Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

When You Will Be Available On RIMweb.in Next

I am addict to RIMweb and monday to friday login atleast twice daily. :)

^^^

Hello all my dear friends at Rimweb.

I will not be available at our beloved Rimweb from 23rd March to 1st April 2008. As I'm going out of station for this period.

Will miss you all and my beloved Rimweb a lot. :cry:

Will surely be back by late night of 1st April 2008. :yes:

Regards.

my speed is 36wpm in english

Hello all my dear friends.

Now I am back from my trip and will be available daily on Rimweb. I missed Rimweb and all of you a lot in these 9 days.

Regards.

I visit Rimweb.in Daily. :SI:

Cannot live without it. Great place to search & Share info.

Quite a dead thread it seems...last reply was in april!

^^^

Techack

My dear friend, I had started this thread for the members who by some reasons could not logon to Rimweb. They can report here for what period he / she would not be available on Rimweb. As other co-members and friends, could know about the availability of other members on Rimweb.

But we at Rimweb are so lucky, that most of our dedicated members would not go away for such a long time. Even if they go, they still have excess to Rimweb through Wap or GPRS.

So, their is no issue of the thread being dead at all.

Regards.

^^^

Techack

My dear friend, I had started this thread for the members who by some reasons could not logon to Rimweb. They can report here for what period he / she would not be available on Rimweb. As other co-members and friends, could know about the availability of other members on Rimweb.

But we at Rimweb are so lucky, that most of our dedicated members would not go away for such a long time. Even if they go, they still have excess to Rimweb through Wap or GPRS.

So, their is no issue of the thread being dead at all.

Regards.

My dear Kamal,

Your motive was good, but it is quite difficult to find the thread and post a message as this thread goes into oblivion when new posts in same category come into picture.

Actually the thread of Kyocera 7135 is a dead one, the last post was on January 14. This occupies space in the main page and deserves deletion now. This category may be merged with `other handsets' category.

Regards..

^^ Make it a sticky then.

My dear Kamal,

Your motive was good, but it is quite difficult to find the thread and post a message as this thread goes into oblivion when new posts in same category come into picture.

^^^

@Saugata

My dear friend, you are very correct that it is sometimes hard to find a particular thread and post the messages. But for the same reason, I had given the link to this thread in my signatures from the last 1 year.

Members could easily find a link in my signatures for this thread. Thats why I had given some important links in my signatures so that members could find it easily.

And for the Kyocera thread, the same was started by Ashoka Bhai, I think. So, he will be the best judge to do the needful.

Regards.

Started RIM Webbing few months back..

Now, its difficult to give up RIMWeb.. its my favourite habbit/hobby/Pastime.

Not to mention a great place to interact & share views about RComm.

Always around...

Edited by ACS

umm.. I need an astrologer [ :) ]

Offline For A While

Hey guys,

Sorry haven't been around much lately. In the labor pangs of setting up a new company and also organising an alumni meet coming up in Cochin on 3th and 4th Jan 2009. So I'll be more offline than on.

I miss RIMweb but sometimes other things take priority and this is one of those times.

Wish you guys all the best in difficult times like now, when we have retarded politicans to "safeguard" us and "yo yo" equity markets to give us sleepless nights.

Just want you guys to know, I'm just an sms away if any of you need to get thru to me, for whatever reason.

Take care

Anupe

PS: I voted for RIMweb's nomination for the poll btw and a 5 star on all ratiings ( as if I would think of any other rating anyways) lol

Take care guys.. miss you ALL

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

@Anupe

Hope to see you back soon! What is your new business/company about?

Edited by Nirvana

Yes my dear Anupe, come back soon.

Your views are always been beneficial for many of us.

well the BIOS of MY PC has gone . .i dunnno know where :lol: it will take some time sorry that i wnt be able to rimweb atleast for a week, sorry i miss rimweb!

^^^

We too miss you and all your valuable posts on the forum my dear Akshat. Hope your PC would start working again soon. Till then we will miss you a lot on the forum.

Come back soon ! :)

My dear friends.....I'm not available on Rimweb from 16th to 26th December 2010. Going to Jaipur and Delhi. :)

Will try to login from mobile occasionaly.

Mobile se sab pe nazar rakhunga ke aakhir chal kya raha hai. :winko:

:)

^^^ I Wont be Active between 18th Dec to 1st Jan going to:

Raipur > Mumbai > Pune > Mumbai > Ahamdabad > Udaipur > Jodhpur > Osiyan > Pushkar > Jaipur > Delhi > Raipur

Details because My Fans Wanna catch up :Chulo:

I shall Log on and read what you guys are posting - Do Well

Did I tell u I am using Tapatalk its just great,

holiday-honey.jpg

Happy New Year - Merry Xmas - Have Fun

well I am here tomorrow ..................

Edited by Genius

@HONEST

Have a safe and Healthy Journey. Be Around particularly during the time सो गया ये जहा, सो गया आसमान, सो गयी है सारी मंजिले.... सो गया है रास्ता

@GENIUS

9 Cities in 14 Days!! Hefty Vacation :P

After coming back, do post a time pass travelogue. It sure will be enjoyable for many.

Aur travelling me bhi Post karte rehna nahi to Tapatalk bandh karva denge!! :grin:

Edited by rajanmehta

Friends,

Due to renovation work at my place, I will be less active on the forum for the next 30 days. :(

Will be back on track from 20th April onwards. :)

Will surf the forum through mobile occasionally. Afterall its Rimweb...."Merey Dil Ki Dhadkan" :)

Won't be available on the forum for the next four days. Going to Delhi for some urgent work.

Will login from mobile occasionally. :)

Have a good time - enjoy kulcha and chole and lassi and chai matthari and parotha and paneer nan and above all

Mundi of delhi

15.jpg

^^^

Thanks Chacha Ji..... Ye sab maal pani toh merey liye Delhi wale taiyaar rakhte hain merey pahuchne se pehle he.... They know that I'm a foodie. :)

Yeh Mundi kahann milegi ?

Infact it should be Kudee..... Hamari Jhumri-Tallaiya mein kudiyon ki konsi kamee hai chachaji? Infact the model in the pic u attached, belongs to Jhumri-Tallaiya itself. :P

U missed one thing in the above list..... Inn sab items k sath agar 2 pegs whiskey k hon toh majaa aa jaye......because consuming liquor within permitted quantity is not injurious to MY health. Lol.