Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-sms Server - 4.0.0.1 ( Sms Software )

Hi Mr. Patel

I've tried with 2865 and it's working very well even on infrared port also .

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful software .

Will this work in case of any incoming sms ? So , that two way communications can be established .

Thanx a lot for Update

I myself have never Tried the Infrared Capability.

Now its Proven

Thanx again

Not working with VISTA

Hi,

I am using your software with Nokia 2865, working very fine with bluetooth.

U really deserve a pat on your back for this great software !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the day will not be too far when v ll able to use ur software for reading SMS from phone toooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnks a ton !!!!!!!!!

@ Hetal

Thanks a ton to you first of all, this is realy such a nice software which worths a price and you are sharing that with all of us for free.

HPSMS is realy a nice software and working nice with my nokia 6275 and HP Laptop through bluetooth connectivity, initialy i had some problem but when i read your and other members post and solution i solved issues and started massging through import mode and sms text mode also.

1- i felt some difficulty when sending sms through import option, because we send sms in bulk through this option and we have to write phone no manualy for each sms. Solution for that - syncronise your nokia phone with microsoft out look express / outlook express (windows defalut address book) and then open microsoft address book / outlook addrees book and export that to csv file. now convert that in to excel thats done now you have all your contacts in excel which you can use for back up and also for sending sms too......

2- sending sms to 160 charecters is realy an issue in this software, because smoetimes it realy required. (i have seen your reply why is this not possible but hope as this software grown from version 1.00 to version 2.00, will definatly find some solution)

suggestions

dear hetal, i am not a software develeper but i just thought about it if HPSMS (software) may not access phone book but it may accses adress book of microsoft outlook/ outlook express. Hope it may lead to any solution...

Not working with VISTA

Try on winxp sp2, there are so many compatibility issues with win vista..

dude i hav no option of XP n all

i have Vista Home Premium pre/factory installed

Dear Hetal ,

Did you try to develop option of reading incoming sms ?

Regards ,

Envy Shah

Not working with VISTA

Just a suggestion, if you really want this to work immediately you will have to recover your Vista Home edition on DVD's (Assuming you have DVD writer) and then go ahead and install XP. Thats what I'll be doing in a day or 2.

Hii Hetal,

I have been using Ver 1.5 with Nokia 6235 till now but i got a Nokia 2865 so thati can use it with Ver 2.0. I have been trying to download your software since last 2 days from your website but i never get the software properly, Everytime it download a part of it & stops. I must hve tried atleast 40-50 times but everytime it stops after downloading 139 KB , 438 KB or part of the whole file of 622 KB....can u help me get your software ver 2.0 ...is there any other website where i can try to download it. IF possible can u send me the file as an attachement to my email @ armaan1508@gmail.com . I am so confused as why i cant download the full file...I have tried Mozilla Firefox , Internet Explore & Opera too...but it does not work ..Thanks & regards

Armaan 9967930466

Hii Hetal,

I have been using Ver 1.5 with Nokia 6235 till now but i got a Nokia 2865 so thati can use it with Ver 2.0. I have been trying to download your software since last 2 days from your website but i never get the software properly, Everytime it download a part of it & stops. I must hve tried atleast 40-50 times but everytime it stops after downloading 139 KB , 438 KB or part of the whole file of 622 KB....can u help me get your software ver 2.0 ...is there any other website where i can try to download it. IF possible can u send me the file as an attachement to my email @ armaan1508@gmail.com . I am so confused as why i cant download the full file...I have tried Mozilla Firefox , Internet Explore & Opera too...but it does not work ..Thanks & regards

Armaan 9967930466

Check your mails...

Hey hetal,

Where are you, man? Not around for quite some time.

Developing Ver 3 or onto something even better for us?

Ah!.

Thats much better.

Hope you return soon to ACTIVE PARTICIPATION ON RIMWeb.

Thanks.

hey its installed in VISTA!!!!!!

Not working with VISTA

Just a suggestion, if you really want this to work immediately you will have to recover your Vista Home edition on DVD's (Assuming you have DVD writer) and then go ahead and install XP. Thats what I'll be doing in a day or 2.

hurray it got installed on VISTA ! thnx

I know i will sound the most ignorant of the lot here. i have downloaded the software and also the dotnetfx.exe and installed both. the program is up and running. i have a 6265. the phone is detected on com5 (I have connected by USB cable and not by bluetooth). i just do not know what to do!! I go to compose sms, write a no. and a message and then do not know how the message will be sent.

What to do? I browsed the forum - most of the 17 pages. i cannot find a comprehensive step by step help or guide. i know this also sounds very silly - but is there a SEND button?

