Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

RIMweb 3rd Anniversary Meet !

From shy wonderkids like Vishal, to hidden talents like Hetal... today RIMweb forum not just remains online... but also a meeting place for friends of sorts... anyone who has attended a RIMweb meet will vouch for that !!! :biggrinthumb:

And as part of the 3rd RIMweb Anniversary celebrations we're having a Meet @ Mumbai !

Date : 30th December 2006, 5:30 PM

Event : The Ultimate RIMweb Meet!!!

Venue 2 * :

Date : 23rd to 30th Dec 2006

Event : The Ultimate Rimweb Meet!!!

Guys we need volunteers who can organize a meet... the funda is real simple... the one taking the responsibility should in effect contact all members in his / her city, who have expressed interest in attending the meet. Decide on a common location where everyone finds comfortable... sit around, meet one another, learn about each others backgrounds... who knows, one of them might be the guy who can give you a clue to that maths equation you could not solve for ages :D

well... as per experience... the discussion tends to move to reliance mobiles very very soon... and you can discuss a lot more when you are talking to a person in face rather than online :D

Cost : Will be shared on "Go-Dutch" style ! each one pays equally... whatever you eat / drink... the way a normal mature adult eats out with friends ! [ :D ]

We'll have one in Mumbai, and as suggested by Abhay, we could have it along with the movie "Guru" too..

I might have kaltify'ied (Mumbaiya) this time ... coz of some pre-made plans to goa... but well... you never know - plans changed for the meet... and we have it in Mumbai on 30th instead of the 23rd.

psst... Arun is hinting about free tickets to the movie at Inox for those who come for the meet ! :biggrinthumb:

btw, there are 2 prizes sponsored by me too ... wait and try to make it for the meet!

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ORGANIZING A MEET IN YOUR CITY, WILL SEND OUT SOME GUIDELINES!!

PS : If you are a Catholic and if you make chocolates / wine at home, you will have to carry a little for all since Christmas would have just passed (and I attack all my Christian friends ... love da stuff dey make !!!)

Cheers !

Ashok

hey ashok! great yaar. surely i'll make it to the meet on 30. But i may have to leave early, as next early morning i m leaving for my native place, and as i'll be riding bike, i want to get as sleep as possible on saturday. so pls see that we either plan 3 to 6 movie timings or if u r planning 6-9, then pls keep a few hrs beforehand so that we all can have a god chat.

looking forward for the last rimweb.in meet..........of this year!

I was willing to attend one rimweb, but had it been around 8th jan, I coud have atended, I will not be able to make it due to preoccupation. Anyway, hope you all enjoy meet and also wishing you all gr8 christmas.

im in for the mumbai meet :biggrinthumb: yeah gr8 we could all go to watch guru together !!

EDIT

so ashok u'll be there for the meet right ??

Edited by abhay

i am too so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rocking response :! :clap:

What is the time of the meet. If its late afternoon - early evening types, I'll come too. I will have to leave at around 7 - 7:30 to be back to my lab in time.

I'm in... keep me posted ashok...

Hi,

I too love to meet all. Let me know venue and time.

Vijay

i'll be there ,

just mail me the exact venue address & timings.

thanks

chandraprakash

CCD in Bandra?? Guess there are 3 out there! B)

Which one? The one at Carters??

I'm not sure but Ashok will mention it by 29th when he comes back from Goa !

Other than those who have replied to this topic and wish to participate in the Meet, please PM me.

Its in CCD bandra carter road.

dellhi aa jao sab maze karenge

I think next year u should arrange this meet in calcutta.... the city of rasogullas and samosas .... rimweb rocks :biggrin: ..... so too calcutta :cool:

ya next time do arrange one in delhi

Date : 30th December 2006

Time: 5:30 PM

Event : The Ultimate RIMweb Meet!!!

See you guys tomorrow.

Message sent to most people :clap: