Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
blazing_bruce

Huawei Ec325 Reliance Netconnect Card

I bought HUAWEI EC325 mobile usb modem for 4500Rs. I am already using Nokia 2112 with Freedom @ night plan.

Installation of Huawei card,driver & modem was really easy. But i feel this connection is slower than Nokia 2112.

Download rate is 3KB/Sec average. It never increases more than 4.0KB/Sec .. It means my net speed is 35Kbps max. But Reliance guys and Huwaei card pack says it will be 156.6kbps ... i need atleast my nokia's speed. Nokia's download rate was 15KB/Sec .. Why usb datacard seems slower?

Is there any way to get a honest speed?

Notes:

I have full signal strength always.

I am connecting net at nights mostly.

My current(now(); ) plan is SWIFT100. I asked *333 migrate to Freedom plus (1.5 GB/Month - 900Rs plan) .. i will get it within 24 hours.

Intel P4 - 512MB - 80Gig System

I hope i will get some help from you friends :rofl_200:

The Tower or Base Station Serving might not be Connected with Reliance Fiber Network and it may be Attached with Old RF type links for Transmision

Please Check and confirm

recently reliance has come up with net booster software sp. for data cards . check with local reliance outlet

Hi ..

I have a airtel data card whic i would like to sell , its a new card just one and 10 days old. I don't have PCMCIA slot in my HP laptop which i bought from US, anyone one interested just me mail on raghubhat82@gmail.com or call 9880701581

Can anyone please tell me the modem configuration settings (enable or disable modem compression / error control / hardware flow control) for EC325 card??? i found the card working better with modem compression and error control disabled and hardware flow control enabled (i did that to match my tata indicom motorazr settings)

Hi ..

I have a airtel data card whic i would like to sell , its a new card just one and 10 days old. I don't have PCMCIA slot in my HP laptop which i bought from US, anyone one interested just me mail on raghubhat82@gmail.com or call 9880701581

post in buy and sell

Can anyone please tell me the modem configuration settings (enable or disable modem compression / error control / hardware flow control) for EC325 card??? i found the card working better with modem compression and error control disabled and hardware flow control enabled (i did that to match my tata indicom motorazr settings)

control panel -> Network connections-{connection} -> right click-> properties->networking->select {TCP/IP}->click settings - >put tick in all of three->Reconnect.

Hello Folks, I'm sure you can help me, I bought a Huawei EC325 CDMA data modem, I have a notebook Hp Pavilion DV6358se with W Vista Home Premium. I run the cd that came with the Huawei but when a want to run the application and doble click the program a message that saids "To tun this program your resolution screen should no be less than 800x600, and that doesn't allow me to use the program . My notebook screen is already setted up with 1264 x800, I tried to run the Huawei prigram changing the resolution but the problem continues. What I have to do????? Please help me.

Kind regards,

Ramiro