Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
RBJ

India Mobile Operator Codes

Hello Guys,

I know long back somebody posted here an Excel file where you enter first 5 digit of your cell number and it will tell you the provider and area of operation.

Here is the same application but instead of in Excel format, its on the internet. Take a look at it

Indian Mobile Code Finder

Edited by RBJ

server not found. will try again.

Do you have a dialup ? It takes lil time if you are running a dial up connection.

Very good site, fully updated.

Thanks

If anybody come across any changes or updates about the code numbers, please reply me here and I will update the system. Thanks guys.

Is there any way to find out the Area Code of Mobile Service Provider?

I mean to say that is it possible that from first five digit of any mobile no. we were able to know the area/location.

Few days beofre i have downloaded a software in excel , in which i have to enter only first five digit of the mobile number

and it shows the name of service provider as well as the name of location.

So anybody has the latest version of that software or any new software then please let me know

Hi,

That excel sheet was very useful but its not updated, instead you can use this link.

Enjoy !!!!!!

Click here

^^^

Thanks, saurabh.

Thats a very good and updated site.

Hello Guys,

I know long back somebody posted here an Excel file where you enter first 5 digit of your cell number and it will tell you the provider and area of operation.

Here is the same application but instead of in Excel format, its on the internet. Take a look at it

Indian Mobile Code Finder

This is very useful. But how do I get name and address of the registered user for a number?

^^^

No one will be able to provide you the name and address of any mobile user. It is not allowed legally.

If you have any problem with any mobile number, approach the nearest police station.

^^^

No one will be able to provide you the name and address of any mobile user. It is not allowed legally.

One can have every details of a BSNL landline subscriber in printed directory while not even name of the same person is available legally if he / she is a mobile user. This is highly irrational. TRAI should take step to rectify this.

:) Edited by Honest
<< Illegal Suggestion Removed >>

One can try many things in round about ways. But why on earth there shouldn't be any telephone directory for mobile phone subscribers in today's world, where the number of mobile users are far more than that of landline owners.

Excellent, very comprehensive and useful info. Keep it up....

Sanket

I use the same website for my dose of mobile area codes.

But can anybody point me to an updated list of Mobile Country Code--Mobile Network Codes (MCC-MNC) like 404-01 for Vodafone-Haryana and 404-10 for Airtel-Delhi ?

posted the updated excel file sometimes back....