Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
manubatham2006

Unlock The Rsn Number

can u clarify more . what type of blocking by company .

Cant Understand your question / need

RSN is never used by network or authentication only ESN corresponding to that RSN is used for Authentication

Can anyone tell me how i unlock the RSN Number of any set. Is it leagel.

Have u found any Lost Reliance handset... in which Rsn is blocked and u want to unlock it ????????? :Decepcionado:

They Dont Block RSN they Block ESN equalent to that RSN. and Unblocking of ESN is not possible except for original users

Havent been regular these days, but are Arun and co allowing all this these days?

Edited by tanveer

Hey frnds how 2 find rsn via special code if rsn on handset is not clear

I think u have nokia model....

Pm me ur no. I will sms u the rsn of that phone

King u r thinking in right way. Can u give me some information about rsn number. What it means and can i change it by any software. i.e. can i write another rsn number on the handset.

hi guys ... i have a nokia 6235 handset ... the phone is working..i mean i can send / receive calls and text messages, but i cant get an e=recharge done on it... i show this proble to web world guyz, nokia guyz and also discussed this issue with the customer care people... i managed to get information that my handset's RSN is blocked ...... i have failed getting help from the web world, the customer care guys, nokia and the webstore guys from where i got the phone .... ilem

is there any way out to unlock the RSN ....

i havent even complained that my phone is lost ...its strange ... i mean im fustrated tooo its been over 11 months and the problem is still on !!!!

someone please help me unlock the RSN ..... any reliance employees reading this mail.... pleaseeeeeeeee help me out !!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Regards

Chandramauli - 9328259598

King u r thinking in right way. Can u give me some information about rsn number. What it means and can i change it by any software. i.e. can i write another rsn number on the handset.

Hi Manu...

Well Rsn is Readable serial no. which is available backside of handset (not in the case of nokia).

I dont know if u can change the rsn of ur handset or not..

But I know that u can enable the ruim slot in any nokia handset to start using blocked phones :Sorprendido:

hi guys ... i have a nokia 6235 handset ... the phone is working..i mean i can send / receive calls and text messages, but i cant get an e=recharge done on it... i show this proble to web world guyz, nokia guyz and also discussed this issue with the customer care people... i managed to get information that my handset's RSN is blocked ...... i have failed getting help from the web world, the customer care guys, nokia and the webstore guys from where i got the phone .... ilem

is there any way out to unlock the RSN ....

i havent even complained that my phone is lost ...its strange ... i mean im fustrated tooo its been over 11 months and the problem is still on !!!!

someone please help me unlock the RSN ..... any reliance employees reading this mail.... pleaseeeeeeeee help me out !!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Regards

Chandramauli - 9328259598

Try sending whole issue to Service Assurance Cell of Reliance

"serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com"

try activating the phone by dialing *228,maybe your phone was not activated on the network,if you hear "please enter the 9 digits as mentioned in the reliance start up kit" then your phone is activated on the network or else you will hear please wait while your phone is being activated.

I have seen this happening to some phone whereas the phone is working but when we dial *228 it activates the phone and tells the number.

There is no harm in trying this.

try activating the phone by dialing *228,maybe your phone was not activated on the network,if you hear "please enter the 9 digits as mentioned in the reliance start up kit" then your phone is activated on the network or else you will hear please wait while your phone is being activated.

I have seen this happening to some phone whereas the phone is working but when we dial *228 it activates the phone and tells the number.

There is no harm in trying this.

hi thnx for the help ...i tried that too ... it says 'your phone could not be activated as its not a reliance compliant handset please contact *333 ... !!'

Dont Don anything Just Transfer you Number to Any RUIM Card and FLash your Phone with RUIM Based Firmware and Start Using it.

Dont go to Web World and all it useless.

(Kis Kis ko Samjao ge)

Just FLash Nokia with RUIM firmware

Well RSN can be re-activate, all u need is good contact in WWE not WW.

@chandramauli

Visit any webworld and tell them u lost ur handset and need number on blank RUIM, once they retain ur number for u, visit again and ask them to re-activate ur handset as u found it.

if they re-activaet it use an HCC and transfer ur number and now ur handset should work perfectly fine.

Well RSN can be re-activate, all u need is good contact in WWE not WW.

@chandramauli

Visit any webworld and tell them u lost ur handset and need number on blank RUIM, once they retain ur number for u, visit again and ask them to re-activate ur handset as u found it.

if they re-activaet it use an HCC and transfer ur number and now ur handset should work perfectly fine.

Is it easy to reactivate the handset ? I heard you have to wait in long Q for reactivating the handset at parel and that too with some documents. Can you describe the procedure of reactivating the rsn/esn again in case of reported lost.

well in case of CHANDRAMAULI his own handset is being reported lost, so he is not able to refill it, right??

Well reliance follow simple LOST and FOUND policy on this, if ur handset is reported lost handset outgoing instantly get de-activate and if u report found all services will get activated.

So lost and found things can be easily done in any WW or WWE.

Now listen my full story: My set has not been stolen. I used net in huge by the method of 10Rs. recharge per day. Now sms and calls can come to my number but i can't send sms, outgoing calls and also can't open rworld. When i call on *228 it says that ur set can't be activated and shows a message service programming unsuccessful. Is there anyway to reopen my outgoing calls.

hey can u tell me the trick to use ruim card in locked set's...........i an give as much u want ..............................!!

my mobile number is 09329836734.

plz cntact me yaaaaaaaaar or leave any contact number i will contact u........

hey can u tell me the trick to use ruim card in locked set's...........i an give as much u want ..............................!!

Only CDMA Nokia handsets can be activated with ruim slot...If intrested contact me 9320 711 118

Only CDMA Nokia handsets can be activated with ruim slot...If intrested contact me 9320 711 118

I INTEND TO GET A BLACKBERRY 8830 WITH RUIM from the usa.

this phone will be locked to work on verison network.

THIS IS BASICALLY A HYBRID PHONE.

I INTEND TO USE IT ON RELIAB=NCE CDMA AS WELL AS HUTCH GSM.

CAN THIS PHONE WORK ON RELIANCE CDMA

Dear Friends, I need your HELP!

I purchased a new LG RD 2030 one week back with prealloted number. Then I tried to transfer the number in a new deprovisionised Classic 761 set using HCC. But I could not able to do so due to system problem in Reliance network. I have lodged complaint on *333. They informed me that please go to WW or WWE and they will transfer the number.

I visited WW at Reliance House, Kolkata and the customer care officer transferred the number to new classic set but my LG set was blocked. I requested them to unblock the set. They took the request and confirmed me that the set will be active after 24 hours. But till now my set is blocked and I contacted customer care over *333 and they informed me that your set could not be activated because it has shown as a DAMAGED set and not as a LOST set during No. transfer, so you never be able to use the set.

Is there any way to activate the set? If anyone have any idea please HELP me!

Thank you in advance.

Do u know, webworld dealer can unlock this set. U have to give a application and certify that its ur own set. If not then report a complaint in Upbhokta Forum.