Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
niket

Are Rim Employees Welcome At Rimweb Or Not?

even if they r here what difference does it make the service is still the same no improvement

Huh! Do u think they'll get motivated to sort out the probs with their service after reading the posts in this forum?

If they were here, then lots of our members can't enjoy Free R-Connect with pre-paid still today. :D

im sure RIL is aware of our forum...

thats NOT to say they r gonna solve our problems posted here...

i mean, they dont even seem to be able to solve Their problem of this free_net_bug....

true, like vishal said, i wont even be writin this stuff IF they actually were fixing problems...

keep the good work going RIL Techies :P

It could be that they're NOT ABLE TO solve the net problem...Whatever be the reason, they should come forward and identify themselves if they do want to make posts that are PRO-RELIANCE! Else, we might be mislead to believe them as authentic user feedback...

just came across this post.

was wondering as to how many regular members at rimweb would be from the reliance management :unsure:

Reliance Member and Employee are also Most Welcome. As They will Learn so many things from here and can Improve the Service.

I dont think RCL will take tips from here and based on that improve their services. To them, nowadays, let the customers go to hell, we want our ARPUs to sky-rocket. Let even Dhirubhais dream of calls costing lesser than postcards be damned. You know that postcards are only 0.25 p whereas calls to RIm are at 0.40p so postcards are still cheaper.

if RCL had to take tips from us then it would become a word class service and what more we wont be charging :confuse: a fat price as like any consulting company would do to think in a rational and logical way :NOTriste: ..and deduce :rofl_200:

They browse this forum regularly and fix their loopholes found by our various members' hard work. :thumb:

^^^

I 100% agree with you my dear Vishal that Rim Employees regularly browse our beloved Rimweb.in and fix their loopholes.

I think that very soon we will come to know that Mr. Ambani himself is browsing this forum and became a member of our beloved Rimweb.in :thumb:

Anyways, its good to know that Reliance is dependent on 'rimweb.in' in some ways. :P

Come-on all my dear friends lets take our Rimweb.in at the top, so that Reliance will be more dependent on our beloved forum. :thumb:

Regards.