Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
supernova

New Zero Rental Data Plans

New zero rental data plans have been launched .

RNC VALUE : for Reliance Mobile and Netconnect data card.

RNC Default: for Reliance Hello customers

in these monthly commitment is 0 .

Netconnect usage is 0.60 paise per minute from 6 am to 10 pm

and the 0.30 paise per minute from 10pm to 6 am

and voice calls as per nj149 plan

Does that mean the connection will be active without any rental per month at all ?

That's not right. You have to choose a voice plan. So minimum voice charges will be 149+25=175.

Then what is the Difference.

.6 and .3 is already there in so many plan as Default

SuperNova Any Comment ??

i guess for net connect data card this should be useful.. :)

Seems reliance executive too having confusion . i got two version from different people . not sure which one right

1. There is no rent for data . Voice rent of 149 will be charged only if you make any voice call otherwise not . In that it means if you

(a)using purely for data :then no rent . only data usuage charged.

(b)and if u make even one min voice call then bill will be : rent 149+voica call usuage + data usuage charges. may be plan charges 25 also.

2. there is no rent for data or voice . bill will be only of data and voice as per usuage .

Even called up * 333 , they too confused as usual .

Hold on people....do you remember that if one purchases a phone with voice plan only, he could still use R Connect at 50p/25p? It's only that 50p/25p has been upwardly revised to 60p/30p (Day/night). Nothing else has changed.

If you take a data card with some data plan (life swift/ freedom/ platinum etc), then you get the voice plan of NJ149 free...

@rajeevjee : there is def. a change i.e. a new data plan have been launched.

confusion are of its details . check post 7

Hold on people....do you remember that if one purchases a phone with voice plan only, he could still use R Connect at 50p/25p? It's only that 50p/25p has been upwardly revised to 60p/30p (Day/night). Nothing else has changed.

If you take a data card with some data plan (life swift/ freedom/ platinum etc), then you get the voice plan of NJ149 free...

if i got a data card.. i can use the voice plan to make calls from my PC.. right!

isnt it a bit complicated! :confuse:

yes you can use data card with voice plan . there is no complication . its like taking data plan in fwp/rim in addition to existing voice plan

yes you can use data card with voice plan . there is no complication . its like taking data plan in fwp/rim in addition to existing voice plan

then this is for those people who do not want to carry reliance handset and by taking the data card they are bound to take a connection ... may be free.. so in a way it increases the sunscriber numbers of RIM. but by using the connection..default plan, the user will not have to carry handset and will be dialling from the PC with a Mic and headphone..

will be billed for the voice usage under the plan...

am i right?

but will he also be paying the voice plan rental? or it is free. and only the calls will be chargeable.

hope i am clear.. :confuse:

New zero rental data plans have been launched .

RNC VALUE : for Reliance Mobile and Netconnect data card.

RNC Default: for Reliance Hello customers

in these monthly commitment is 0 .

Netconnect usage is 0.60 paise per minute from 6 am to 10 pm

and the 0.30 paise per minute from 10pm to 6 am

and voice calls as per nj149 plan

LOOKS LIKE SOME CONFUSION! LET ME SAY SOMETHING. NOBODY CARED TO PUT A DIRECT LINK TO RELIANCE WEBSITE WITH TARRIFF INFORMATION. HERE IT IS .....>>> LATEST RELIANCE NETCONNECT TARRIFF

Click on above link and check the ZERO RENTAL PLAN is not for DATA CARD, but for Postpaid customers, as well as prepaid customers with mobile phones. Not for NETCONNECT CARDS.

Looks like Supernova misunderstood the whole thing. In fact RELIANCE people have increased the charges recently for all NETCONNECT packs. Even for data-cards. I asked at nearby Webworld today and they clearly mentioned that ZERO RENTAL is not for DATACARDS! May be they also dont know the recent plans! I think they could not be wrong as the system is always in front of them and changes in package are mostly known to webworld people. But who knows?

The above link does not say that ZERO RENTAL PLAN is for NETCONNECT CARDS. Thats why the *333 people got confused! Someone called them and asked for misunderstood information. I am using DataCard as well as MOBILE BOTH and only my MOBILE have ZERO RENTAL PLAN. I am keenly waiting for my DATA CARD to come under ZERO RENTAL as it is used only when I travel or for my WEB PRESENTATIONS. Rest of the time paying high as rental is not practical.

Mahendra

Edited by cmahendra

cmahendra : i didnt misunderstood . this reliance website would take ages to update . you wont get any new info there . there is no confusion in inc of tarrif n zero rental.

i dont know about national level , but have successfully shifted my data card plan to RNC VALUE.

Another upwardly trend in reliance billing....

This lil Ambani Can never introduce anything that will be new... Only thing he can do is do some attractive packing and increase bills... Since he has taken over Reliance Communications... No attractive plans have been launched from reliance... We have seen increase in Voice rentals, Roaming rentals(till such time TRAI intervened the matter even after that they raised the roaming charges for DAPO customers), Call charges and now Netconnect Charges....

I don't know what is he upto... God knows if he is a real son of the old ambani or he found this guy under some tree....

I don't know what is he upto... God knows if he is a real son of the old ambani or he found this guy under some tree....

:Riendo::D:Riendo:

Now we should find out the tree and put him back there,hahahahaha

50/25 deal were better i think :confused:

ya for default plan 50/25 was better

I have also noticed there is some extent of overbilling nowadays in RCL. Both in voice calls and also in RConnect. Some calls are being billed even for 1 sec. Earlier under MDA, all calls below 10 secs were free, but nowadays I notice that calls for as low as 0.01 secs are being billed. I do not know how anyone can talk in 1 sec and hangup. Mind you these are not missed calls, they are to many onnet numbers also and also to some GSM numbers. Something fishy is happening again. Guys please check your bills thoroughly. Even for RConnect, I notice the usage shows extremely high number of minutes when in actuality, I ave used lesser minutes. No way to complain, as there are no details available with RCL on this issue. Their world class error free billing system never makes any error, you see.

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

P.S. I am seriously thinking of switching all my connections to TATA or to some other GSM.

:Riendo::):Riendo:

Now we should find out the tree and put him back there,hahahahaha

Dear Friend

He is doing same thing with company what he has done with his father ,to extract money

only

I switched my data card plan to RNC VALUE as well....Atleast the CC says that there won't be any rental for voice call, if you don't make any calls.

there is nothin called zero rental plan

i got the data card free with laptop, i changed the plan to zero rental but i am also charged 149+25 rs monthly!!

rel is foolin ppl

zero renatl means you getting usuage free for the committed rent .

in case of rncvalue and rncdefault it is 150 .

@tushard: for what are you being charged 25

whats your plan name?