Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-sms Server - 4.0.0.1 ( Sms Software )

Hi HP,

would you like sharing AT command sets you used to send SMS for Nokia CDMA phone?

I still wonder even after going thru Nokia AT document, I am still not able to do that....

DIdn't get AT command working for SMS given in Nokia's PDF.

great, If anyone here can throw some light

regards,

Neeraj

Bangalore

This is the COde in VB.Net 2005

Function SendSMS(ByVal DestNum As String, ByVal SMSMsg As String) As Integer

SMSMsg = "TEST Message from Server Software"

DestNum = "9300000000"

Dim ComposedSMS As String = ""

Dim DestNumLen As Integer = DestNum.Length

Dim StrEncode As Integer = 2

Dim StrDataLen As Integer = SMSMsg.Length

ComposedSMS = Int2Hex(DestNumLen) + Str2Hex(DestNum) + Int2Hex(StrEncode) + Int2Hex(StrDataLen) + Str2Hex(SMSMsg)

txtStr.Text = "AT+CMGS=" & ComposedSMS

serialPort.Write("AT+CMGS=" & ComposedSMS & Microsoft.VisualBasic.vbCrLf)

End Function

Function Str2Hex(ByVal AscString As String) As String

Dim OutPut As String = ""

Dim i As Integer

Dim inputLen = AscString.Length

For i = 0 To inputLen - 1

OutPut += Microsoft.VisualBasic.Right("0" & Hex(Asc(AscString.Substring(i, 1))), 2)

Next i

Str2Hex = OutPut

End Function

Function Int2Hex(ByVal InputInt As Integer) As String

Int2Hex = Hex(InputInt)

If Int2Hex.Length Mod 2 <> 0 Then

Int2Hex = "0" & Int2Hex

End If

End Function

Edited by HetalDP

Only Support the Nokia CDMA with Either Bluetooth or USB Pop Port (DKU-2 or CA-53) Phones

GSM SMS Sending is Not Worked out till now

When Reliance will be in GSM or 3GSM This Software will Support then CDMA, GSM, 3GSM all in one

Hetal Patel

@hpnasik,

anything about the slow speed at which the SMSs are being sent?

Also, if we select your database, the numbers you have added in your excel sheet are also getting added and they receive some test smss. They are angry with me as my number had shown up in their mobiles. I even PM'd last week you but you have not seen the PM as yet.

Thanks

When you Send SMS or Import SMS by Excel just do the Following

Go to Database and Reopen the Database That will Speed it up (This is Temporary Solutions)

For that Number SMS-Queue.xls file just Delete that file and Reinstall the Application from

I had removed this Number from Excel file in Modified Release

http://HetalDP.GooglePages.com

Hetal Patel

Hey HP how can we acess the data base on MS access?? it ask password:: from where we can get that?

Ragarding Bluetooth Connection

If you want to have Good Range go for

Bluetooth 2.0 Class - I (100 Meters Range) DOngle (Class II hasve only 10 meter Range)

BlueSoleil Create a Problem when the Device and Machine Exceeds the Range Limits

Edited by hpnasik

Nice job Hetal,

Anything for LG RD2030 ?

Actually, i was trying to code for the same but didnt (actually, dont) know how and where to start. will you please guide me ?

tia.

Frankly I never had used Any LG GSM or CDMA Phones, LG does Support AT Command but it does not Support AT Command for SMS,

Some CDMA Modem Support AT Command but it Supports GSM PDU or GSM Text Mode in CDMA Modem This Modem can be used for sending SMS but Get any Modem only with RUIM Support

Hetal Patel

I have got this file which lists AT commands for Qualcomm. I guess, since LG and Kyocera uses Qualcomm chipset, this can be helpful to HP or other developers.

Please let us know your findings.

AT_Commands_for_CDMA.pdf

I have got this file which lists AT commands for Qualcomm. I guess, since LG and Kyocera uses Qualcomm chipset, this can be helpful to HP or other developers.

The AT Command you have Given does not show any Method to send any SMS please Clarify

@hpnasik,

While googling on concatenated sms, i found the following link. It may be of use to you. I am not a techie to comment on this, so please go through it if it helps.newbie0tr.gif

Link: - http://www.developershome.com/sms/

Thanks..

:SI::SI::clap:

The AT Command you have Given does not show any Method to send any SMS please Clarify

Well... I was not aware that the file didnt have Send method. I came across that file having Qualcomm AT commands so I thought it may be useful. Sorry for the post as it is not of any use.

Hello Now Send the SMS at the Speed 60 SMS in one minutes 6 Times faster than GSM and 4 Time Faster than CDMA

The Trick is Just make to a Call to your Reliance Handset from Any Land line, Accept the Call on Handset and Keep it on.

Then Using HPSMS-Server Software Just Start Sending the SMS while the Handset is on call this will send the SMS at Speed of 60 SMS in One Minute

Hetal Patel

Does your trick work only on incoming calls,what if a call is made from the reliance handset.Do you mean to say that the sms will go faster if the phone is on a call.

Logic in Data channel should be on, So Call should be on.

Weather is Incoming or Outgoing it does not matter the Call should be on While Sending SMS thats it.

Hetal Patel

Edited by hpnasik

is there any way to read sms from phone

Hi everybody

Good Utility

I am using the Connection the at Com5 my PCSuite is working and modem is connected vide Com5

I am trying to use the same but whenever i try to clieck the button start server it gives and error Com5 port is alredy in Use kindly check the same

Can anybody help me the same its very very urgent.

Regards

Sanjay Jobanputra

Just Close Down PC Suite and Then Try Again

Remove All MOdems from Phone and Modem Option of Control Panel and Keep your Phone Tied with the Same USB Port, DOnt Swap it too Frequently

Hetal Patel

Dear sir

I have done all the process to derive the stability for the starting of the software and also tried Nokia 6255 to check the same but still it is giving the same error.

I am trying the same in another pc too and will get back to you with the result

Kindly suggest the same

Best Regards

Sanjay