Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Lets Ask Arun

:previous: Thanks for reporting it.

If a RimWeb Seller offers a product to sell and then he is not responding with full details / silent, how to go about it? Where to address this in RimWeb?

:previous: From the Buy/Sell topic guidelines:

... if a seller has not responded to potential buyer question posts for more than 15 days in their sell topic, then it will be locked until the seller requests (using Report button) it to be opened for a reason. Please help moderate such topics where the seller has not responded to requests for more than 15 days, by using the Report button.

I have now enforced the Display Name for Facebook signups now. Please let me know if you notice any again, if you do please copy-paste the URL of the member profile.

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showuser=80797 - member since 10 June 2012.

The profile is not showing the name since the person has not completed the account setup (which was enforced earlier so that a display name is entered) after logging in with Facebook account. So the user can only see a page with options to create a forum account (by entering name) now, and cannot browse the forum until it is completed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Since last 2-3 days, getting errors while accessing RIMWeb.

When www.rimweb.in is opened, error message in 1st image is shown.

After clicking Enter Forum, error message in 2nd image appears.

Happens multiple times in a day. After 2-3 minutes, site can be accessed normally.

• Like 1

:previous: Thanks for reporting it, I will increase the number of connections limit for mySQL.

^^^

I thought it is a problem with my Internet connection & never doubted Rimweb.in.

(Even for this we need Mr. Rajan :) - +1 given)

I am newbie and don't know this has been answered earlier

How to post images in rimweb?

I am newbie and don't know this has been answered earlier

How to post images in rimweb?

howtov.jpg

Hope this helps :)

Thanks for the reply. And how to embed video clips?

Thanks for the reply. And how to embed video clips?

howtovid.jpg

What explains the sudden increase in number of anonymous users browsing in last few days?

Earlier the average was only 2-3 but now it's 20+.

Don't think member's browsing habits can change so drastically in such a short time.

Could those be spammer accounts?

2z8dz53.png

While giving likes today, got this error message... :(

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Ahem! Why should there be any Quota in giving likes too! :confuse: Request to remove the limit. :sos:

• Like 3

...and on the occasion of Rajan Mehta's birthday, all member groups (except the 0 poster group) will now have double the limit for Private Messages. The limit for "Likes" for the top member groups have been increased as well. The script requires a limit to be set, it does not have unlimited option.

• Like 7

Wow... Nice to hear the increase in quota of PM.. Thanks Arun ji...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

...and on the occasion of Rajan Mehta's birthday, all member groups (except the 0 poster group) will now have double the limit for Private Messages. The limit for "Likes" for the top member groups have been increased as well. The script requires a limit to be set, it does not have unlimited option.

:signthankspin::thumbup::yahoo::pleasantry::clap::praise:

...and on the occasion of Rajan Mehta's birthday, all member groups (except the 0 poster group) will now have double the limit for Private Messages. The limit for "Likes" for the top member groups have been increased as well.

Rajanji's contribution on this forum is truly excellent. Your gesture is perfect honouring Rajanji.Great going.

dear arun, have not received real time mail notification of Personal Messages since evening..

also, the option of SMS notifications is not enabled, i believe.. any plans of implementing that..

thanks..

dear arun, have not received real time mail notification of Personal Messages since evening..

Yes, it had to be disabled temporarily to resolve another issue. I will update once it is fixed.

also, the option of SMS notifications is not enabled, i believe.. any plans of implementing that..

thanks..

No

Emails should be working again, sorry for the missing emails yesterday evening & night.

I have noticed some problem on homepage of website www.rimweb.in

Kindly check the picture attached.. Doubt some kind of virus attack, but you can judge it better..

post-5509-0-57020000-1350535276_thumb.gi