Are Fair and Square.

And Mr Honest to, U seem to Living by your name.

Asumption is the Mother of all Fcuk ups, and u go figure, why i need this Number.

I have Clearly mentioned and Adviced arun to delete it, if its the case, i was just looking for some help. But every one has its own take, so i do see the reason behind Ur comments.

Besides Chirag is an experienced poster here, and he would not just post the details, so any one can misuse it. I know, The urge is always there to Point a finger.

Edited by Krinix

Thanks prathod for your concern, and Mr Honest to, U seem to Living by your name.

Asumption is the Mother of all Fcuk ups, and u go figure, why i need this Number.

I have Clearly mentioned and Adviced arun to delete it, if its the case, i was just looking for some help. But every one has its own take, so i do see the reason behind Ur comments.

Besides Chirag is an experienced poster here, and he would not just post the details, so any one can misuse it. I know, The urge is always there to Point a finger.

I never said anything against you nor was I completely against Chirag providing you the details,the only thing i said was to see if there is a genuine need and if you know the person,you misunderstood about the misusing thing,it is not that your details will be posted here and misused, but in future some others may join the forum as members and then ask for XYZ's details knowing that here members are influential to get it for them,as Rimweb comes in the first 10 results in most of the searches on google.

:)

Closing Topic as per request of OP