Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

New Nokia 6275 @ 9,750

Nokia 6275 is the best handset to surf Internet on PC, using it as Modem.

My 6275 is more than a year old. I am thinking of selling it and purchasing a new Nokia 6275.

What is the price of New Nokia 6275?

Should I go for 6275 or choclate? Choclate is available at half price

If you are selling 6275 pl.let me know I am interested you may contact me 9324143431 or email devjadav2003@yahoo.co.in

In Mubai new 6275 is available between 8500-9000

Thanks

hi to all members

i have my nokia 6275 n due to sum reasons i wana back up my sms messagesfrom my fone to my pc

but it is not going

can any memeber help me out wid this query

any senior member or admin can u pls help me solve this query

@amit

u can not backup the sms from this handsets

Search this forum. You can copy sms to notepad using hyperterminal.

ALSO U SAVE MANY SMS IN U R MEMORY CARD AND SEND ALSO

SAVE SOME SMS IN NOTEPADE ON PC

THAN TRANSFER THIS NOTEPADES TO U R MOBILE MEMORY CARD

U WANT TO SENT NOTEPADE SMS SO

OPEN NOTEPADE IN MOBILE MEMORY CARD --OPTION--COPY TO NOTES

NOW THIS NOTEPADE SMS SHOW IN

ORGANISER--NOTES

THAN GO YOUR SMS --OPTION ---SEND NOTE--SEND AS MESSAGE---TEXT MESSAGE

THAN DELETE SOME NOTE: WORD IN START OF U R SMS

THAN SEND TO ANY NO......

ZINGALALA

Hi Experts,

I'm using Nokia 6275 CDMA Handset, Recently when i tried to connect Data Transfer Cable to my PC, I am getting an error message on my mobile as "Memory card is in use by another application" and my mobile is not getting recognized by PC, (I have selected "Data Storage" option)

Please help me what best can be done.

Regards,

Kalyan

Be patient,

Switch OFF and then ON the handset,

100% your phone will be detected as Removable Media

I think you have set default ringtone / Theme / wallpaper etc. directly from the memory card. Copy that theme/ringtone/wallpaper to your phone memory then restart the phone.

My problem is a little different.the phone is being recognised by the pc,but not by the pc suit.i am using the latest pc suit and ca 53 cable.can anybody please suggest a solution?

Is there any body to help me . I want to know that whether i can record conversation during incoming/outgoing calls on my NOKIA 6275 CDMA Mobile

may be some patience can help. are you sure about un availability of any solution in the previous posts...

have you searched the forum?

No Scopr Till Today !!!!!!!!!!

Please dont waste your precious time by searching for that

6275 Problem, Unable to make/receive calls

My Nokia 6275 is acting up, and I am hoping someone here can provide a resolution to my problem.

I have contacted Reliance Support via email, and this is a list of details I have submitted to them. However, I am becoming convinced this is more likely to be a problem with the phone itself than with the network. Reliance reports that service to this number is active, but the number cannot be reached.

• Phone Model: Nokia 6275
  • Software Version: V BL190V0400.nep; 17-10-06; RM-154; © NMP
  • Hardware Version: 6050
  • Problem faced in Making Calls (Yes/No): Yes (Phone refuses to dial any numbers. All outward calls fail)
  • Problem faced in Receiving Calls (Yes/No): Yes (All incoming calls receive the immediate response “There is no response from the number you are trying to call”).
  • City : Trivandrum
  • Exact location where problem faced : All locations in city and surroundings.
  • Mentioning error message and since when : Problem started approximately 10 days ago, with the phone dropping network and calls randomly, even in areas with high signal strength. This progressed to the current status listed below.
    • Outgoing calls Error: Call Failed (All calls)
    • Incoming calls Error: Caller hears message “There is no response”
    • Outgoing SMS Error: Message Sending Failed

[*]If used GSK (Get started Kit)/HCC (Handset Change Card) (If yes then approximate date) : Handset changed using HCC from Nokia 3105 to Nokia 6275 approximately February 2007.

[*]If Customer has visited the ASC (Authorized Service Center)in past (If yes then approximate date) : Not Applicable.

All other features of the phone work perfectly, camera, music player, FM, everything.

I am just not able to make or receive calls or send SMS.

Anybody know what is wrong, and whether this can be fixed?

