Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arun

Ndtv News On Reliance's R World

NDTV News On Reliance's R World - May 12, 2004 - Techtree.com

Reliance Infocomm adds another feature to its R world by tying up with NDTV 24X7. This enables users to receive audio-video streaming of hourly news updates on their multi-media handsets from the news channel.

Users can view the latest news clips, from the channel by selecting NDTV 24X7 in the ‘News’ section of the main menu of R World. However according to the sources, the bulletin in the R World may be delayed by 30 min. from the actual time of telecast.

With the launch of NDTV news service, the news channels in R World amounts to three, the earlier ones being Aaj Tak and CNBC. (Incidently Aaj Tak and NDTV are tough competitors) At present, Reliance India Mobile (RIM) customers can avail all these services free of cost, as access to R World is now free.

Other than news services, R World also provides its customers with the latest headlines in 8 languages.

Quality of video should be improved. Otherwise it's not a pleasure to watch it.

Its of the same quality as of the other videos available. Use a color handset for better viewing !

The video quality was 2 bad . and anyway there just posting a i minute video. And its not live.

If someone has a colour phone pls tell me how d video looks on that this looks too bad and by the time u get it 2 ur ear to hear whats goin on the video finishes and connecting a headset itself takes a minute. Is the visdeo longer on colour phones I dont think that R-world contents will b diff for diff phones but if it is pls tell me how long is it.

If someone has a colour phone pls tell me how d video looks on that this looks too bad and by the time u get it 2 ur ear to hear whats goin on the video finishes and connecting a headset itself takes a minute. Is the visdeo longer on colour phones I dont think that R-world contents will b diff for diff phones but if it is pls tell me how long is it.

R-World differs from phone models..

R-World in RD2030 wont be the same when it comes to RD7130 :)

So are the videos also longer or something coz in 7130 we can also watch videos from wap sites which are pretty long

So are the videos also longer or something coz in 7130 we can also watch videos from wap sites which are pretty long

I dont think there is any restriction in handset by which it can limit the video to a certain length..

It depends upon the content hosted on server.. It will buffer and play to watever length the video is..

But when it comes to saving in your handset, you might have some restrictions to size ;)