Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
findmrinal

Unable To Connect Rworld

Why most of the times when we try launching RMenu, it shows the below common errors...

:)

Unable to connect Rworld : error 1057 and so ons.....

R-world not ready

Edited by findmrinal

For me on my Nokia 6255 I am always getting R-world not ready for last 6 months. Reliance people says I need to upgrade the nokia 6255 firmware. I had done the same from NOkia service center. Still its not able to get ride of this message R-world not ready- No R-world-

Does anyone able to get R-world on Nokia 6255?

I to have faced the same find of problem in the past; but no using a Nokia H/s; What you an do is ask the customer care to have the R-world resetted from their end; after which u get a confirmatory msg, as R-World has been resetted and it also asks you to reset it from the Phone going on to R-world--Reset R-Menu....

Then try to access...

Also 1 more thing Nokia R-world does it run on a JAVA or a Brew Platform....

RWorld at backend gets updated frequently. Try getting software upgrade on your handset from respective service center (LG/Nokia). This shud solve these probs...

:Contento: I dont think its a h/s specific issue. Must be some connectivity probs of application at server end. If you check Rworld on 5130, it hardly reflects the updated services.

R World i guess has menus and applications targetting specifically to particullar handsets as not all handsets are so technologically so advanced to avail of all the functions for e.g. earlier lg handsets were not able to see the voice ringtones... only sansung had that facility or lg5130 not being able to save the ringtones etc...

bt the nature of the problem faced 'Unable to conect R World' is basically related to connectivity as the network may be is getting updated or just may be the voice or data traffic is toooo much to handle for the systems at backend.

guys..

Apparently, the vessel is small and the content is overflowing. This gives instability to the networks/connectivity and results the plight for content or the applications to reflect on a handset.

Seem that’s why the problem exists!!!

Why most of the times when we try launching RMenu, it shows the below common errors...

:confuse:

Unable to connect Rworld : error 1057 and so ons.....

R-world not ready

Hi,

When i connect to Rworld i get the following error - Connection error 534 please try later ..... i am facing this

problem for the last 2 days...... does anyone have a solution to this problem?