Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
supernova

Best Reliance Product For R Connect

tried searching forum but could not get the exact answer of my query , so this new thread . Mods pl. move if there is a similar thread

I need suggestion for the best thing to be used in reliance for internet . Location where it has to be used is a village side with not much signal strength.

options:

1. Should i go for Fwp with ppa installed ?

2. or do the mobile provide better speed . if yes , then which one ?

3. or the usb card ec325 huwaei .

price is not a problem . thing is speed should be max .

Hi Supernova ,

though it wont fit in your requirement of max speed but the most practical solution would be to try bsnl,airtel or idea gprs.............depending on the location of village if it is near any major state or national highway one of these operators would have good signals..thats the way i feel things are cause in my place of work we had 100 to 150 rural workers and their operators would be acc. to village they reside in i.e in one village everyone would opt for airtel in another all will have tata ( depending on signal ) just ask the guy which operator has max. conn. in his village.

bye

Soham

thanks for instant reply.. actually requirement is for reliance only

@supernova

My dear friend I think FWP with Patch Panel Anteenna will be the best for you. Speed of Huwaei USB card will be approximately similar to FWP only.

If you use FWP than you will also get the benefit of making voice calls and SMS.

Regards.

i was also thinking of ppa installed fwp , but problem is that now lsp 350 r is not coming .

and there is no requirement of sms or voice . only net

Some of CDMA 1x / EVDO PCMCI Card have External Antenna LInk

There are 2 Type External Range Extender Antennas

1. Passive Range Extender (Pure Antenna)

2. Active Range Extender (So many Contries doe not Allow it)

Try to find This Card with Paired with Range Extender up 5db Strenght

IN US

As Copper Network is not so waster as House are Fragment in Middle-South US like Arizona states

This Type of Range Extenders are Boon to them

1. Passive Antenna as Technology Neutral and can be Used with GSM/ CDMA and on

2. Active Range Extender are Built for Specific Tech Check B 4 You buy something

Hello, I am a new Reliance User. I just purchased a Reliance 2865 phone... thinking that it'd be perfect for my remote location in Pune...

Could anyone tell me how the speed on this phone fares?? Thanks.

fwp 350 r I could'nt remember will be effective.

144kbps is the capacity. I got around 160kbps

tried searching forum but could not get the exact answer of my query , so this new thread . Mods pl. move if there is a similar thread

I need suggestion for the best thing to be used in reliance for internet . Location where it has to be used is a village side with not much signal strength.

options:

1. Should i go for Fwp with ppa installed ?

2. or do the mobile provide better speed . if yes , then which one ?

3. or the usb card ec325 huwaei .

price is not a problem . thing is speed should be max .

finally i got it. i was searching for similar problem. a better thing to be used for internet.

anybody got an idea?

usb modem like the one introduced by tata indiacom for approx 2000/- with ruim..

or data pc.. card or ?

come on guys...

Edited by copperco2

usb modem like the one introduced by tata indiacom for approx 2000/- with ruim..

or data pc.. card or ?

@copperco2

My dear friend the USB card from TATA which comes at the price of Rs.2850/- does not support voice calls. Thats why its the cheapest.

Actually TATA has three different kind of DATA cards. One works with PCMCIA slot for LAPTOPS. Another just like Reliance's USB data modem which comes at nearly 4000/-. And the last which comes at Rs.2850/- doesn't support the Voice calls. You can surf the internet and only can send and receive SMS through this.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

or data pc.. card or ?

@copperco2

My dear friend the USB card from TATA which comes at the price of Rs.2850/- does not support voice calls. Thats why its the cheapest.

Actually TATA has three different kind of DATA cards. One works with PCMCIA slot for LAPTOPS. Another just like Reliance's USB data modem which comes at nearly 4000/-. And the last which comes at Rs.2850/- doesn't support the Voice calls. You can surf the internet and only can send and receive SMS through this.

Regards.

that is the only thing i will be loking forward to.. i.e.data.

can i use ruim with this thing? i mean can this thing when purchased be made to work on reliance network?

or data pc.. card or ?

@copperco2

Regards.

can i use ruim with this thing? i mean can this thing when purchased be made to work on reliance network?

