Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
paraggogari

Reliance Nokia 6275 Problems

hi guys,

i bought NOkia 6275 reliance before two weeks & i face few problems with my cell.

1) It gets HANG, shockingly few times it got hang, & my ringtone was kepp on playing. i was not being able to do anything , it was not getting switched off also. than i had to remove battery.

some time it gives UIM error.

2) Navigation key & phone pick up / cancel keys are of not good material it bends downwarsd & not clickable properly.

do any one face same problems or can any one tell me why my mobile gets hanged???????

i also face problemof handset getting hang sometimes . after some times it restarts

Same with me while using it in Bluetooth Dial up Mode the Phone show White Blank Screen and Then Show the Previou screen and then Reconnect the CDMA Tower !!!

Please everybody is there any Firmware Update available as this is RUIM Based I will Remove RUIM and Get it Flashed with Nokia care. But Before we have to confirm that new Firmware is available.

& its HEADPHONE volume is too slow....even after increasing it to maximum u can't hear voice in traffic etc....

do any one face this problem & pls tell me are KEYS of the phone fine as i find it gets bent. its not at all soft.

Yes headphone volume is really very slow.

Is there any bluetooth Handsfree with inbuilt amplifier.

i agree that the navigation key is clumsy...

phone hangs only when i try to do 2 many things in succession. this happens more with a custom theme applied which is heavy on the graphics side... using default nokia themes speeds up navigation...

i've never experienced restarts with this handset...

restarts were a regular feature of the LG RD7130... i don't know if it ever was resolved... i sold off my handset ultimately for peanuts...

Edited by reliancenokia2007

No my phone are not hangs up at all

If we load more and more extra themes than only it hangs thats true

yes headphone slow volume is there initially i thought its defective handset but i confirmed with nokia for this

My Phone never hanged and is working fine with custom theme and lots of application & games. :Sorprendido:

& its HEADPHONE volume is too slow....even after increasing it to maximum u can't hear voice in traffic etc....

do any one face this problem & pls tell me are KEYS of the phone fine as i find it gets bent. its not at all soft.

Keep ringing volume to max, it will work.

I am also facing same issue of Phone gets white screen & it reboots while using net thru modem , i find its only if you are using the connectivity by blue tooth

once suddenly my phones software got hanged while not using net also & finally i had to remove the battery cos switching off also was no solution

i just dont understand why its happening , i when to nokia dealer he is just giving some carp answers ,

its really strange ,,, even the PC suite nokia almost all versions i tried , small files are getting transfered but the moment i transfer a file more than 1 mb

blue tooth connection gets lost ........ but if i use the blue tooths software to transfer the file there is no problem ,,,

dont know why such a pruduct is not tested before providing it to customers , dose any one have any solution , do post it please

I

Edited by thomas_77

1)I am also facing problem of handset getting hang sometimes and after some times it restarts.

problem comes I use blue tooth for file transfer and send 5/6 (2,3,5....mb)files after 2/3 file hang my nokia 6275.

but I use DKU-2 no problem.

2)I also facing new problem in use of FM.I set FM station after screen light of some sound come in HEADPHONE.

:NO::NOTriste:

I believe the hanging and rebooting is almost common in all range of NOKIA CDMA phones. The service centres are totally usesless.

:angry:

I found one more thing if you are using Internet via bluetooth & phone is not charging at the same time then i found no hang ups ,,,, but when i used while charging battery then 6275 hanged at least 2 times in around 40 mins ,,,,, guys you can also have your feed back on this

Edited by thomas_77

Dear Friends,

Reg. Nokia 6275 I just want to know how to surf other sites like RIMWEB.IN and also how to access my own emails. Pl. guide me.

Thanks,

Deven

Hi,

My 6275 headphone also has poor sound in traffic. I can't listen anything in traffic. Also I Wanted to remove Rworld from the right side button(Left side is GOTO). pleease tell me how to remove.

even I am facing similar problem i hate to use its headphone when in bus.