Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
supernova

3 Classic Fwp

i think classic 2258 cable working with 829 also . i can arrange this original 2258 cable which comes with set . you can pm me if interested
hi i have the cable for the model calsic 2258 there is a comport on that phone model and the cable has a comport(phone) to usb (computer)-the wp829 model does not have a comport but a port of the size of the lg2030 model i have tried that cable on the 829 but it does not work .i have also tried the cable of the classic mobile model which is also of the same size but still i am unable to read it .is they any diffrent sw i have to use as the lg sws dont work
@amitslot of 2258 and 820/829 is totally differentThe data cable of 2258 is just an USB to serial converterd(DB9) thats itand in 820/829 it is a Slot like of that charger..in which data cable is like of lg 2030 or sam 191..
hi yes right but i have tried reading with that cable it does not work or do i have to use a diffrent sw pls help thank you suk

search for pinouts n make data cable on ur own...

search for pinouts n make data cable on ur own...

hi

i have tried doing that and succeded in makeing a cable by searching the pinouts and still i have the same result unable to read the wp829 phone can any one make one for me i am ready to pay for it

waiting for your reply

thank you

suk

what's a qualcomm chip of classic 2208 fwp, classic wp 820 fwp and wp 829 fwp?

Perhaps, qsc 6010?? qsc 6020?? qsc 6030??

pls, if you know, tell me.

best regards.