Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
coolrajiv

Free Unlimited Storage On Yahoo Mail

Look what's coming...

The storage meter is going bye-bye.

After 10 years of Yahoo! Mail, it just keeps getting better.

Free unlimited storage :Riendo:

Send and receive to your heart's content without dropping a penny.

More of what you love

Enjoy limitless storage space for photos, attachments, messages, and more.

Less to throw out

No need to fret about keeping your inbox under the storage limit.

Edited by coolrajiv

good for yahoo. but if this step was taken just when gmail was about to enter, there'd be still many ppl hanging on with yahoo. i have dropped yahoo a long time ago. specially considering that it was not long ago that yahoo was offering only 6mb, n pathetic hotmail offering a whooping 2mb(!) storage, the unlimited storage thing feels great.

Yahoo has other issues too ...v often its quite slow. Also picture thumbnails are damn small ...and to view you have to download each one seperately! Pathetic!! And its cluttered with too many graphic ads, etc, compared to gmail. I gave it up long ago ...just use the id for Yahoo messenger.

No one will be able to use more than 1 gb space unless and until we have attach size increased from 10mb which will be major break through for these free mail services.

No one will be able to use more than 1 gb space unless and until we have attach size increased from 10mb which will be major break through for these free mail services.

You are wrong. See attachment.post-1653-1179322532_thumb.jpg

rediffmail is already providin unlimited storage for the past few months...

yahoo jus copyin rediff nw..

Also, Yahoo's spam guard is pathetic ;)

Hi,

Dont agree with you dude i think Hotmail & Gmail has the most pathetic spam guard .... Yahoo spam guard is very nice

i hardly get spam mails in Yahoo where as in Hotmail and Gmail i daily get around 15 spam mails...

I dont agree either. I get tons of spam on my yahoo a/c (which I'v almost stopped using since I got a gmail id)... but 99% of that spam goes in the Junk folder! So its quite good. And in my experience even Google's spam filter is about as good. Hotmail is the worst!

In most cases, getting SPAM mails depends upon where u hv given ur which e-mail address? Suppose u gave ur yahoo! mail address at P0rn site, then what kind of mails u expect in ur inbox? :grin:

I never get any Spam mail in my Hotmail account but get a few Spam mails (2 or 3 daily) in Yahoo! account coz I use my Y! account for online registrations, like forum registrations, etc.

Hmm.. I agree wit vishal.. In my case, I have good experience wit gmail (infact best)..

In most cases, getting SPAM mails depends upon where u hv given ur which e-mail address? Suppose u gave ur yahoo! mail address at P0rn site, then what kind of mails u expect in ur inbox? :grin:

I never get any Spam mail in my Hotmail account but get a few Spam mails (2 or 3 daily) in Yahoo! account coz I use my Y! account for online registrations, like forum registrations, etc.

No one is crazy enough to give his email address at a **** site :Equivocado:

Hotmail i am using for the last 8 years and in my experience its the worst... pathetic junk mail features it has ...its absolutely of no use u specify an email as junk it keeps coming back :NOTriste:

I am also using yahoo for the last 8 years and i dont see bombardment of junk emails in it .... so its the best in my view .... :Riendo:

^^ I know a few ppl who gave their mail addresses on p0rn sites and now their Inbox never feels alone. :grin:

Jeez!!! Have never given my mail id for anything of the sort! Even then all my mail accounts get tons of spam. But like I said, Both Yahoo and Gmail do a pretty good job of filtering it all out. For my POP3 accounts, I use MailWasher. Hotmail, inspite of setting the sensitivity to max lets in all kind of junk. Hotmail is pathetic...

^^ You didnt give the mail ID but may be your friends gave it? :grin:

Even if they did, both Gmail and Yahoo are doing a good job of keeping my mail accounts from being completely over-run! :grin:

Hotmail isn't!! Thats the point!!!

Just launched!

Increased attachment limit-- 20 MB!

Now you can start sharing more of those home videos, large presentations and files you just can't seem to get smaller. We have doubled the allowable attachment size to 20 MB to make your Gmail space even more useful.

lol @ yahoo and rediff.

Hi,

I see this message in Hotmail block junk mail settings :Contento:

Your list of blocked senders is full. To add more, remove addresses until there are fewer than 500 blocked senders.

Haha now what else u have to say :rofl_200:

Hotmail can only block 500 after that u r at the mercy of SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :NOTriste:

Stop praising Hotmail now...... :Equivocado:

Yahoo is the best :winko:

Only thing good about Yahoo is its spam filter! Everthing else s**ks! Esp. the picture showing capability ...you have to actually download every picture individually to be able to view it ...howzzat??? And its often damn slow!

Gmail rocks!

My dear friends in my point of view I'm not having any problems with Yahoo as well as Gmail. Both works fine for me. I think both mail services are available at their best.

Regards.

Only thing good about Yahoo is its spam filter! Everthing else s**ks! Esp. the picture showing capability ...you have to actually download every picture individually to be able to view it ...howzzat??? And its often damn slow!

Gmail rocks!

Hi,

Gmail is fast agreed but Yahoomail is not too behind in terms of speed .... Hotmail is the slowest in terms of speed :D

Gmail spam protection is good atleast my junk mails r going straight into spam .... yahoo spam protection is awesome

never do i get spam in my inbox.......... Hotmail junk mail settings is poor to say the least ..... daily i get double digit spam

mails Yahoo has this pic problem agreed but i dont find it annoying they give a small pic preview in the mail .... ok with me.

I still feel yahoo is much better than Hotmail... & par with Gmail..

Speaking of spam filter we have forgotten abt our very own desi mail .... thats Rediffmail ... even rediffmail is far better than

Hotmail....... and it was the first email service provider to offer unlimited storage...

So my vote of confidence is with Yahoomail, Gmail and Rediffmail..... :D

Edited by coolrajiv

Hi,

Another good feature from Yahoo......

Now chat with your friends from your yahoo inbox itself .... no need to install yahoo messenger now

Yahoo chat now embedded in your yahoo inbox ...... very good feature

Gmail have this feature too ... now yahoo has done this too...

Poor hotmail :NOTriste: its time you improve your features..

Yahoo rocks :NOTriste:

I'm waiting for the day when yahoo! will enable FREE POP access for yahoo.com accounts. :NOTriste:

You can use ypops till that time...

search for it... its available easily..

I'm waiting for the day when yahoo! will enable FREE POP access for yahoo.com accounts. :NOTriste: