Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

can anybody send me the link of diego 3.09 with the fix..i'll be very thankfull....my email id is

static_x (at) rediffmail.com...your help would be highly appreciated

Hi Vishal,

Great Work ! Really very useful.

Would you please elaborate something on #2 ? Is there any documentation that you've made on it ?

regards.

Here are the settings for changing Right Soft Key & Delivery report coming on your idle screen. I have posted the screen shot of both as to make it understand easily.

Cheers

Vishal

Dear Friend,

PLS SEND ME DIEGO SOFTWARE FOR NOKIA 6275, AND 6265 I HAVE 6 PHONE OF BOTH MODEL. PLS SEND ME ON MAIL ID prihir@gmail.com

THANKS

HIREN :GirandoOjos::GirandoOjos:

i have successfully changed the right soft key from Rworld to Gallery. Now there is one problem. when i click on the Rworld icon in main menu, that too opens gallery. how to solve this ?

THERE IS COME ERRAR THAT "UNABLE TO LOCKET NOKIA SERVICE CABLE" WHAT 2 DO ??????????

@Hiren Diego ni crack run karo chalu thai jase ka samjya.

DONE THANK YOU

Dear,

before installing Diego 3.09 you must remove all the application related to Nokia from the computer for exp. Nokia PC Suite, Nokia Connectivity cable driver etc. dont forget to restart the computer. after installation run the crack. it is easy. I have done today and change by right soft key option from R world to Gallery it is easy try it

Sandy

Guys,

I am facing a problem in installing Diego 3.09. After @50% installtion, system is saying :

Error 1713:Diego can not install one of its required

products. Contact your technical support group

Pl help me in installing the same.

thanx a ton.

Hi Vishal,

Great Work ! Really very useful.

Would you please elaborate something on #2 ? Is there any documentation that you've made on it ?

regards.

Here are the settings for changing Right Soft Key & Delivery report coming on your idle screen. I have posted the screen shot of both as to make it understand easily.

Cheers

Vishal

WHICH CABLE YOU ARE CONNECT 6275 ? I M TRYING BUT DKU 2 AND CA 70 BOTH ARE NOT WORK. THERE UNABLE 2 CUNNECT WITH 3.09. WHAT SHOULD I DO ??????

THANKS

Not seen any additions in this thread since long time.

Have anyone of the techies found any thing new ??

Please Post

^^^

Nokia CDMA phone are history now !!

now a days no one is playing with them..

:previous:

i am still playing with it to find flight mode.. i think i will die before the phone.. lol

1. can we increase message capacity of 6275 using diego? in my handset only 30-35 messages can be stored,

after that I have to delete the old messages to give the space to new messages. which is very restrictive.

2. Can we secure the messages by giving password, like INBOX should be opened only if the password is entered otherwise it should not be accessible.

Great Software

I got to know it today

Thanks Rimweb Guys

Everyday i login i add some knowledge