TATA huawie card is RUIM based, u can use it on reliance, check it out.

use any handset u will not get any speed difference ! better switch to broadband if broadband is not available than switch to bsnl dialup. or wait for launch of EVDO :wacko:

^^^

@cracker

You are right my dear friend, if broadband is available then one must go for the broadband connection only.

But the single benefit of these data cards are they are ready to use on the way also, and in broadband connection we can't take it along wherever we go or you can say that we can't use it while we are on the move.

Regards.

or data pc.. card or ?

@copperco2

Regards.

TATA huawie card is RUIM based, u can use it on reliance, check it out.

^^^

But my dear friend I think this TATA HUAWIE card will cost him around Rs.4000/- where as copperco2 is searching for the cheapest option.

Regards.

Wait for EVDO for Mobile Users

^^^

But my dear friend I think this TATA HUAWIE card will cost him around Rs.4000/- where as copperco2 is searching for the cheapest option.

Regards.

i am looking forward to cheapest and the best. not necessarily 'only cheap'.

maine aarti nahin utarni hai..

i want it to work if not on the same lines as a broadband connection i have but it should make both ends meet.

if bsnl data card, can used in roaming without any extra charge then i think i will go for it..

approx 250/-pm. for unlimited? and 150/-p.m. rental

hi

my option is go for BSNL DATA CARDS

monthly rental of 250 for unlimited internet no download limits.

u dont hav to purchase u get it on rental basis of 200 only.

so the monthly connection fee amounts to be 500.

if u dont have laptops buy pci pcmcia card slot for PC.

the data card will not support roaming it will work only in their respective towns.

the data card will not support roaming it will work only in their respective towns.

@prawin

Thats the problem my dear friend. BSNL doesn't have services in Mumbai. In Mumbai their is MTNL. Our friend COOPERCO2 will not be able to use this data card of BSNL because this card doesn't work in roaming.

i am looking forward to cheapest and the best. not necessarily 'only cheap'

@cooperco2

My dear friend I think the option of Rs.2850/- data card will also good for you. As their must not be any data transfer speed difference in Rs.2850/- or Rs.4000/- data cards in my point of view, because both the cards work on same CDMA platform.

Otherwise you can wait for MTNL to launch the same card in Mumbai. But their is no news from MTNL to launch this card in Mumbai & Delhi as of now.

Regards.

@prawin

Thats the problem my dear friend. BSNL doesn't have services in Mumbai. In Mumbai their is MTNL. Our friend COOPERCO2 will not be able to use this data card of BSNL because this card doesn't work in roaming.

i am looking forward to cheapest and the best. not necessarily 'only cheap'

@cooperco2

My dear friend I think the option of Rs.2850/- data card will also good for you. As their must not be any data transfer speed difference in Rs.2850/- or Rs.4000/- data cards in my point of view, because both the cards work on same CDMA platform.

Otherwise you can wait for MTNL to launch the same card in Mumbai. But their is no news from MTNL to launch this card in Mumbai & Delhi as of now.

Regards.

MTNL is currently pushing for Triband and its network for CDMA is not too much to talk about.

and my information was more so based on the post here http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=9650 by kams19 saying that the data part works but the voice doesnt.

Lastly Its not "COO" but "COPP" i.e Copperco2

come on guys ..... mine is a unique name..

I guess.. i will either have to go for Reliance ot tata data/ usb cards if i want to have use it extensively in maharastra and sometimes India.

Lastly Its not "COO" but "COPP" i.e Copperco2

come on guys ..... mine is a unique name..

@copperco2

Oh my dear friend it was my mistake. Actually in Corel Draw there is a font named 'COOPERBLACK'. Whenever I see your post in rimweb, this cooperblack font name always emerge in my mind, because while designing I mostly use this font. I think thats why I mistyped your name. I'm really very sorry for that.

And by the way I too agree that yours is definetely a unique name.

I guess.. i will either have to go for Reliance ot tata data/ usb cards if i want to have use it extensively in maharastra and sometimes India.

If your maximum usage is in Mumbai only, than you can also go for MTNL GARUDA MOBILE. In which you get unlimited downloads @ Rs.299/- per month.

For the same speed Reliance is charging 1500/- for unlimited plans.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

@honest

thanks. i will just check back. (but this will not be a reliance product.)