How to go further? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by jmthakur

Just have to Click Send to Queue

then Start the Server if it is not Started

:D Hello to all, forgives my Englishman but I do not dominate it very much, I install the HPSMS Server 2.3 and let's arrange the format of regional date (M/d/aa), and it(he,she) recognized the telephone now there is another problem which is on having tried to send a message gives me mistake, and the truth I do not have idea of since(as,like) correcting it to seeing if you can help me. :Equivocado::D

Not if I am doing the correct thing or am obviating some step before sending the text

Here this image of the mistake and a text with the detail of the mistake. :D

post-21369-1180529223_thumb.jpg

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: El campo es demasiado pequeño para aceptar la cantidad de datos que intenta agregar. Intente insertar o pegar menos datos.
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatusErrors(RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatus(RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataRow[] dataRows, DataTableMapping tableMapping)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdateFromDataTable(DataTable dataTable, DataTableMapping tableMapping)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataTable dataTable)
   at HPSMS.SMSForm.Insert2Queue(String mobileno, String message, DateTime Schedule)
   at HPSMS.SMSForm.btnQueueManual_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
	Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
	Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
HPSMS-Server
	Assembly Version: 2.3.0.0
	Win32 Version: 2.3.0.0
	CodeBase: file:///C:/Archivos%20de%20programa/HPTrade/HPSMS-Server/HPSMS-Server.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
	Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
	Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Data
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Transactions
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
	<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Edited by alllockrv

:) Hello to all, forgives my Englishman but I do not dominate it very much, I install the HPSMS Server 2.3 and let's arrange the format of regional date (M/d/aa), and it(he,she) recognized the telephone now there is another problem which is on having tried to send a message gives me mistake, and the truth I do not have idea of since(as,like) correcting it to seeing if you can help me. :):help:

Not if I am doing the correct thing or am obviating some step before sending the text

Here this image of the mistake and a text with the detail of the mistake. :Decepcionado:

post-21369-1180529223_thumb.jpg

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: El campo es demasiado pequeño para aceptar la cantidad de datos que intenta agregar. Intente insertar o pegar menos datos.
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatusErrors(RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatus(RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataRow[] dataRows, DataTableMapping tableMapping)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdateFromDataTable(DataTable dataTable, DataTableMapping tableMapping)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataTable dataTable)
   at HPSMS.SMSForm.Insert2Queue(String mobileno, String message, DateTime Schedule)
   at HPSMS.SMSForm.btnQueueManual_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
HPSMS-Server
	Assembly Version: 2.3.0.0
	Win32 Version: 2.3.0.0
	CodeBase: file:///C:/Archivos%20de%20programa/HPTrade/HPSMS-Server/HPSMS-Server.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
	Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
	Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Data
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Transactions
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
	CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
	<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

What I see is that you had nokia pc suite open while trying to use HP SMS server. Shut your Nokia PC Suite and then try using this. It should work...

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

:) Thanks Chirag Thakkar friend, I have I did what you recommended to me and problem persists, and inclusively uninstall Nokia PC Suite of my maquina and still persisted the problem, some other suggestion thanks to the delay of replaced his.

:)

Edited by alllockrv

I know i will sound the most ignorant of the lot here. i have downloaded the software and also the dotnetfx.exe and installed both. the program is up and running. i have a 6265. the phone is detected on com5 (I have connected by USB cable and not by bluetooth). i just do not know what to do!! I go to compose sms, write a no. and a message and then do not know how the message will be sent.

What to do? I browsed the forum - most of the 17 pages. i cannot find a comprehensive step by step help or guide. i know this also sounds very silly - but is there a SEND button?

How to go further? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

WAITING FOR SOME HELP ON THIS BASIC ISSUE. FEEL DEPRESSED WHEN OTHERS ARE MERRILY SENDING SMS AND I CANNOT FIGURE OUT THIS BASIC ISSUE. :):)

Hi Hetal

Wanted to add one more thing. Once the message is sent to all the receipient from xls file. The file is locked. To access that file again you have to shutwond the SMS Server and then only u can use that file again.

@varun1234

I am aware of this Problem from Day One But

Excel uses Non Sharable Technology Unlike Access or MS SQL database Multiple Users can not share same database source. So when Import some SMS it locked the content of Excel otherwise the Excel file may Corrupt.

I am Working on Opening Excel file in Non Locked Read only mode.

Hi Hetal I suppose you are not closing the connection used to import

assuming that you are using Vb.net

in OpenImport_Click you must close the connection after you read the Excel file

say if your connection is defined as MyFileCon then you need to say MyFileCon.Close() that's it

If you still want the connection open in the Import_Click you can reopen it do the validations you do in the OpenImport_Click and continue with your import

and dont forget to close the connection here also

Edited by neerajayshree

@ neerajayshree

I have Implemented it now it open the Connection only while Saving and Changing the Table in Combo Box

Excel File can be Edited now

There was a Bug in Date Convertion while Importing SMS it have been Resolved

Please DOwnload the Version from Site

http://hptrade.com/download/HPSMS-Server/

The New Release is 2.3.5