Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

New Nokia 6275 @ 9,750

9800 is price with bill

hi hetal i would like to know how i can do this

6. Concated SMS (LMS in LG Support upto 900 Character in Single SMS by Combining Multiple SMS)

also Micro MD (TransSD Card) instead of MiniSD in 6265, whats the use of this, contact nos r only 500 + 150 in card, can any software be installed for increasing ctct nos on sd card .

earphone Quality Better than 6265, With Neck Arrester,in my earphone the volume is very less, ive stopped using it, is it only my problem

thanks

u can reply me on vibhoomehra@gmail.com also

It supports cancatenated SMS(in LG terminology - LMS) which is missing in 6265.

how do i use this feature , tell me , thanks

i bought my handset from alfa with bill for 11100/-

hi hetal

im trying to use the sms software on 6275 ,it doesnt seem to work, can u send me step by step method of doing so, n ur email id if possible

vibhoomehra@gmail.com

Hi friends just bought 6275 @ 10000 Today! nice phone n nice 2 be in 6275 club

can someone tell a shop in bangalore where i can get this price??

by the way which are the alternative models to 6275 ( i need a symbian phone)

can someone tell a shop in bangalore where i can get this price??

by the way which are the alternative models to 6275 ( i need a symbian phone)

I am sorry my friend but there are no Symbian Phones available in the CDMA section. atleast not legaly with Reliance or Tata

alternate phones are

Nokia 6265 costiler by sone 4-5 K and a slider phone

No other phone has a two mega pixel camera

LG Choclate - Not advisable

LG 6250 is a goob buys for its price some 2 k less than 6275

if your focous is not camera you can opt for it

drawbacks being

Smaller screen ans Pixel size

Plus point being the Phone book 2000+ phonebook entry

the next best would be Nokia 6235

practically lg 6250 battery is better then nokia 6275 . nokia 6275 battery is horrible . I use both .

practically lg 6250 battery is better then nokia 6275 . nokia 6275 battery is horrible . I use both .

How is the Range .I was using LG2330 In my professers house it is not having range.Then I changeed to Nokia 1255 It was having range.My profeeser is using the LG old model It is having range in some portion.But not fully.Nokia was having better range.

wat about 6275i ???????

is it available ??

I will suggest NOKIA on LG anyday.

No LG handsets even can be compared with nokia.

Symbian is not available on CDMA legally or illegally.

Only OS based smartphone on CDMA available is XV6600, XV6700 and XV6800.

Hi frnds...I bought 6275...bt the volume even at its highest is nt that loud as in other models like Ngage or others...Is this prob with my handset or is it model specific case....

Hi Folks,

I am evaluating Nokia phones 6255 / 6265 / 6275 . Most probably I wil go for 6275. I have a few queries -

- Can I buy the set from Nokia Priority directly rather than going through Reliance shops?

- In that case will I have to ask Rel to activate it with my old number or can I do it myself?

- What is RUIM? Does it enable me to change my CDMA operator in future. Will it be bundled with set?

- Do you have any ideas on the latest price of these three sets at Reliance or Nokia? For 6275 I know it has been quoted as 9.7K in this thread.

Thanks.

^^^ Answers in BOLD:

- Can I buy the set from Nokia Priority directly rather than going through Reliance shops?

yes

- In that case will I have to ask Rel to activate it with my old number or can I do it myself?

you can do it yourself

- What is RUIM? Does it enable me to change my CDMA operator in future. Will it be bundled with set?

RUIM is like SIM card for GSM. it doesn't enable you to change your CDMA operator. didn't get ur question here. if u buy airtel sim, u can't change it to mtnl. u'll have to buy mtnl sim for that. similarly, reliance ruim can't be converted to tata sim and vice versa. but with ruim card, u can change ur handset easily, have the numbers in the card, and for nokia phones, u can use tata as well as reliance cards on the same phone.

- Do you have any ideas on the latest price of these three sets at Reliance or Nokia? For 6275 I know it has been quoted as 9.7K in this thread.

shouldn't be above 10k.

Thanks a ton Ani for replies.

About RUIM - I got your point, but if the RUIMs are Operator-specific then I need to procure it from Reliance if I want to use the phone. So, if I get 6275 from Nokia dealers, still I have to visit the Releiance shops. And this will be more than "do-it-yourself". Am I missing something here?

There is no blank RUIM that u can put any providor on. It's either of Reliance or of Tata. Looks exactly same as GSM SIM. If you have an old Reliance number, u'll have to buy a blank reliance RUIM for 15 and use HCC. Otherwise, you can get GSK RUIM. same for Tata.

I think Nokia should have those in stocks. if not, first procure the RUIM and then buy the phone, because sometimes because of lack of availability, the RUIMs are sold in black, and u might have to spend some time hunting for good price.

Nokia 6275

10 k (without bill )

11 K ( with bill)

Nowhere I can see this phone is available at Rs. 9750 in mumbai ..!!

anyways,

So I purchased from Authorized Nokia dealer (11 K - with bill)

From Nokia 6235 --> one of the best NOKIA CDMA mobile I have ever used...

Switched to 6275... -- > one complaint.. --> please do something about the charging time.. & battery life..

Nokia 6235 never gave me this problem ( or any sorts of problem .. used it for 2 years).. Can the experience people on this forum help me out ?

Should I use faster charger with adapters ? Bcos , my old Nokia 6235 use to charge in max 80 min ..

Nokia 6275 take 2 hrs+ to charge ? !!

official price with bill is 9990 . anybody selling above this is giving you costlier . all people money these days as stock not radily avalable everywhere and customer also dont know price.

and as i said you can bargain to 9600 also . thats what i call best price for this with bill

Supernova Sir jee,

Official price is Rs. 14179..

From where are you getting this magical figures (Rs. 9990) ...I dont know..

Anyways,

Can u help me regarding how to speed up the charging process in this phone ? That the only issue which I am facing so far..

Thanks..

dear official price of 9990 means the price which company has set for selling to customers by retailers.

the 14179 price which you are quoting must be the MRP written on box .

And i am getting this magical figure from my nokia distributor friend .

Dear friends,

For price confirmation you can see Advertisement of NOKIA 6275 in yesterday's edition(02-08-07 thuraday) if DNA (in DNA sports). Its shown offer Rs.9999/- & MRP Rs. 12279/-

In today's Telegraph Metro page Nokia's ad has appeared as MRP of this mobile: Rs 12279 & Best buy: Rs 9999

Battery Life really s**ks in 6275 as compared to all other Nokia CDMA handsets.

I've bought it for 9800 in Mumbai (with bill).

Visit Maruti Communications, Kurla (W). Opp Asha (IndianOil) Petrol Pump, LBS Marg. Just outside BKC Complex.

Battery Life really s**ks in 6275 as compared to all other Nokia CDMA handsets.

I've bought it for 9800 in Mumbai (with bill).

Visit Maruti Communications, Kurla (W). Opp Asha (IndianOil) Petrol Pump, LBS Marg. Just outside BKC Complex.

6275 is easily available at 9900. i bought it with bill. and about battery time charging i want to share with u regarding that the charger we get with 6275 supplies 350mA current thats y it takes 3 hour to charge if u charge ur ph with N73 charger which supplies current at 1 A it will take 1 hour to complete charging.