Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

New Nokia 1325, 1265

Nokia Unveils CDMA Duo - 1325, 1265 Nokia has just unveiled two new mobile phones for the CDMA network at the 3G World Congress in Hong Kong. The phones have only basic features like voice and messaging, and are targeted at the 'text and talk' crowd as well as first time mobile phone users.

The Nokia 1325 comes with 64k color display, customisable ringtones and wallpapers, an integrated handsfree speaker and can store up to 400 contacts and 150 messages. The 1325 also includes a voice recorder that goes up to 90 seconds. The light, 71gm phone is supposed to offer up to 3.5 hours of talk time or up to 6.5 days of stand by time.

img_2570_nokia-1265-1325-cdma_450x360.jpg

The lower-end Nokia 1265 has a black-and-white display, polyphonic MIDI ringtones, an integrated handsfree speaker, a 60-second voice recorder and a 250-entry phonebook. The 1265 also offers 3.5 hours of talk time or 6.5 days of stand by.

Both the phones are expected to be available around the first quarter of 2007 in select markets across the world, including Asia-Pacific.

not meant for me..

but both of them hve a very small screen(jus wonderin hw crampy the display wud luk)..

Edited by kunal hemrajani

haha Another Dhoodhwal and Ricksaw wala type Phone

We are moving Toward 3G, 3.5 G and 4G is already in Test Bed in Baramati District in Maharashtra.

How Nokia dare to think to come out with this Handsets.

Now GSM Counter Part are Selling Decent Handset on 3500 to 4000 Range with FM and VGA Camera and GPRS.

This Step of Nokia is Definately not welcome

the handsets were introduced to the world way back in december 2006. :grin: may be they have put them up on the nokia website :Confuso:

they seem to be entry level handsets so not much can be expected of off them. :grin:

it will be curious to see the pricing of these handsets. :NOTriste:

^^^ way back in Dec 2006??? it's Jan 07, so hardly 1 month ago. Seems nothing compared to the wait for 6265. And Nokia options in basic handsets are always welcome and for me, preferred to the useless 2xxx series of LG.

Edited by ani_meher

well i would like to see iphone's CDMA version on Reliance....

hope that happenes this yr.....

anyways i m really satisfied with nokia 6265 and its price....

hope to see i phone under 20 - 25k soon... :confuse:

Hey Vikalp

Same for me.

When Ever the CDMA Handset will Launch I will import it from USa may be it works in Reliane or Not

It worth Get the Peaice only for Music and Video Man.

YES......getting that and may be Reliance come up with GSM soon then .. we can stick with reliance network tooo....

do let me know if you have any info on this matter...

its a new age gadget...and would love to own one.

Well has any one seen FAKE nokia 6639

have a look>>>>

http://www.slashgear.com/nokia-6639-dslr-z...hone-042749.php

Edited by vikalp

Me tooo.. want I-Phone... :confuse:

and by the vikalp..wat a awesome phone is 6639..

i hope ppl at nokia r seeing it..

and may b they wud come up wid a real version of 6639..