Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Vishal Gupta

ATTENTION: MeraOffice Announced Office 2007 Tutorial / Review Contest

Yippie! gr8 news guys :o

Meraoffice has announced the "Office 2007 Tutorial / Review Contest" today.

We hv to post a tutorial or review regarding to new features, tip-n-tricks for Office 2007 :grin:

and the prizes r too good:

1.) Microsoft Wireless Keyboard & Mouse to TOP 3 entries and Genuine Office 2007 DVD.

2.) Microsoft Webcams and Genuine Office 2007 DVD to next 2 best entries.

3.) Office 2007 Books for all the entries accepted as valid.

Contest will run till 30 January 2007 and all participants must hv at least 20 posts in the Meraoffice forums.

Thats a really gr8 contest, I want all prizes :lol:

So guys just register there and start posting to get those prizes. B)

PS: The BEST thing is that they'll announce such contests each month. :Contento:

http://www.meraoffice.com/

Good contest indeed for experts like you who can always come up with tips and tricks for Windows applications :o

for the rest of us, we will have to stick with RIMweb's own contests B)

lol, but what harm in trying it buddy, all participants will get "Office 2007 book", so u'll not loose nething :o

And who knows some of us win those keyboards, mouse, webcams and Office 2007 Genuine DVD B)

Today I got this newsletter from merawindows.com and they also are having something similar to what Vishal is saying.

Editor's Desk

Hi.. Warm and wonderful Happy New Year wishes ... Happy 2007 from merawindows team. We wish you, your friends, and family, a very Happy New Year. I thank everyone personally for the contributions made in 2006.

2007 would be a remarkable year, as Microsoft will be making Windows Vista available to the world at large. Merawindows.com has distributed BETA, and RC1 DVDs to its members at free of cost. Now, to provide the best information and guides to the Vista users, we are announcing the "Vista Tutorials Contest"

This contest is an exciting platform where you can share your knowledge about Windows Vista with the other members of the portal. Write any unique tutorial, articles, How-to guides, or solutions on Windows Vista and send the same to me. You could win exciting prizes and also will get nominated for various programs. You can use the link available in merawindows.com web site to participate!!

The poll on "Blogging Service" says that most of the users prefer Blogger (67% with 8 polls), and the second place goes to Live Spaces(17% with 2 polls) and the rest follows.

And I agree with Vishal,whats the harm in trying ? we can only gain from it,nothing to lose.And winning anything really makes you happy,ask the winners of the Rimweb contest.The prize looks more expensive then its commercial value,it gives you a moral boost telling you "Yes I have done it and can do it again" and even if u dont win it makes you happy that atleast you tried it.

how any1 can write tutotial or review of office 2007? without using it?

i think they should provide office 2007 free (with limited period) to those who r participating

ps: i already have enterprise version of office 2007 :o

Edited by cracker

me too had Joined will Start Posting soon

Thanx a lot Vishal

Guys! MeraOffice and MeraWindows Contest winners hv been announced yesterday. :Confuso:

MeraOffice Winners List:

1st Prize winners:

1. livingston

2. sseema1085

3. vasu

2nd Prize winners:

1. ankur

2. mca.saxena

MeraWindows Winners List:

1st Prize winners:

1. Ankur Mittal

2. Vasudev Gurumurthy (vasu)

2nd Prize winners:

1. Karthik Rao (fanaa)

2. Amit Kumar (amity_coolin)

3. Atul Kumar (kumaratul28)

So is there anyone in winners list from this forum? :(

yeah me me!! i won OFFICE + VISTA ULTIMATE :)

no !! wait !! ohh yeah i forgot i downloaded em :rofl_200::Riendo:

Edited by abhay