Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

New Lg 6250! Launched.

Thanks a Lot Dear

Thanking you again

Regards

ABU

I have taken a few pics from the phone camera, they can be seen here

I have tried transferring mp3's and pics from the desktop to the phone and back, the process is smooth enough, and the sync software is well made.

The phone cannot display images of resolution greater than 1024*768, sometimes only upto 640*480. Also the pixels per inch must be 72, any higher and the image might not be displayed. In order to change the resolution of your digital camera images, I recommend using GIMP, an open source image manipulation program. Open Gimp, hit the Image menu, and select the Scale option, set the width and height to 640 and 480 respectively, also set the pixels per inch to a lower number(i use 72 to 95 depending on the complexity of the image). And save the image.

Gimp can be downloaded here

I have not encountered any trouble while using the sync tool for mp3's or images. I will try and debug your problem...

Hi All,

can anybody tell me that where i can get sync tools for my moble (LGRD6250)

Thaks in Advance

Thanks

ABU

Abu, the link was on page 4 already...but here it is again ... click here

^^^It wud b helpful for us to judge the quality of the images taken by the mobile..if u cud upload some pics taken by ur 6250, ere..

check for pics here

tanx for uploading..

i tink the image quality is gud..when taken in enuf light..

can u also plz upload some pics taken in night..

tanx,,

^^^It wud b helpful for us to judge the quality of the images taken by the mobile..if u cud upload some pics taken by ur 6250, ere..

check for pics here

tanx for uploading..

tanx,,

has the video been tested how is the quality indoor and out door but the info i got is it is not 1.3mp camera it is just a vga camara supports 640 by 480 .....how is the video quality does it come with any memory card(micro sd) if yes what capacity is the usb cable shipped along with the mobile or is it to be purchased separatly and how much does it cost?

thanks in advance

check for pics here

tanx for uploading..

tanx,,

has the video been tested how is the quality indoor and out door but the info i got is it is not 1.3mp camera it is just a vga camara supports 640 by 480 .....how is the video quality does it come with any memory card(micro sd) if yes what capacity is the usb cable shipped along with the mobile or is it to be purchased separatly and how much does it cost?

thanks in advance

Video quality is decent for a VGA in standard lighting condition.

I am using a 1GB Tflash card with it.

USB cable is included in the box.

Total cost is Rs. 7,500/- at Hyderabad.

This is the best LG RIM handset till now.

yea- this looks a good phone @ 7500 rs

yea- this looks a good phone @ 7500 rs

MRP is 7500. In this handset first time we had such tight margin. DP is 7350 and MRP is 7500. Now tell me what we can do.

Hi

I bought this phone, Its an excellent phone, being an user of LG 2130 for 3 years, this phone

is a piece of wonder.

I am trying to use the rconnect from its bluetooth in Ubuntu, But i am unable to proceed.

KDE detects the phone correctly tells it ID aswell as channel no.

Has any body connected with the ubuntu using bluetooth before.

Any links will be greately helpful

/Tom

Which bluetooth version is supported? is it possible to listen to mp3 with bluetooth headset?

MP3 via bluetooth isnot supported.

First Hand Information.

PROS

Handset Looks COOL !!!

The side buttons for volume and MP3/ Radio ROcks !!

Very Clear Display

Joystick feels good (wish it had a flashing light in the centre)

Over all looks are good gives a slim feel.

Nice covers for all the slots

CONS

Slightly inferior sound quality compared to LG 6230

Wish it had a Bigger Screen as lots of border area looks wasted.

Very Poor Camera. Not smart at all as the lens says

Headphone quality poor too.

Verdict : Value for Money considering the features just lacking a bit on the sound

At this price range what else we get guys?

I really appreciate LG to come out with more of feature rich but low price handsets.

Quality of the handset is not bad, it is quite comparable to Nokia. Service center way better than Nokias. Battery life depends on the battery rating, so if this cell is having battery > 1000 mAh, then u can be sure about good battery life. Only thing that haunts LG is poor resale price. Price of LG 6130 after 1.5 yrs became 2k from buying price of 6k. This should tell u something.

Yep..LG`s second sale price is too low..

but ..let me tel u one thing..

I m havin a LG AD5235(on Tata) ..

i bought this cell two year bak..

and wud u believe..and half year of use it started troublin me..

actually it had a problem of charging..when i showed it to Service centre ppl..they told me sum charging point is broken and i have to shell out Rs.600 jus for that small thing..what wud u say now for LG??

And also now the keys r givin up..

OT: About charging point, same thing happened to my friend's mobile lg2300 of something in that series. LG ppl said it would cost around 600! when we opened the phone ourself, we found the charging point was just moved back a bit. so after pushing it again to the front, the problem was solved.

ok, let's get back to the topic.

First of all .. sowy for deviating off-topic..

and secondly, tanx ani_maher let me try that..

I jus hope that this LG cell is not suffering wid the same charging disease lik other LG handsets do..

Hi

I bought LG 6250 two days back. Its a good one. I am facing one problem. The FM auto scan feature seems not working. If I type in a particular FM frequency manually I can hear FM very well. But If I do auto scan, it does not detect any FM channel. Is there something I m missing here. I always put the headset before auto scan or listening FM.

Thanks in advance

^^^ usually autoscan misses few stations here n there. even on my n2865, i have to manually enter the missing stations. no big deal.

^^^ usually autoscan misses few stations here n there. even on my n2865, i have to manually enter the missing stations. no big deal.

In my case it does not recognise a single one... :NOTriste:

jaane do.... it gives no probs when stations r given manually na, so what's the worry? live with it, or spend one whole day at LG service station.

can anybody tell me pls where can i get this LG 6250 in Bangalore, i haved tried almost 20 to 25 shops, but no luck. The shopkeepers say there is no supply of this set in the market and reliance web world has it but they only sell it for new connection. .............help pls

can anybody tell me pls where can i get this LG 6250 in Bangalore, i haved tried almost 20 to 25 shops, but no luck. The shopkeepers say there is no supply of this set in the market and reliance web world has it but they only sell it for new connection. .............help pls

Tell them u want new prepaid connection, grab it as soon as possible.

As LG no more supplying this handset anymore.

U can find it on Reliance shop at CMH Road,Indiranagar,Bangalore.

Last week i have purchased from there.

There no need to take the new connection.

Tell them u want new prepaid connection, grab it as soon as possible.

As LG no more supplying this handset anymore.

Was Avialable in Brigade Road and Rajajinagar Web World about 5 to 7 days back why dont you try now