Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vishalsheth

Ppc 6700

Why can't reliance come up woth some today screens? I'm talking about ppc 6700 only. O2 has great features - something similar to that. Dialing through this is not happening. I've stored my nos in outlook in +91 (city code) xxxxxxxx format. Don't expect me to change all 6000 nos with 00. + should be resolved at reliance server. If u don't want to do that then give a software where the + can be resolved to something that can be specified. Magicall does the same. Magi call does a lot more like blocking calles, sms when phone is not answered, etc. Mobile TV cannot be watched on PPC 6700. This is bad, such a feature cannot be used on one of your high end phones. When are you launching EVDO? It's high time. Work faster on things as you are aware that the ppc 6700 was a delayed launch.

There should be a seperate section for ppc6700.

I'm looking forward to EV-DO too. But it isn't going to happen until the spectrum issue is cleared by the government, so it isn't Reliance who is delaying it.

Have you sent your wishlist regarding the softwares for your PPC to Reliance ? If you haven't send them to: corporatecentre.customercare@relianceada.com with CC to service.assurance@relianceinfo.com

Reliance is well aware of this. Their theory is that this is a handset issue. The conversion has to happen at the handset level. It actually should happen at the network level. I've come across a nice software called magicall. It's amazing. I think all ppc 6700/ WM5 users should try it once. It can convet the no., one does not have to change all the nos. as I was informed by the helpline. Also if u do not answer a call it can sms. Unwanted calls can be blocked. I suggest, try it, you don't like remove it. Reliance should tie up with such softwares and give it with the phone.

I wonder if Reliance is looking forward for updates for the phone? This works for CDMA/GSM.

I'm looking forward to EV-DO too. But it isn't going to happen until the spectrum issue is cleared by the government, so it isn't Reliance who is delaying it.

Have you sent your wishlist regarding the softwares for your PPC to Reliance ? If you haven't send them to: corporatecentre.customercare@relianceada.com with CC to service.assurance@relianceinfo.com