Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Lets Ask Arun

Hi Arun, recently registered with Tapatalk.. Is there a way to continue using my original Rimweb Id instead of the Tapatalk user name that I defined in Tapatalk settings? Rimweb too has added me as a new member

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think you can change the account for each forum in Tapatalk using the Manage Accounts option in Tapatalk.

Thanks Arun, don't see any such option in Tapatalk settings or Rimweb forum settings. Using an iPad.

Maybe I'm missing something.. can someone who's successfully merged their accounts plz help with the process.

Thanks Arun, don't see any such option in Tapatalk settings or Rimweb forum settings. Using an iPad.

Maybe I'm missing something.. can someone who's successfully merged their accounts plz help with the process.

Try this solution in Tapatalk..

Search for your favorite forum, open link in tapatalk and put in your user name and password.

This is for rm914, for android it will be similar. You can have multiple accounts configured without having a single tapatalk account.

Hope your query gets satisfied.

Sent from my RM-914_using Tapatalk

Hi Arun,

Unable to attach .docx files as that extension is not permitted

Hello there Dear ADMIN

wanted to inquire when we ll be getting the sell forums opened ?

Even I wanted to ask the same. Guess this time, there would be flood of sale threads.

• Like 3

Hello there Dear ADMIN

wanted to inquire when we ll be getting the sell forums opened ?

It is re-open now. Please see: http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/36774-buysellrimwebin/

Even I wanted to ask the same. Guess this time, there would be flood of sale threads.

Its geared up to handle such floods!

• Like 2

Hi Arun,

I am not getting any New Content when the option on the upper right hand side is selected. Even if any option is selected i get the following "Sorry, no new content found."

Arun,

Can we add a link to our sell thread on buysellweb.in in our signature at rimweb.in?

I see, many people are not aware of new portal.

Try this solution in Tapatalk..

Search for your favorite forum, open link in tapatalk and put in your user name and password.

This is for rm914, for android it will be similar. You can have multiple accounts configured without having a single tapatalk account.

Hope your query gets satisfied.

Sent from my RM-914_using Tapatalk

Thanks @copperCo2

Looks like your solution has worked although I couldn't really understand it earlier.. This is my first post from my iPad using Tapatalk and will probably say bye bye to the temporary Tapatalk ID

Sent from my iPad using tapatalk

Edited by ACS

Hi Arun,

I am not getting any New Content when the option on the upper right hand side is selected. Even if any option is selected i get the following "Sorry, no new content found."[/size]

Is it still not showing New Content for you? Try to reset the cookie using the "Mark Community Read" link at the bottom of the page.

Arun,

Can we add a link to our sell thread on buysellweb.in in our signature at rimweb.in?

I see, many people are not aware of new portal.

Yes, you can update the link in your signature

Hi Arun,

I am not getting any New Content when the option on the upper right hand side is selected. Even if any option is selected i get the following "Sorry, no new content found."[/size]

Is it still not showing New Content for you? Try to reset the cookie using the "Mark Community Read" link at the bottom of the page.

It is still the same. Let me know what shud be done

Hi Arun there is an addon for xenforo which auto completes usernames when we try to tag them e.g. if I type @Aru.... it will give me @Arun

It is quite useful

Is there anything similar possible for IPB

Dear Arun,

For the last two days whenever i try to see the new content every time i am getting "Sorry no new content found". Eventhough lot of posts are there.Kindly tell me what to do.

sivashankkar

Have nothing to ask as such, but just a small suggestion.

Please do permanent redirect for rimweb.in/forum to rimweb.in/forums since many communities use forum as end point.

Dear Arun,

For the last two days whenever i try to see the new content every time i am getting "Sorry no new content found". Eventhough lot of posts are there.Kindly tell me what to do.

sivashankkar

Can you reset the cookie using "Mark Community Read" link at the bottom of page and then check for new content in the days after that?

Have nothing to ask as such, but just a small suggestion.

Please do permanent redirect for rimweb.in/forum to rimweb.in/forums since many communities use forum as end point.

Added

• Like 1

Dear Arun,

sivashankkar

Can you reset the cookie using "Mark Community Read" link at the bottom of page and then check for new content in the days after that?

Dear Arun,

Resetted the cookie and now I am getting new contents. Thank you very much

Hello Arun, a very happy new year to you.

I have a query pertaining to marking posts you want to read again or mark for future reference. Marking a thread is not sufficient as things become very long and post count keeps on increasing.

Kindly let me know if it's possible to add sticky note to a particular post for personal use later.

IP.Board 4 is coming up (in beta now). Even though the full list of features haven't been announced yet, lets hope a sticky note feature will be available in it.

• Like 1

Arun's ghost -

For some reason every now and then I get notification regarding Arun's post in one thread. Though there isn't any . Happens both on my ipad and phone in tapatalk. This is from today morning.

d9644636d142e43fe27b7ddc6fdc1d1d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^^^ same here.. But happening since over a week, on the tapatalk app

It is because of moderation preview - Arun/Rajan approve posts and tapatalk shows the notification with their names

• Like 1

^^^ Thanks for the clarity.. But it's still a bug. Tapatalk to blame?

What happened our Rimweb Home Page .....Not showing Now ....it's upgrade to 4G:winko: