Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
omeshmidha

Pls Tell How To Put Mp3 Songs In Lg Rd8000

Hi i bought a lg rd 8000. i try the data cable to upload mp3 songs on it but its of no use. even asked for help in lg service centre and reliance webworld but they dont know anything. From last 2 days i am e-mailing relaince customer care for the same but no help from there side .so if any one knows kindly tell me the way to put songs and ring tomes in it. thanks

Welcome to the new RCL - Think Higher, better, later and never.

Wait patiently-they will reply. as this is a new model, they are themselves not aware how things work.

Maybe in a few months, things will work properly. Ha ha

Hi i bought a lg rd 8000. i try the data cable to upload mp3 songs on it but its of no use. even asked for help in lg service centre and reliance webworld but they dont know anything. From last 2 days i am e-mailing relaince customer care for the same but no help from there side .so if any one knows kindly tell me the way to put songs and ring tomes in it. thanks

Hi Omesh,

U first downlaod the drivers from LGdrivers.com from internet,and install them first.Now u put the datacable and try it will work.

With Regards

Saritha

just download the pcsync and attach with suipplied cable.

and u can easily put MP3s in it.

Did anything work out? I have the same problem did any one found out the solution to the problem. I would highly recommend people not to buy this phone. If any fool still wants to buy please buy my phone its as good as new. Price can be negotiated....