Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Lets Ask Arun

i have just updated mozilla to the latest version. it waits for the pagead2.googlesyndication.com while loading page.

that makes it take much more time than it should take.. why is that so. is that a problem with the browser? should i roll back to the previous version?

do let me know..

I guess version 2.0.0.6 is the latest. I have checked using it and it loads fine for me. Do you get the same problem when you access other websites like www.moneycontrol.com ?

Use Firfox.... mozilla is old fashioned

Edited by GSV13

oh, I thought Ajay was referring to Mozilla FireFox.

Ver 2.0.0.6 is working fine with me also. Maybe you have installed some add-ons which are conflicting with the browser. Check on that.

oh, I thought Ajay was referring to Mozilla FireFox.

yeay..

Its mozilla firefox..

Works fine with the latest version. Maybe you have an addon as Kumaar Shah mentioned.

• Like 1

Works fine with the latest version. Maybe you have an addon as Kumaar Shah mentioned.

i do have an add on and that makes firefox look like safari with regard to the progress bar..

now how do i uninstall it..

^^ It should not cause the problem. coz I'm also using it in my Firefox. :)

Anyway you can disable it "Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions".

i have removed firefox and will install the 1.5 version, i guess that was the quickest one..

lets see what happens..

i need to clarify one thing with admin..

I am/ was not advertising on rimweb, but i will abide by the decision of the admin and have taken the remedial measures by taking off the URL link.

If at all any more remedial measures need to be taken then i am all for it..do let me know.

thanks.

i need to clarify one thing with admin..

I am/ was not advertising on rimweb, but i will abide by the decision of the admin and have taken the remedial measures by taking off the URL link.

If at all any more remedial measures need to be taken then i am all for it..do let me know.

thanks.

Hi Ajay,

The edit was done by me when I was checking the forum for adverts etc ... was thinking of sending you a PM but could not earlier - sorry about the confusion.

Cheers mate ... and thanks for understanding

ashok

Thats not good policy .................. an honest forum poster should be allowed to have sig. You ppl r acting like Reliance or Govt.

Hi GSV,

Addressing your concern ... please read :

The forum regulations :

"No advertisements in your signature - If you have a site and make money off of it, don't mention or put a link in your signature. "

The same can be read from the link on the top of this page ..

The concerned website dealt with domain hosting and a lot more services - it aint a personal blog or a website supporting an NGO - that is precisely why it has been removed. Comparing that action akin to the way Reliance or the govt operates is quite funny ... coz somehow the govt would have let the same go unnoticed.

and well we never opposed the fact that he is a honest poster - in fact he is amongst the top 20 posters on rimweb - but forum rules need to be abided to..

and you might be interested in checking the last amendment too .. :

"Forum Guidelines updated on November 27, 2004

Signatures should not contain any links/hyperlinks (active or non-active) to external websites. However, links to websites related to RIMweb.com, RIMweb Affiliates, Reliance Infocomm or its associated websites, Invision Power Services, social service/charity organisations are exempted. Signatures can be no larger than 400 pixels wide and 60 pixels in height. The whole image cannot exceed more the 15 KB in file size. Be sure your signature does not go over these specifications before posting it. This also includes any text you may place around your signature. Your Signatures/Avtars will be taken off, if it abides any of the above rules, as per the decision of an Administrator/Moderator."

if you have any more concerns ... maybe you can leave another message here ... or better still send me a PM ..

cheers

karki

i think GSV is right in one way. but then when you subscribe to a forum then have to abide by the guidelines too.

If at all any changes are needed then that can be done by becoming a part of the RIMweb admin and then alone. In case of govt. this holds true and the latest eg. is by courtsy Ms. Mayawati..as was earlier with Mr. M.S Yadav (thy both overturn each others decison as and when they come to power.)

Lol .. point taken copperco :Contento:

u coming for the mumbai meet naa ?

My dear Arun & all Moderators, don't you think that this is the right time to start "PAID SUBSCRIPTION" at rimweb ?

Regards.

:clap:

My dear Arun & all Moderators, don't you think that this is the right time to start "PAID SUBSCRIPTION" at rimweb ?

Regards.

Suggestably not :clap: - though I would pay and so would many others ... but I do not see a point in doing that ... especially since this is an open forum ... and information is open to all ..

for information that is slightly withheld - we do have "Techie" sub forums - where u earn an invite - based on your contribution to the forum :clap:

cheers

karki

^^^

Thanks for the reply my dear Ashok Bhai.

Regards.

I was surfing Orkut when it hit me that we can also have a group dedicated to rimweb there..

what do you say guys....

Guess ... its already there L:)