Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shree999

Netconnect On Lg Rd 2030

I have a problem in connecting net thru LG RD2030 Mobile.I am using 3rd party usb data cable.I have installed the USB driver as well as LG USB MODEM.Still it says that the username and password is rejected..I have typed my mobile number without adding 0..is that any string to be added ? Pls advise

Have you checked with Customer Care on whether your Data Connection is activated or not ?

Yesterday, I was in a big mess. BSNL broadband was down for most of the day, so was Netone. Trying to get RConnect to function, it gave me a error 692, stating there was some hardware failure. The samsung CDMA modem is present in the choice of modems to be used. When I connect the N191 to the USB cable, it makes the usual sound, too. But on dialing #777, it says 692 hardware failure. I am on the default pay-as-you-use plan.

Any solutions anybody?

But on dialing #777, it says 692 hardware failure. I am on the default pay-as-you-use plan.

Any solutions anybody?

Was the driver installation successful ? Did it detect the modem and was the driver and dialer installation process complete without any error ?

I had called up cc about it, and he walked me through options in the phone and modem option in the control panel. While there I noticed that it was showing 3 Samsung CDMA phones (from a previous installation I guess). Only 1 was showing as active. At any rate I deleted all 3 modems and did a fresh installation of the drivers, and now it works perfectly.

Thanks!

Yesterday, I was in a big mess. BSNL broadband was down for most of the day, so was Netone. Trying to get RConnect to function, it gave me a error 692, stating there was some hardware failure. The samsung CDMA modem is present in the choice of modems to be used. When I connect the N191 to the USB cable, it makes the usual sound, too. But on dialing #777, it says 692 hardware failure. I am on the default pay-as-you-use plan.

Any solutions anybody?

try this for a solution-

1. swithch off your pc/ laptop and switch on again and try to connect

it should connect :)

2. uninstall rconnect and all its components, switch off your pc/ laptop and restart and install rconnect once again. :GirandoOjos:

this is sure to give you positive response. :Equivocado:

Sometimes the error shown - 'port busy' for me, was corrected by switching off the machine and on again...