Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Lets Ask Arun

^ rimweb.in and rimweb.com are all same !

rimweb.com will redirect you to rimweb.in !

Please put back the google search as pointed by CID saheb - its difficult to search other wise

ra2s1x.jpg

@rajanmehta, @digitalnirvana: Thanks for notifying. Google Search and Rs. symbol should work now.

Is it possible to embed audio player so that members can listen to rings before downloading?

:previous:

Pasting a link to the media file (with the direct extension in the URL) will automatically embed it in a player in the post... for example:

http://robtowns.com/music/blind_willie.mp3

Manual Code for reference:

[media]http://link.to/mp3.file [/media]
  • Like 5

couldnt resist , but Arun jee thats CLASS :) awesome ringy :)

its mine now

didnt know we have a ringtones thread as well , am off to search now

b bi

Dear Arun, can i know what is PM. I am new to this, in every topic of sell bazar they use the word I PM ed you. can i know what its meaning. and how i can do. regards.

:previous: "Private Message" or "Personal Conversation" as IP.Board calls it. Hover the mouse over profile name or go to the profile page to send that member a message.

Can you please check. Earlier, when I used to click on a new post that had not yet been approved, I would get an error saying that the particular topic does not exist. These days, I get sent to this particular page

http://www.reliancenetconnect.co.in/index4.html

Which does not exist. Any particular reason?

Regards

Rahul

It should not go to that URL at all. I just checked as a guest user on a pending approval topic shown in the home page and it stayed in the forum pages itself with "Sorry, we couldn't find that!" message.

Well could be possibly some issues with my browser. Will check up once I login from home and update. Was browsing from office when I got this error.

Thanks and regards

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk and SwiftKey Flow

Since you said it was showing "reliancenetconnect.co.in" page, were you using Reliance NetConnect at that time?

Yes was online using Reliance Net connect Broadband plus connection so maybe that could explain the error. Will check once am at home on my mtnl broadband

Thanks and regards

Rahul

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk and SwiftKey Flow

Dear Arun,

there used to be a topic in blackberry section "Blackberry review and hacks" started by Ashokjp... I am not able to find that.

that was from ashoksoft not ashokjp, if i remember correctly..

triggered from tappa-talk # 2

• Like 1

I think that was one of the topic that received a DMCA notice

@Arun,

I want to post in Buy Bazaar forum but I am unable to do so.

Can you plz let me know what is the issue

Thx

New topics in Buy forum is currently disabled as I am making some changes to it.

sir when i click on view new content, it shows No New content found ?

but y ?

:previous: When that happens, can you see if any option under "Other" on the left side bar (see attachment) is checked or not?

post-1-0-59924100-1363725408_thumb.png

Yes Shashank, you have to select the option from the left panel....you can select either "Since my last visit", "last 24 hours", "last week" etc.....This way you will be able to read pending posts which you haven't been read so far...

Sometimes when you log in on the forum and quickly log off after checking few threads....the next time when you log in again, it shows only those posts which were posted after your last visit on the forum. So, in order to check earlier post you have select the options available on the left panel as shown in the attachement uploaded by Arun above.

Hope this helps. :)

• Like 1

^

Yes, that issue is coming. The "Just items I follow" gets ticked by itself sometimes without our choosing it and then you will be unable to see any new content. I have faced this issue several times last week and each time I just go and untick it to see the new content. Seems that option has taken a mind of its own recently.