Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
anuragz

TATA Launched Online Purchase of Handset/Connection

hi all,

well i know this thread got nothing to do with rimweb but still just to inform you, Tata indicom has launched a site for online purchase of cdma handsets & connections.

http://www.ichoose.in/etrade/

Atleast we all can visit the site to get the latest prices & features of handsets. It may help somehow.

hi all,

well i know this thread got nothing to do with rimweb but still just to inform you, Tata indicom has launched a site for online purchase of cdma handsets & connections.

Atleast we all can visit the site to get the latest prices & features of handsets. It may help somehow.

it does not have much to talk about. :NO:

maharashtra is missing :clap: in the options/ drop down menu of the states. :)

so i lost interest. :P

No #1 Non Metro Circle is Missing and Combined with Mumbai Maharashtra is Most

Competitative

How Dare Tata miss Maha + Mumbai there

No #1 Non Metro Circle is Missing and Combined with Mumbai Maharashtra is Most

Competitative

How Dare Tata miss Maha + Mumbai there

well even i m surprized why mumbai is not mentioned in the dropdown list ?

Although it includes many small states & cities.

indicom <_< does not want business :D or what from the city which pays the highest amount of :) income tax and also spends online? :D

may be that is why they need a <_< virgin to pull it off. :Confuso:

Thanx..very useful info..

and as for Mumbai..it is not mentioned in the list jus becuz of the fact that Tata has recently launched his service in Maharashtra.

TATA has done a marvellous job.....

I salute them and I wish best of luck for their customer frinedly endeavours.

Reliance thinks technology is a burden but I always beleive if you could deliver a product with quality then people will be ready to pay you more.

I ask Reliance to learn few lessons from TATA.

Hats off to TATA.

:Decepcionado::)

TATA has done a marvellous job.....

I salute them and I wish best of luck for their customer frinedly endeavours.

Reliance thinks technology is a burden but I always beleive if you could deliver a product with quality then people will be ready to pay you more.

I ask Reliance to learn few lessons from TATA.

Hats off to TATA.

:Decepcionado::)

well for sure tata has done good job. Unlike reliance They have great plans to offer which are very user friendly.

for eg. onnet calling pack for rs 75, 3000 national sms to any mobile rs 50, free roaming(no rentals). free incoming on roaming for rs 150. std & on roaming incoming rs1 for rs100. these value packs can be clubbed with any plans.

Such kind of features we can only dream of getting on reliance.

Moreover reliance c.care is so pathetic, they tell u a different story whenever u call them for any assistance.

After comparing both rel & tata i find tata stresses more on giving benefits to their customers & rel insists on making more money from their customers.

Edited by anuragz

now maharashtra -> mumbai added in tata indicom online handset sale site

but there is huge difference in the prices of delhi & bombay for many handsets

Edited by anuragz

yeah.. its also so i the prices of most of the things.

:Confuso:

the site is not working ! u can't drag the hand sets and compare ! it shows scripts error in many places!!

:Sorprendido:

Tata Indicom's online store www.ichoose.in is now a fully functional avataar of any telecom retail cdma store.

The store offers new postpaid and prepaid connections, as well as seels recharges through the store. The connections alongwith the handsets are home delivered for free (in case of postpaid) and with every new postpaid connection a digicam cum Webcam comes along free :Sorprendido: There are other free gifts with like watches with every prepaid connection as well, and the frequent recharges will get you loyal customer gifts like free pen drives etc.

Its definitely a breakthrough in the industry and my experience of ordering a Plug2Surf Whiz last week was a very satisfying experience.

What say folks ? Go check out the site, spread the word around and share your feedback here !!!!

Karan

Good portal. Not available in Maharashtra yet.

Only Prepaid connections are not available for Maharashtra and Mumbai, postpaid connections, internet products and prepaid recharges are available for all the cities in India. Go try.