Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Google Launches Tisp (beta) - Free Wireless Broadband Access For All !

Yes, Google has turned into ISP (Internet Service Provider) services too now !

Since it is in Beta, they are offering FREE BROADBAND services for all and it has been launched worldwide including India !

Its free and easy to sign up and get started !

Just check out: http://www.google.com/tisp/

see it to believe it!

http://www.google.com/tisp/

"Sick of paying for broadband that you have to, well, pay for?

Introducing Google TiSP (BETA), our new FREE in-home wireless broadband service. Sign up today and we'll send you your TiSP self-installation kit, which includes setup guide, fiber-optic cable, spindle, wireless router and installation CD.

It's fast. In our testing, TiSP delivers a 10x higher flow rate than basic DSL.

It's FREE. No more paying hundreds of dollars a year for Internet service that doesn't even necessarily extend to your bathroom!

It's good for you. Your FREE TiSP service includes a Google Toolbar-based analysis of your dietary habits and genetic predispositions, along with recommendations for healthier living."

Edited by Arun

hey thnx Arun for the news. I hv joined it and I got a message that I'll get the connection within 1 week. :)

Hey guys hurry up coz the offer will run only for 3 days. So just create ur account asap. :)

:) Ya guys, just sign up for the stuff....Its for real, years of hard research by the Giant Google has paid off finally...I saw this stuff in discovery some years back...The only glitch in signing up is that u need a credit card number to buy the installation kit stuff...I u can get hold of a credit card, just go for it :)

Is it an April Fool Joke !!!

No, But it seems like that ???

Please Advice me how to sign up for it, I wanna Google man.

Edited by hpnasik

well me too feel that its an april fool joke... yeah hp nasik u r right....

Google had launched GMail on April 1 too, and most of the people at that time thought it was an April Fool joke :)

But this one sure looks joke, and if it isn't - then Google sure managed to make one out of me :)

It connects thro ur toilet commode :) How can it NOT be a prank ?!?

Gud'one anyways :)

It connects thro ur toilet commode :) How can it NOT be a prank ?!?

Gud'one anyways :)

:Contento::Contento:

hey thnx Arun for the news. I hv joined it and I got a message that I'll get the connection within 1 week. :)

Hey guys hurry up coz the offer will run only for 3 days. So just create ur account asap. :)

Hi,

Send me the link asap where i can join and create a account for myself i dont see any hyperlink for getting the

connection.

regards

rajiv

Nice link cracker, Yup, there seems to be a very heavy need for Google Gulp around here :P

Here's the list of Google's pranks on April Fool's Days

Google Romance

Google Gulp

Lunar_Jobs

PigeonRank 2002

Google MentalPlex 2000

__

Hey guys hurry up coz the offer will run only for 3 days. So just create ur account asap. :Contento:

@vishal: pls let us know when you receive your installation kit :P

Hey guys hurry up coz the offer will run only for 3 days. So just create ur account asap. :Contento:

Hi,

Send me the link asap where i can join and create a account for myself i dont see any hyperlink for getting the

connection.

regards

rajiv

@coolrajiv: VISIT HERE

http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html

If you STILL dont get it, visit

http://groups.google.com/group/google-tisp/

Edited by rEdshiFt

Hi,

connection.

regards

rajiv

You must be kidding me/us ??? :Contento:

Its only for USA and Canada

here in India All Toilets / Bathroom is Connected with Drainage through Septic Tank.

So we can not use it Directly and also here there are No Private Utility Company who manages Savage project

Its only for USA and Canada

here in India All Toilets / Bathroom is Connected with Drainage through Septic Tank.

So we can not use it Directly and also here there are No Private Utility Company who manages Savage project

Guys 1st april is already passed.. :):Contento:

yes, its an aprtil fool !!!

lolz..nice one!!

Hahahahaa ....... LOL ... ROFL ... TISP ... my tiny dogs wagging tail!!! :) lol :Contento:

indeed ... loo based internet connections ... and what next ??? electricity from my fart >?? hehe ...

Of course it was an april fool prank ... can the smart ones who actually signed up raise their hands and blacken their faces ?? hahahhahaha ...

I'm not kidding .. I fell from my chair when I read the stuff of nanobots travelling thro the sewer to install a kit at your home location ... and above that when the ad sensing was stated to be based on a DNA analysis !!!! Holy goodness :)

i too received my kit but i bungled up somewhere.. :Ohhhh:

so now i have asked for Professional Installation Service. :help:

they will be coming thru the sewer system. :Chulo: this way the choke up will also be removed. all thanks to google. :Riendo:

I say.. google should develope such products more often.... :huh:

Hello everybody It not April Fool Joke

Its the Real Thing which will Happen in USA then Canada and eventually all over the World

If not Google than Any Other Company

tISP will be real, Paid or Free

yeah....for real!!

the best thing bout it is that its free and as per the recent findings, the data tampering with the GIGO load helps capture your health microscopic syndromes on ur PC/laptop screen!![ :) ]...the data analysis helps to understand the fart timings and even other public disasters!

cheers!! i m loving it!