Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vmsanghrajka

Relaince V/s Airtel

Reliance team triumphs

Source: Express News Service

Lucknow, February 5: Reliance Communications defeated Airtel by 40 runs here on Sunday in a friendly match organised between the two here on Sunday.

Reliance Communications scored 181 runs in the allotted 25 overs. The top scorers were Ashish Dhawan (43) and Vikas Kanoujia (38). Ajai Singh made the maximum damage to the Reliance Communications team by taking three wickets.

In reply, Airtel was bowled out at a total of 141 runs in 25 overs. The only batsman who stood the ground for a while against Reliance Communication’s attack was Ajai Singh who scored 35 runs but he could not prevent defeat. Vikas Kanoujia led the battery of Reliance Communications’ attack and notched up two wickets.

Leading from the front both in batting and bowling, Reliance’s Vikas Kanoujia was declared Man-of-the-match. Saleem Haq, Circle Head, UP (East), Reliance Communications and Shankar Prasad, Circle Head, Airtel were also present during the match to cheer up their teams.

Way to go.... as long as they didn't engage the services of the umpire before hand! :SI:

The will go true in case of Real Life Match Between Reliance Vs. Airtel

Reliance also will Win Match in Telecom Sector Against Airtel

i 100% agree.. n am jus waiting fr tht day :winko:

What exactly is there to wait about??? You want everyone to use crappy Reliance handsets and high tariff plans, have assorted connectivity problems and forget about basic facilities like call waiting?? All the things that made using Reliance a li'l worthwhile have been withdrawn! The few people I know who were using Reliance have shifted to Airtel ...with handsets which look like a dream to me ...and cheaper tariffs too! :winko: So I guess me too will have to shift ...and its cheaper! The only advantage Reliance has here is that in-city coverage is better than Airtel.

Edited by raccoon

What exactly is there to wait about??? You want everyone to use crappy Reliance handsets and high tariff plans, have assorted connectivity problems and forget about basic facilities like call waiting?? All the things that made using Reliance a li'l worthwhile have been withdrawn! The few people I know who were using Reliance have shifted to Airtel ...with handsets which look like a dream to me ...and cheaper tariffs too! :winko: So I guess me too will have to shift ...and its cheaper! The only advantage Reliance has here is that in-city coverage is better than Airtel.

Dialy *311 and Call waiting will be Enabled it is there from Days One

MiscCalled alert it also there Send SMS MCA to 1234

it willl be activated man

Time? I dunno about time ...Im only stating what currently is! If Reliance sorts itself out in future, one can always come back! :winko:

hpnasik, Call Waiting and other services like voicemail etc, have been officially and PERMANENTLY de-activated for pre-paid customers since quite a long time now. What you say is valid only for post-paid connections.

Missed call alert is not reliable ...I sometimes get the SMS intimation and sometimes I dont! And sometimes i get the intimation even when I shouldn't ...ie. when im in a full coverage area and phone is idle!! And yes, I dont get any SMS intimation of waiting calls ...so its not even a poor substitute for the call waiting facility!

Edited by raccoon

This is wrong info ...you need to dial *374 (free) to activate the service! Sending SMS to 1234 is charged ...and is for recieving the list of missed calls ...and its charged. I just lost Rs. 2 trying to activate it AGAIN ...and from your post I thought that it was the procedure of activating it (had done it before, of course, but forgotten how).

Both Reliance & Airtel seems to me like sister concerns, both offer plans which benefits the service provider more than the consumers & above all there is always some element in both the company's bills which is hard to understand & accept. so u r simply left to pay more than u used to these firms. I wish that some honest company with some very honest plans wins the battle in the telecom sector. :winko:

This is wrong info ...you need to dial *374 (free) to activate the service! Sending SMS to 1234 is charged ...and is for recieving the list of missed calls ...and its charged. I just lost Rs. 2 trying to activate it AGAIN ...and from your post I thought that it was the procedure of activating it (had done it before, of course, but forgotten how).

I myself is unaware of that Prepaid Customer Dont get Call Waiting and Call Hold services

I remeber the Day when Idea / BPL Dont offer Call Waiting and Call Hold Facility to Prepaid Customer but Reliance were Giving it to everybody

Now Reverse thing is Happening Idea / Hutch Provides it in many Circle and Reliance have Removed it.

Both Reliance & Airtel seems to me like sister concerns, both offer plans which benefits the service provider more than the consumers & above all there is always some element in both the company's bills which is hard to understand & accept. so u r simply left to pay more than u used to these firms. I wish that some honest company with some very honest plans wins the battle in the telecom sector. :GirandoOjos:

Thats very true ...so lets not cheer at one and hoot at the other like ****ers! Only a fool would be a "loyal" customer of either ...its best to switch to the one that is currently giving you the best value for your dough. The main impediment to this is the lack of number portability, which seems unlikely to happen anytime soon. :NOTriste:

Edited by raccoon