Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Lets Ask Arun

Out of 15 topics listed in RimWeb's Welcome page, 14 are opening "Error". i.e. these 14 are yet to be approved for publishing. Other authorised / useful topics got pushed out.

Is it genuine or some sabotage to RimWeb?

Can it be designed to authorise & publish topics in First page?

Edited by admirer2000

yess i am alsooo

post-11343-0-96901700-1350535961_thumb.j

me too noticed. should be virus

It isn't a virus, but a spammer posting spam topics and posts. Since moderation preview is ON, they were not published and not accessible through the forum. The current homepage can't avoid unpublished topics listing as discussed earlier in this topic. The new homepage (which is already ready but needs to be implemented and is in my To-Do list) should not show unpublished topics.

Spammer even not spared Status messages. He posted 16 comments on my Status also. Anyways, everything is in control and there is nothing to worry about. This is the benefit of keeping moderation preview ON.

• Like 1

^ ^ ^

Take it positively. :)

Even spammer likes you! :Sorprendido:

• Like 2

A minor nitpick - Sorry, but you require a membership at RIMweb.com to view the Technical/Programming forum. To register a free account, click here !

Should it not be rimweb.in instead of .com?

Should it not be rimweb.in instead of .com?

both are same, it will redirect to rimweb.in anyway

Whenever someone votes in a poll topic, it gets pushed to homepage in Most Recent Posts even if no one has actually posted a new message recently. Is there any configurable solution to prevent it?

This problem started after the iP Board 3.4.1. update few days back.

Whenever i close Chrome browser, open it again and type www.rimweb.in, it logs me in automatically without me entering username/password.

• I never selected "remember me" option in RIMweb sign in popup for any of the earlier login.

• In Chrome settings "Offer to save passwords" option is disabled.

• Cleared Chrome browser cache including saved passwords three times.

• Did Ctrl+F5 too.

It's a real problem when this may happen browsing from public computers. Anyone else opening RIMWeb page will have access to my RIMweb account.

its because of the cookies, try to delete them and refresh and also clear your temp

@rajanmehta: I was able to replicate the issue at my side. I have asked the developers to check it.

• Like 1

:previous: It was a reported bug with the new version and will be fixed in the next maintenance release version. Meanwhile there is a workaround for it and I have made the changes now. Can you delete the browser cookie now and then try it?
  • Like 1

Thanks. Deleted browser cookie again after your workaround and now the problem is solved. :)

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?/topic/34899-Smart-Tablet-+-Dumb-Phone-=-Future-of-the-Smartphone?'>http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?/topic/34899-Smart-Tablet-+-Dumb-Phone-=-Future-of-the-Smartphone?

hi arun, this topic keeps on popping in as unread content even after viewing it. happening in mobile throgh tapatalk as well as on computer using chrome..

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

Edited by aalok

Did you mean in the home page? It is because of the poll in the topic. Unfortunately the third party script used in the main page has to option to ignore it.

no, not on home page.. but after logging & clicking on 'view unread posts'.

update : somehow it doesn't reflect in tapatalk now..

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

Arun sir No snow this year and santa claus cap on Rimweb logo......

The xmas logo was added a couple of days ago but it looks like the CDN hasn't updated it even though the CDN cache was reloaded. I have now disabled the CDN. Snow can be heavy for browsers, anyway I have enabled it for a couple of days now.

Arun Sir I am unable to see SANTA have u removed it???

Nope, only snow was removed. Try Ctrl + F5?

you need to register you rimweb.com

hope that needs to fixed :)

post-44393-0-44047800-1358139458_thumb.p

^^^

Dear Sumit Bhai, I think you were trying to view the thread as a guest.....As per the forum rules, one has to be a registered member in order to have access to Technical / Programming Sub-Forum posts. :)

sir ji, what I meant was... rimweb.com should be rimweb.in :)