Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
emmi

Download Section

I think it will be lot better if we had a library of all the ringtones and wallpapers that were posted in this forum.instead of searching for something in a topic which spans a lot of pages . i think it would be better if they were categorized and posted at some place . And all the zips posted have confusing names which makes it all the more cumbersome.

I noticed confusion especially among the newbies about ringtone/wallpaper uploading and thats why I posted this thread. It contains all information and links that you need. Since the ringtones are uploaded by different users, its difficult to maintain a particular format. If you have time, please download each and every ringtone/wallpaper, then arrange it and send it to me. Then I'll put up the 'library' that you requested in the forum.

Sure dude i will but my exams are going on now. As soon as r over i'll get to work .

Regards Emmi

What i think is that we need not convert all ringtones but make a specific place where people only upload and download ringtones may be in any format. curretnly it is in forum type measn people keep replies as well as ringtones means to search a long list of replies for ringtones to download as all dont keep ringtones with each reply. so need some diff section only for that.

What i think is that we need not convert all ringtones but make a specific place where people only upload and download ringtones may be in any format. curretnly it is in forum type measn people keep replies as well as ringtones means to search a long list of replies for ringtones to download as all dont keep ringtones with each reply. so need some diff section only for that.

thats what i meant in the first place. anyway how do we do that

my suggestion is...forget the past and lets begin afresh.

start a library and post everywhere possible asking for ringtone and wallpaper uploads to be done there. once ppl get used to it, it should be quite convenient.

Can someone who has enough free time volunteer to help me with this ? I am really stuck up wit work now and don't have much time. Please E-Mail/PM me if possible.

Can someone who has enough free time volunteer to help me with this ? I am really stuck up wit work now and don't have much time. Please E-Mail/PM me if possible.

Hi Arun,

I have saved most of the ringtones from RIMweb to my machine (excluding a few that I did'nt like) and I also have a small additional collection of midis/dats.

Will try to mail you asap...

Thanks amtraq, please check your PM.

Volunteers required... Can someone help me in building the file library of ringtones and wallpapers. This is what I'm expecting from you. I'll be giving you a username/password to access the Admin panel of a file library management system. You need to have downloaded all the files from the forum already. Then you should upload each file using the Admin panel so that users can download them from : http://www.rimweb.com/downloads/

If anyone has free time to spare, send me a PM and I'll get back to you. Thanks in advance.

Yes, you cannot access the download section as it is disabled now as shown in the page. There is no ETA as of now.

Yah!

Its too long.

Why the Download section not starts working?

Various reasons (non availabilty of a suitable Download Manager, very few volunteers to help in uploading files)... as I mentioned, there is no ETA as of now.

Various reasons (non availabilty of a suitable Download Manager, very few volunteers to help in uploading files)...

If u want any kind of help, Main Hoon Na :clap:

i cud contribute with some ringtones/ani wallpapers too...

whenever we have a section for this, i cud upload them... errm...jus tell me what to do.

I'll be notifying all volunteers on what to do when its ready to implement the Download Management system.

Various reasons (non availabilty of a suitable Download Manager, very few volunteers to help in uploading files)... as I mentioned, there is no ETA as of now.

29635[/snapback]

Hey want volunteers Contact me... I wud be avbl anytime also I can help you with my library of around 300+ ringtones that I have already pasted in one of the posts It lies in my geocities account....

I can post them in midi as well as dat formats...

I'll be notifying all volunteers on what to do when its ready to implement the Download Management system.

29775[/snapback]

Can you include a system of listening to the ringtones... before downloading them something on the lines of rediff...

Can you include a system of listening to the ringtones... before downloading them something on the lines of rediff...

hmmm... i smell coding...

need help?

Look all the help at your door step... I think thats what this forum is about helping each other in solving thier problems....

You can ask for help anytime Arun....

I would like to add to what Vishal has said.... I would say HUM HAIN NAAA!!! :)

Hope its not tm of ICICI bank

hi guys....

i also have ringtones/software collection....how and where i can upload all those things...

i would like to share... :rolleyes:

In which format are the ringtones and softwares that you have ?