Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dj

A2dp Bluetooth Step By Step Guide

after having sifted the net forum after forum for making my bt stereo headphones work on xv6700... i finally succeeded today so i thought i'd place this info here for the benefit of those wanting to give this a try...

firstly u need the necessary hardware... namely stereo bt headphones... there are plenty in the market and a great thread on this topic is

i own a jabra bt620s and i must say its a great buy all said and done... great sound for bass lovers like me... costs b/w $80-120 and their over the ear design works for me as i dont like the ones that go inside the ear...

then to the software... assuming u running aku 3.5 which comes with the a2dp hack already... here is what u need to do further... first the registry edits...

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\BtA2dpSnd

Add "Priority256 "= dword:60 (Use Dword Value)

HKLM/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Bluetooth/AudioGateway/Capability

(Dword:69)(Default is 37)

HKLM/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Bluetooth/AD2P/Settings/BitPool

(Dword: 60)(Default is 30)

Keep in mind that if one of the above entries is not present, you will have to add them

now ud need to upgrade to a music player which works best with this profile... its called pocket music (http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-pocketmusic-freeware-mp3-player.html) and its available free after a registration over the net...

and ur done !!!

Edited by watersigndj

wonderful Dheeraj, I'll try it out soon, thanks !

your welcome arun... glad to share here... now i have to somehow figure out a way to use rconnect to browse on my xv6700 itself... as i have to travel in a days time and dont wanna carry my laptop... any help is appreciated !!!!