Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mindpowerlab

Slow Netconnect Speed On Rim

For last three months I am getting significantly lesser speed of Netconnect through RIM

Rakesh

It seems they are just selling Netconnect card not increasing there gateway bandwidth.

Just they want more money. So longer you will be connected, more you will pay them.

Thats money making strategy.

:(

For last three months I am getting significantly lesser speed of Netconnect through RIM

Rakesh

complain at *333 or at web world express . if possible meet customer care guy in ur city .

Have you tried with New Reliance NetConnect NetBooster Software? I believe it's available with New Data Cards software CD'S.

Me too getting very poor speed in whole day. At night after 11:00 PM the speed becomes good.

@Greens

Can u pls upload the software. :)

@Greens

Yes my dear friend if possible you must upload the software as stated by Vishal above so that all of us could be benefited by this.

Regards.

why don't u guys switch to broadband? cheaper , faster and better :Contento:

Edited by cracker

Dear Friend

Better we term ADA as CDMA net killer. In my Distt net speed is never

more than 3 KBPS .They are not investing to improve it. Better

switch over to some better options like Broad band or TATA

I hav been using my RIM all over India for data. Yes, at some places the speed is really slow. I have spoken to various experts and done research on my own. One thing is for sure. They do not control speeds differently for data cards and differently for phones. Not different for different plans. From backend, its same for all. The bottlenecks lie in -

1) Congestion at towers

2) Configuration of PC of user

3) Spywares in PC of user

4) Type of site visited - I also came to know that sites like "utube.com" had to be shut down due to heavy traffic from people looking actually for "youtube.com"

and some more...

Like every new toothpaste, initially all operators are good for a couple of months. Once, no. of users in that locality increase; the story goes back to same slow speed. That's my experience fellas...

I am also using HUAWEI EC325... Please dont use their Dialer... Just manually create a new connection Control panel->network connections -> new connection... and dial through that....

Have you tried with New Reliance NetConnect NetBooster Software? I believe it's available with New Data Cards software CD'S.

i checked with new usb card cd . netbooster software not there . can u pl. courier that . i can pay the charges thru bank tansfer .

the speed problem is mainly because of the congestion at the network due to the heavy traffic at that particular time.

the timings in the day have been classified as peak hour and in the night as off peak hrs and that is the reason to increase the traffic in the night..spl. rates apply.

@rajeevjee

i agree with him when he says when thee are less users in the initial days the spectrum/ bandwidth utilised is less so better connectivity and better speed is there. as users increase the spectrum/ bandwidth utilised does not grow proportionately so prob.

@supernove

why dont you take that software out and post it on one of the data sharing sites it will be really cost effective for you...

guys...

^^^

@greens

Thanks my dear friend for the link provided from you.

Regards.

thanks greens

It seems they are just selling Netconnect card not increasing there gateway bandwidth.

Just they want more money. So longer you will be connected, more you will pay them.

:)

Rakesh

:Contento:

Rakesh

Is there any way the Reliance Infocom Management take notice of it and do something to resolve the problem. It has become quite frustrating to work with netconnect because of significant speed loss in data transfer through netconnect.

rakesh

Dear Members

Yes its true that the speed of R connect is too slow to surf. The only reason for this is heavy increase in the no of customers in the fast few months and no new cell sites. Also while buying Data cards and Mobile please check thoroghly as there are lots of faulty pieces with them and they are dumping the same with lucrative schemes. So please beaware.

Also all Nokia Phones with Bluetooth enabled are restarting and this defect cannot be done away with NOKIA.

All time based plans are useless as speed is so slow and one ends up paying more than what he has use.

Its time to shift for an another alternative.

Regards

Jignesh

I am also using HUAWEI EC325... Please dont use their Dialer... Just manually create a new connection Control panel->network connections -> new connection... and dial through that....

hi wat diff it makes buddy?

Hahaha, fed up with reliance boring speed. Try tata. It give 10-11 kbps downloading speed also in working hours. It has a most attractive plan- rs. 1500/month and u can enjoy full time internet in a month. Reliance also offering same but data cards works only on laptops. But with tata there is no panga. U can use LSP350T for office use. Its great. Another good thing in tata is that the rate of internet is Rs.24/hour. If ur phone is activated by Rs.350/month plan then u will get 2000 minutes more internet free in between 10pm-6am. Enjoy

Hahaha, fed up with reliance boring speed. Try tata. It give 10-11 kbps downloading speed also in working hours. It has a most attractive plan- rs. 1500/month and u can enjoy full time internet in a month. Reliance also offering same but data cards works only on laptops. But with tata there is no panga. U can use LSP350T for office use. Its great. Another good thing in tata is that the rate of internet is Rs.24/hour. If ur phone is activated by Rs.350/month plan then u will get 2000 minutes more internet free in between 10pm-6am. Enjoy:)

I am also having the same problem. Net speed is slow as hell only 1-2 kbps till 11.30 PM after that it works fine.....

i always get good speeds...

12-15KB/s for downloads, as a constant rate..

browsing n uploading is also good!

speed..usually depends upon hw many users livin in ur area r usin reliance net..

ere..in knp..i m also recevin lessr speed as compared to earlier..

Does NetBooster improves speed? Any feedback from users?

I tried it and found it useless. It tries to optimize the content which actually make surfing more slow.

Try NetBooster.

http://rs19.rapidshare.com/files/22714687/Net_Booster.rar

It supports only Reliance NetConnect.

Does NetBooster improves speed? Any feedback from users?

Hi,

Netbooster is useless does not improve the speed instead slows down the loading of the webpage.