As with most things that happen to me, Murphy's law applies (anything that can go wrong, will, and at the worst possible time). This thing came to a head on Saturday while I was at work (I work in a real rural area), and I cannot go to the Nokia or Reliance Service Centres till Monday.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Same problem here !

Can anybody believe badluck following u desperately !

Purchased a 6275 on July 10th 2007 for 11500,

On July 12th price was 9500 - Good !

Warranty expired on 9th July 2008,

The problems above started cropping up the next day,

Reliance people said there was a network problem in our area,

I kept quiet for 2 days

Next day they said network was fine, handset had a problem

Nokia Care asks 800 bucks to repair saying it's a circuit problem.

No water logging, no falling , no damage , my handset still looks new ....

Its all in their hands....Join the world of DIGITAL HELPLESSNESS !!!!

Hi all

How many of you are aware of slideset features for wallpapers and screen savers in Nokia 6275

Because it to my surprise I havent seen that till yesterday after 9 months of the date of purchase.

It was a fantastic feature with this handset

Also if any of you know more Nokia handsets with this feature

just reply here

u mean slideset wallpaper or screensaver ? Nokia 6265 has both features

Nokia 6275 - Bigger Clock Font, Need inputs to make the clock more readable

Anybody has any ideas on how to increase the Clock font size on Nokia 6275.

It is miserably small and quite useless the way it is.

Thanks in advance

I think this is the best handset available till date in CDMA.

U can use it with Reliance, TATA, VIRGIN.

Good Modem, good voice, good signal quality. I really love this handset even after a use of 18 months. I hv HTC S720 but still I do not want to part frm it.

is any similar handset in que with Nokia?

In Music player of N6275 there's an option > play vie bluetooth.

have anyone try it & use successfully??

Let me know what u have done. I have a similar problem & Nokia Care is asking Rs 1550 for the same.

:Decepcionado:

6275 Problem, Unable to make/receive calls

My Nokia 6275 is acting up, and I am hoping someone here can provide a resolution to my problem.

I have contacted Reliance Support via email, and this is a list of details I have submitted to them. However, I am becoming convinced this is more likely to be a problem with the phone itself than with the network. Reliance reports that service to this number is active, but the number cannot be reached.

• Phone Model: Nokia 6275
  • Software Version: V BL190V0400.nep; 17-10-06; RM-154; © NMP
  • Hardware Version: 6050
  • Problem faced in Making Calls (Yes/No): Yes (Phone refuses to dial any numbers. All outward calls fail)
  • Problem faced in Receiving Calls (Yes/No): Yes (All incoming calls receive the immediate response “There is no response from the number you are trying to call”).
  • City : Trivandrum
  • Exact location where problem faced : All locations in city and surroundings.
  • Mentioning error message and since when : Problem started approximately 10 days ago, with the phone dropping network and calls randomly, even in areas with high signal strength. This progressed to the current status listed below.
    • Outgoing calls Error: Call Failed (All calls)
    • Incoming calls Error: Caller hears message “There is no response”
    • Outgoing SMS Error: Message Sending Failed

[*]If used GSK (Get started Kit)/HCC (Handset Change Card) (If yes then approximate date) : Handset changed using HCC from Nokia 3105 to Nokia 6275 approximately February 2007.

[*]If Customer has visited the ASC (Authorized Service Center)in past (If yes then approximate date) : Not Applicable.

All other features of the phone work perfectly, camera, music player, FM, everything.

I am just not able to make or receive calls or send SMS.

Anybody know what is wrong, and whether this can be fixed?

As with most things that happen to me, Murphy's law applies (anything that can go wrong, will, and at the worst possible time). This thing came to a head on Saturday while I was at work (I work in a real rural area), and I cannot go to the Nokia or Reliance Service Centres till Monday.

All help is greatly appreciated.

In Music player of N6275 there's an option > play vie bluetooth.

have anyone try it & use successfully??

Hey, this option works great if you have paired your bluetooth headset with your N6275 then you can use it with your audio files. It won't work if you have a plan to listen FM :GirandoOjos: as FM needs wired headset which behaves as an Antenna.

When I was using N6265 then I was using this option with Jabra BT125 for listening MP3 during traveling to Office.

breg,

S@N

Is Sandisk MicroSD card (Rs250 in delhi/NCR) good for N6275? Have anyone used ths brand?

Sandisk have better transfer rate. I am using the same since 6 months (2 GB)