Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Dj

Xv6700 For Browsing Using Rconnect

two queries... (i know this has been explained here bfore but starting this topic for the benefit of us all so proper setup instructions remain in one place)

1. Browsing internet on the handset itself using rconnect using PIE... how does one go about it...

2. using the handset as a means to use internet of rconnect on the laptop... the procedure to get it going. riquirement of any 'AT' commands???

seniors pls post step by step procedure...

thx

For Using theRConnect You must have to INstall Opera in it as Default Internet Explorer uses

wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080 as Proxy Browsing using Internet Explorer in RCOnnect is not Possitble

Just Create a Mew Connection in Mobile using MDN as User Name and password then Connect it and Browse using Opera

For Sharing the RConnect or Reliance Mobile World in Laptop u have to Install AKU 3.5 then Bluetooth PAN Patch then Reboot

COnnect Any Mobile Connection Using Internet Sharing then in Laptop Search for Mobile and Connection

Personal Arean Network in this Method U can Surf on Phone as well as on Laptop

hey hetal...

i tried making the new connection after having installed opera on the device... used the cellular line with the username and pass being my rim number... leaving domain as blank... firstly there are constant screen messages of "lucknow" and then some error saying it was unable to get mobile ip... net result i can browse net on the xv6700 using rconnect... i have to travel later today and dont wanna carry the laptop so pls help me get this going...

thx

For Using theRConnect You must have to INstall Opera in it as Default Internet Explorer uses

wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080 as Proxy Browsing using Internet Explorer in RCOnnect is not Possitble

Just Create a Mew Connection in Mobile using MDN as User Name and password then Connect it and Browse using Opera

For Sharing the RConnect or Reliance Mobile World in Laptop u have to Install AKU 3.5 then Bluetooth PAN Patch then Reboot

COnnect Any Mobile Connection Using Internet Sharing then in Laptop Search for Mobile and Connection

hey dude can i connect my laptop thru Reliance world(thru cell's wap service) somehow with out connecting thru Rconnect

i have N6265

thx

hey dude can i connect my laptop thru Reliance world(thru cell's wap service) somehow with out connecting thru Rconnect

i have N6265

thx

You cant. Its only possible with XV6700.