Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kesav

"Help Dtails" Application

Dear Friends,

I use LG 6130. I normally use the applications which are of free of content charges. I've come across one application by name Help Dtails in the following path.

MoreServices >> Tool Kit >> MyEmergency >> Help Dtails

Whenever I try to access that particular application I get the following error. (100 out of 100 times..)

"unable to process request. Please try again"

I wanted to know what this application is there for and also wanted to know whether it works for other handset models.

didnt try....everything is charged!!

100 out of 100 would cost u kbs with mate?

Clear memory and reset Rworld, U'll not get this error.

Forget it as a bad dream and enjoy life as it is. Dont take tension, man. Just joking. No idea as yet as I have a Nokia 6265 where this app is not avl. Or maybe I have not checked it up lately. The last app that I saw on my 6265 was Phonebook upload and download, which worked well on my 6265 but not on my 5340. Like I said, take no tension if it does not work. We are not paying for RMWorld as we are on DAPO, so enjoy life as it is.

I don't have any tension.

Its disgusting that some applications are there in R-World although they're not working for that specific handsets.

It wouldn't have been a problem earlier since you're not charged for network usage.

Just I'm trying to throw light on these type of traps where your money will be ****ed out although the application itself will not be working. For me its not charged but for others who are not DAPO or Membership plan it would have been charged without customer knowing the trap.

My request to Reliance ::

1. Do complete overhaul of all applications available in R-World.

2. Do thorough checking for each application on each handset.

3. Remove reduntant applications (like "set language" in News Room and also in Tool Kit).

4. Clearly specify what is the use of each application in R-World web page. ( Customers cannot pay(network usage) you for to understand what each application is meant for...)

Unless all the suggestions are taken in right spirit and actions initiated I don't see any hope of success for new 10p/10KB network usage.

Hi Kesav,

Let me first answer your very first query.

"My emergency" is an application wherein u enter your personal details like Name, Add., Blood Grp., Contact Nos. etc. that can be useful in case of any emergency situations like accidents.

This information will be stored in database and any one can receive this info. by Sending ICE to 1234 as an SMS from your handset. So that they can help you out of inform your parents, relatives about any situation.

Regarding, the application not working I cant say much as I have not checked it recently. However I have entered my details earlier say 4 months back.

But it is true that applications dont work at times. And reliance ppl seem to be busy snoring. I dont understand why they dont regularly check for applications not working at all or not working properly.

And now since they have charged up everything, its no use exploring R World and wasting money.

"My emergency" is an application wherein u enter your personal details like Name, Add., Blood Grp., Contact Nos. etc. that can be useful in case of any emergency situations like accidents.

This information will be stored in database and any one can receive this info. by Sending ICE to 1234 as an SMS from your handset. So that they can help you out of inform your parents, relatives about any situation.

Dear,

The application which you're mentioning is "My Details" inside "MyEmergency". I'm really very much aware of use of this application. This application is working fantastic and no issues. What I'm talking is about the application "Help Dtails" inside "MyEmergency"

Edited by kesav