Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
anuragz

New Motorola Handsets On Tata

449??? :D

I am sure u missed '1' here!

No sir, Iam not missing anything Rs. 449/- availaible in select shops across pune.

For 700/- with activation along with one year incoming and 1200 talk time Tata to Tata, availiable throughout the city without even negotiating

Edited by CUPIDON

^^^

Actually this moto handset F3C is available at this price in all Maharashtra & Goa. Except Mumbai.

Regards.

Motorola F3C on Tata indicom availiable for 449/- with dealers in Pune, Ruim + activation charges extra
Actually this moto handset F3C is available at this price in all Maharashtra & Goa. Except Mumbai.

Regards.

Same Available In Mumbai for 600 + Ruim and Activation

with smaller shops and when inquired in Tata True Value Shop in Mulund it was for 700 with Ruim and Activation

ALso Looking For Mini Lock crack for the same to be used with Reliance. Ready to pay for the same.

Edited by neerajayshree

^^^

Ok corrected, my dear friends. This handset is available in Mumbai too at the same price as available throughout Maharashtra.

Regards.

Can u pls give me some address? I am in pune too. It can't be used with reliance, right?

Adresses of some dealers messaged to you, Its programmed to work with Tata, may be some experts here know how to make it work with Reliance

Edited by CUPIDON

My dear friends, I saw this handset (F3C) today, very sleek model with polyphonic tones. Good looking entry level phone. But its menu settings is really a hectic. Menu is not easy at all as compared to other user friendly phones. In all its a good entry level phone.

Regards.

My dear friends, I saw this handset (F3C) today, very sleek model with polyphonic tones. Good looking entry level phone. But its menu settings is really a hectic. Menu is not easy at all as compared to other user friendly phones. In all its a good entry level phone.

Regards.

just bought three Motrola F3C phones under Tata Indicom, so that I can keepin touch with office boys, each costed me 550/-inclusive of 1200 tata to tata talktime ( 100 RS permoth for 12 months) Rs.51/-off net talk time,validity 12months, agreed the menu is not easy but a good basic phone for coordinating between staff, atleast better than the junk classic phones which reliance is offering

@cupidon

Yes my dear friend, this handset is far far better then the junk like "Classic" handsets. Hopes that Reliance should learn from TATA.

@animeher

You are right my dear friend, if this phone is launched in Reliance then the sale of this handset will definetely rise. But I don't think that Reliance will ever offer this handset to their customers as they are quite happy to sale their crap "Classic" phones. If Reliance started offering this kinda phone then definetely they have to throw their all stock of "Classic" phones in the junkyard.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

Motorola F3C sold out in pune markets, now available Huawei c2601,with the same scheme, along with it comes a Haier c2000 absolutely free

Edited by CUPIDON

F3C is not available in the area now... may be i will have try nearby alfa.. or someplace

F3C is not available in the area now... may be i will have try nearby alfa.. or someplace

Now availiable Haier c2000 for Rs. 777/- in pune market with the same scheme ( 100 x12 months TT Tata to Tata and Rs, 51/- offnet time, validity 1 year) its selling like hot cake, grab it before stock gets over, as happened in Moto F3C, its a nice sleek small set

^^^

Thats a good news my dear friend. This could be helpful for those who need the entry level handsets only.

Regards.

Battery of Haier sets don't last. These cheap handsets are not good.

I wonder why a person who is ready to pay even 15,000 to 20,000 rupees for a GSM handset looks for sub-1000 rupees handset when subscribing to CDMA. The same person remain contended with cheap and not-so dependable handsets when question of CDMA network comes. This is the reason, the handset market in CDMA is confined within a few handsets only.

I wonder why a person who is ready to pay even 15,000 to 20,000 rupees for a GSM handset looks for sub-1000 rupees handset when subscribing to CDMA. The same person remain contended with cheap and not-so dependable handsets when question of CDMA network comes. This is the reason, the handset market in CDMA is confined within a few handsets only.

people are ready to shell out money to buy expensive CDMA handsets provided ....

1. They give value for money

2. Open to use with any operator (unlocked)

But unfortunately these CDMA service providers do not take any initiative to to provide good handsets at resonable rates.

i have been using the HUAWEI c2601

its avlbl here(chennai) for Rs600/- from small tata indicom sellers with bill

however Tata indicom HUB /SHOPPE are selling for 799/-

pros/cons of c2601

big screen

better texting software than motorola but not as good as T9

voice recoding,loud poly ring tones, claculator,schedule

low battery capacity

some very wise and intutive menu structure....

another very good feature is

battery is charged thru USB port..

using a usb cable i have connected to my pc...its asking

for driver software....

some strange observation abt

moto F3C: nobody is ready to sell for 450/- as in maharastra

Edited by ravi_patent

Using Haier phone for the past 15 days, found battery life to be reasonably good, , Iam charging my haier phone every three days, forthe same usage i was charging the classic 202 every day