Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Reliance 2865 To Tata 2865

Dated - 10-Mar-2007

I have Visted the Dealer and e said the Price of the Phone

Nokia 2865 - 6200 for Reliance

Nokia 2865 - 5200 for Tata

Both Phone is without RUIM Card.

SO One thing clicked my Mind to Float PRI file so Tata Phone can be Converted the Reliance Phone.

Edited by hpnasik

PRI files for Reliance and Tata for Nokia 2865 is as Below

Use the PRI file Carefully, First Back old PRI file and then only load new PRI file into Phone

Nokia_2865_Reliance.zip

Nokia_2865_Tata.zip

Edited by hpnasik

hi ! can you help me in converting tata 6255 to reliance 6255.

bye

Use the PRI file Carefully, First Back old PRI file and then only load new PRI file into Phone

how to send these files to phone?

Dated - 10-Mar-2007

I have Visted the Dealer and e said the Price of the Phone

Nokia 2865 - 6200 for Reliance

Nokia 2865 - 5200 for Tata

Both Phone is without RUIM Card.

SO One thing clicked my Mind to Float PRI file so Tata Phone can be Converted the Reliance Phone.

How can you convert NON RUIM phones to other operator? Also RUIM phones when uploaded with PRI files of other operators do not work for say R WORLD or MMS. BTW 2865 of reliance is RUIM based. Same with tata

Edited by kshah

one of the dealer has agreed that i can use tata sim with reliance 2865. he is ready to sell it to me..infact that was the same reason i had gone to him, to buy it. but then the handset develops problems after some time.

HE did nt elaborate on the nature of problems but his tone ws like the phone becomes a dabba.. kin of.

guys..any experiences..

and yes the tata sim is avilable with him for Rs.220/-

one of the dealer has agreed that i can use tata sim with reliance 2865. he is ready to sell it to me..infact that was the same reason i had gone to him, to buy it. but then the handset develops problems after some time.

HE did nt elaborate on the nature of problems but his tone ws like the phone becomes a dabba.. kin of.

guys..any experiences..

and yes the tata sim is avilable with him for Rs.220/-

Dealer is telling all bull**** If not RUIM LOCKED NOTHING should happen.

2865 of Both Operator is RUIM Based and If you could load the PRI file into any Phone We can either Use Tata Zone or Reliance World in it.

I have Baught a Tata 2865 and Loaded Reliance 2865 PRI into It and Its Working Fine

One One Thing dont go is Original Logo of Tata or Reliance in it. But Who care for it.

As Reliance 3125 and 6235 is not RUIM bases you have to first flash the RUIM based firmware.

And Using 6235 3125 RUIM Based Tata into Reliance is easy using RUIM of Reliance but i dont have the version of 3125, 6235 PRI of Reliance. So for Both this is Not Possible

Remember All Nokia which RUIM based on Both Network can only be converted to each other to use Reliance World and Tata Zone

but why there is so much cost difference..... amazing man..these cDMA companies are killing themselves...... they shd either get united and fight against GSM Comp...

one thing that i must say is that COAI is far far more active than our sust AUSPI....

AUSPI is just like dead Reliance is not Participating in it. Only Tatas are Fighting and running AUSPI

hi frnzzzz

can anybdy of u help me to convert nokia 2112(tata) to Nokia 2112(reliance)

does it ve ny way out to do so

One One Thing dont go is Original Logo of Tata or Reliance in it. But Who care for it.

2865 doesn't have any Reliance/Tata Logoon the body! if you are talking about the startup/shutdown logo, i have disabled them through diego. makes things bit faster :(

If someone wants, i think i can upload those animations from Reliance here. u can upload them to the phone, then it will be completely changed!

Edited by ani_meher

Why asking ? upload those animations from Reliance and if possible from Tata or tell us how to extract it.

2865 doesn't have any Reliance/Tata Logoon the body! if you are talking about the startup/shutdown logo, i have disabled them through diego. makes things bit faster :(

If someone wants, i think i can upload those animations from Reliance here. u can upload them to the phone, then it will be completely changed!

ani_meher please go ahead and give us the tip to Disable the Initial Logo

On your request, hpnasik:

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=8931

Why asking ? upload those animations from Reliance and if possible from Tata or tell us how to extract it.

Sure sir, would you like us to do anything more for you? And if I may say so, will you please learn to say 'please'. Niceity is not so bad, you know.

Hi all

Need help if someone can help me ....

I have a tata 3586 phone, it has a ruim slot but its not enabeled, current firmware version is RH44 .

How to get the firmware flashed to enable ruim slot and how to use it with reliance ruim.

I dont wish to buy more phones and spend more money, heard may users are able to flash the firmware and get it to work with reliance,

Also i have a blank ruim card, how to transfer my exsisting no on it from my old samsung n 191 phone,

if someone can give the steps help will be greatly appreciated.

Last but not the least in worst case scenario if i have to buy a new ruim slot phone, which is the cheapest one

and to buy from where what model and handset , should i buy tata ruim and use with reliance or reliance, people say that tata ruim handset can be used with both tata and reliance , so tata is better

i know its lot of questions so please help with the same

You can not flash it your self All Old Phone Requires Dongle for that.

Sorry for reviving this old topic. I need to use Tata card on my RIM 2865. I need it basically for internet connection, as my native place has only tata connection. do i need to flash the mobile, or just putting the TSim will suffice? Also, does anyone have any experience of Tata internet thru mobile?

Hi,

I am having NOKIA 2112 TATA RUIM BASED USED AS PREPAID, NOW I WANT TO USE BOTH RELIANCE AND TATA NETWORK IN THAT HANDSET. I INSERTED THE T-SIM .. AS WELL AS R-SIM, THE SIGNAL STRENGTH IS FINE ON BOTH NETWORKS.. BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS. PLEASE ADVISE ME.. WAT KIND OF SETTING CHANGES TO BE DONE IN THE HANDSET. WHILE SWITCH ON.. THE TATA LOGO APPEARS.. I NEED TO DISABLE THAT ALSO.

KINDLY HELP ME

RAJAN @ CHENNAI

Sorry for reviving this old topic. I need to use Tata card on my RIM 2865. I need it basically for internet connection, as my native place has only tata connection. do i need to flash the mobile, or just putting the TSim will suffice? Also, does anyone have any experience of Tata internet thru mobile?

U just need to insert the t sim ur moblie and start using 2865 with t sim but on reliance enabled mobile you can`t acess tata zone.

guys i dunno know whats this i had purchased a new tata connection for my driver and when i inserted the TSIM it worked bingo without any worry! . .but it erased all my incoming and outgoing calls, bingo whats that! . . .I Purchased it from NOKIA THEME STORE! . . .not webworld! .does it makes any sense!

yes. you can inser the tsim and use it in 2865 but in some models this is not possible.

probably in the initially launched models...

internet i could not verify as my cable driver went kaput... i will surely try to give a feedbacl on that.

i am not sure though if internet is possible in prepaid...connection.

will surely try and tell..