Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

When You Will Be Available On RIMweb.in Next

Hello all my dear friends at Rimweb.in

I'm starting this thread for all of those members who visit rimweb.in regularly and express their thoughts through their posts.

The purpose of this thread is to let our co-members and friends at rimweb.in knows when we are next available on this forum. Many of us goes on vacations, business tours & many students prepare for exams and in the meantime can't log on to our beloved rimweb.in

So why not tell all our friends at rimweb.in for our next availability on this forum.

Lets start.

I'm not available on rimweb.in from 21st December'06 to 30th December'06. Definetely available from 31st December'06 onwards on my beloved rimweb.in

Will miss rimweb.in and all my dear friends at this forum a lot. :Contento:

Regards.

• Like 1

I have been a member of rimweb for a long time,but have been active only from aug 2006 or so. I dont travel much but even if I do,I can access rimweb from my mobile,atleast once a day compared to my multiple entry to rimweb site every day.

hey friends, i m regularly active on rimweb.. its truly a classic portol for geniune disscussion on overall telecom industry..

i hav set it as my homepage ;)

cheers!!

today,

every 3-4 hours or so.

not going out for next few days atleast.

Edited by tanveer

Hi. I log on almost every day twice. I do not travel much, but when i do, i log on from my 6265. I will post here if i am travelling for more than 4 days.

Thanks, Honest for starting this topic.

Almost every day mostly to mock Ashok...... hey I've not done that for a long time.... Ashok you #$#&(*#&%@*#&%*#$. Ah. much better. ;)

Hello all my dear friends at Rimweb.in

I'm starting this thread for all of those members who visit rimweb.in regularly and express their thoughts through their posts.

The purpose of this thread is to let our co-members and friends at rimweb.in knows when we are next available on this forum. Many of us goes on vacations, business tours & many students prepare for exams and in the meantime can't log on to our beloved rimweb.in

So why not tell all our friends at rimweb.in for our next availability on this forum.

Lets start.

I'm not available on rimweb.in from 21st December'06 to 30th December'06. Definetely available from 31st December'06 onwards on my beloved rimweb.in

Will miss rimweb.in and all my dear friends at this forum a lot. :NO:

Regards.

Hi,

I think rimweb.in is truly a amazing website :Chulo: where we can discuss anything related specifically to Reliance mobile and also we can discuss just abt anything related to tech and computers. As far as availability is concerned i log onto this site daily after 10 PM .......... i certainly cant live without rimweb.in

and i wish this site in years to come becomes even more user friendly :GirandoOjos:

Cheers :angry:

Rajiv

almost once daily after 10.30 or 11 pm ..addicted to it

Once again Anujit is down with ICBUCV a rare and dangerous mental disease (Instablity Caused By Uncontrolled Consumption of Vodka) :angry:

so well gaali degaa hi naa :GirandoOjos:

I come here every night (and sometimes from office too) :NO:

All my dear friends.

I'm back from my New Year Vacations and will be available at my dearest RIMWEB daily by now.

Regards.

Hello all my dear friends.

I will not be available at my beloved Rimweb.in from 25th February 2007 to 5th March 2007 as I'm going out of station. Definetely will be back by 6th March 2007 onwards.

Will miss all of you and my beloved Rimweb.in a lot. :cry:

Regards.

Edited by Honest

Every week day at night and on sunday even during day... :cry:

Daily around 10:00 - 10:30 pm

rimweb.in is truly a amazing website....... :Riendo:

long live RIMWEB :cry:

Cheers

rajiv

Hello all my dear friends.

I will not be available at my beloved Rimweb.in from 25th February 2007 to 5th March 2007 as I'm going out of station. Definetely will be back by 6th March 2007 onwards.

Will miss all of you and my beloved Rimweb.in a lot. :cry:

Regards.

We'll wait for ur return buddy. Come back soon. :Riendo:

@ honest.

we will miss you buddyy :unexp:

take good care of urself..

btw i will be away from RIMWEB for all that time i will not be online.. will miss you all.. very badly.. :Chulo:

for that period...

Adiction in life is Good if it is with our dear RIMweb.

I am here daily, mostly in the afternoons around 2.00 pm.

btw this thread was started with the intention of telling others 'when we will not be here' that is in days....weeks..months..

(so others should make a point to miss you for that period) :(

Hi all my dear friends. I am back at Rimweb. I missed all of you and Rimweb.in a lot in these 9 days.

@vishal & copperco2

Thanks my dear friends for your kind consideration.

By now I will be regularly available at my beloved Rimweb.in :)

Regards