Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pagpri

Nokia 6275i

right my friend ada should come up with good handsets . lot of people willing to spend

India is now the 19th richest country in the world and ADA is still giving us handsets fit for some poor African countries. Sorry about Africa, did not mean to insult it. But just to show comparison.

Well everyone here agrees that ADA :rofl_200: should give us poor people :P in the urban areas :grin: some liberty to spend money :P on descent looking handsets :Chulo: with good features and most important good battery life also. :SI:

which i believe the current handset under discussion ;) will provide. We will ofcourse buy :P it if it remains in our fancy for that long. :huh:

low end handset will ofcourse give numbers B) but it is us who are willing to spend stick with the company -_- for long.

and not jump the ship if get a handset under the scheme for 500/- :wub: every other month for the free talktime. :unsure:

and the ARPU factor is also strong in our case.

what do u say guys.

(and if it :lol: has to supply low cost handset then it should subsidise the handset cost :whistle: we will buy it any day :blush: (just myself thinking aloud))

Well even tata don't have very good collections of handsets. am talking about handsets like 5 mp camera and all. why is it that nokia, samsung and all other manufactures launch thier handsets in other region but india.

i personally think (if provide enough money, and import source) i can provide much much better handset in reasonable rate than these ****ers.

U guys know ppc-6700 is availble in US only for 325 dollars, where's we getting it in 33K, more than double the price.

i wish companies like vodafone or verizone, sprint, DOCOMO, tellus or AT&T takes over another lame tata indicom and give reliance nose tough competitions, than only they'll come to know real business strategies.

I guess in US handsets are cheaper because it is given free with the connection which has a lock in period of two :help: to three years and it is not easy to get out of.

tell me if i am wrong. :)

in reliance its permanent lock in non-ruim sets . they should then give much cheaper

on the rural subsidy's end, goi provides somewhere Rs.7k+ per connection in some areas, i guess...

not sure....let me try google for the exact figures!

@copperco2

If am paying 33k to buy reliance 6700 do u think ill use it on any other network, so in that case we also should get handsets in cheaper rates.

I understand qualcomm not taking any royalty in US, even if we paying 7% royalty stil we should get these handset in much cheaper price.

@copperco2

If am paying 33k to buy reliance 6700 do u think ill use it on any other network, so in that case we also should get handsets in cheaper rates.

I understand qualcomm not taking any royalty in US, even if we paying 7% royalty stil we should get these handset in much cheaper price.

its not only that the handsets are cheaper :Equivocado: but the call charges are exhorbiant in US :NOTriste: . Considering India distinction of having the lowest call charges in the world. :Riendo:

thats is the reason why the handsets are not that cheap compared to US :SI:

What do u say.. :grin:

True but reliance is nothing but service provider, they should bergain with handsets manufactures like nokia, LG, Samsung, UTStar and motorola.

U knw there's W series handset by Sony-Ericcson in CDMA specially made for KDDI/DOCOMO.

Why cant we get all this handsets as we are no less in anything.

yes you are right. :Riendo:

we are no less. :grin:

but then we are also one of the most cost conscious breed in this world :Confuso:

and this way i guess ADA is taking this route to get into the life of people make them a addict and then cajole them to upgrade.

which takes a lot of time. :Equivocado: and with lot ess signal strength the battery runs out on us :rofl_200:

(Addict DA :rofl_200: )

this logic overlooks ppl like us who are willing to pay :NOTriste: but do not like the handset or do not attache the same value to handsets as by ADA :SI:

lets hope 6275i makes a entry into this world at the right price :GirandoOjos: and makes way for many more and far better handsets for us :Decepcionado:

^U can only hope.. :SI:

But u never know that reliance can cum up wid such a price..that u cant even think of.

It should cost 8k to 10k

its not worth for more than this

what is important is that the handsets should be of quality and that there should always be a variety at all the price points.

guys? :winko:

Does reliance support nokia 6280 WCDMA/GSM mobile?????????

The phone is already on the Reliance site, Can anybody tell me the price? Check the link

http://www.reliancecommunications.co.in/Co..._nokia6275.html

nokia 6275 wrong place Color Handset

i think nokia 6275 Video Camera Phone

Handset launched, please continue discussions here.