Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kirancvr6

New Handset Rd 3000 & Rd 3100

Mates I am planning to buy a lg rd 3100 for my bro, but i already have a reliance connection. so i dont need a fresh connection.

i wanna know does rd 3100 comes with blank sim?

dealer says that rs 1699 cost is for handset only, they dont provide sim along with handset, if i buy a connection then they give a sim :(

please let me know the reality. i told dealer, when i change my number in this handset then w/o sim how can it be possible. then i said you have to buy a blank sim.

i think he is misguiding me. every handset comes with a blank sim i suppose. and if not what is the price of blank sim of reliance?

Thanks

^^^

@Vickey

My dear friend, try purchasing the handset from the company's Web World. Their you won't be misguided at all. The blank sim comes with the handset only. You need not to purchase it seperately.

Regards.

Oh kamal bro thanks again :)

u r too supportive

regards

man in delhi you can get the LG RD3100 along with the RUIM and the lifetime vailidy. you can ask for blank sim from them in place of Life Time sim

@ manish

Bro AFAIK there is no such sim with life time validity. They provide a blank sim on which GSK make it life time of regular. (corrcet me if am wrong)

Thanks to Kamal bro, coz of him i know that they provide blank sim with handset. u know they were still dening to give blank sim, by saying blank sim can be misused so they only give after activation. either i buy a new number or transfer a number on it.

but after a long argue he gave me handset with blank sim. dont know why he was not giving me blank sim :S

Edited by vicks_libran

Lg Rd3000, Full range but call not connecting

Friends,

Iam using LG RD3000 phone. Iam working in a cross country pipeline construction company. My problem is that we work in deep forests, away from towns/city s. When Reliance launched the STD full free offer i bought this handset.Now in it its showing full range but call is not getting connected. Pls help me in this prob because there are many people suffering from this issue.I searched all the net for answer but i got many similar complaints. And one more thing the Service Area in menu is empty, but i ve made call with empty service area also. Pls help us..... :Decepcionado:

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

hai all!

am a new member here!!!!

i would like to have your help. i ve reliance connections and the handsets LG 3000 and LG 3100.. kindly tell me how i can disable the rworld button in the handsets. pls provide me a solution other than locking the keypad

pls!!!! :Confuso:

LG RD3100 Call History not getting saved!!!

Hii friends..

Actually am facing a problem with my new RD 3100 handset from LG.. The call history is not getting saved in the handset from the beginning.. I have tried going thr all the setting but it simply does not seem to work.. So basically All my Missed Call List, Outgoing as well as Incoming Call lists are shown "Empty".. Has anyone else faced this problem or know a way to solve this...

In case there is a missed cal. When i take the mobile next time it just says that I had a missed call from this number and when i tries to go to the Missed Call List it again says the List is Empty. And also since its not saving the missed calls in the list it is only showing the last missed call notice and i dont know actually how many missed calls there had been..

Hari..

Edited by harikrismg
<< Topic Merged >>

Ringtone, Ringtone

I have LG RD 3000 mobile. It has a ringtone called 'HELLO'. How to download this ringtone to PC? Is the ringtone available anywhere in the web?

LG RD 3000, prices further drop in Pune

Price of LG RD3000, with life time sim and unlimited free 2 months R2R local calls Rs. 1199/-

hi guys,

recently i purchased lg rd3000, after reading all opinions abt it in this forum only.

i thank all those ppl who posted pros n cons abt it. it really helped me a lot.

n watever it was written, everything turned out to be true.

its a gr8 set to purchase, has wonderful battery backup, i use d cell full 2 days witout charging in between.its ear piece volume is very good(earlier i had classic702,it had very low ear piecevol,one moment i taut my hearing is getting low..!!!).

anyways gr8 set to have. i got it for999rs witout ruim.

^^^

@Bhushan

Enjoy with your new handset my dear friend.

We are here to help each other and you are always welcome to this forum for sharing views.

Regards.

hey hi..actually i wanna hve new handset....at present m havin lg rd3000....n nw i wanna hve handset camera muzic player...bluetooth....so cn u plz tell me bout new reliance handsets wid al dese features....price limit--rs7000

Does it support 3 way conferencing? I am planning to take a postpaid connection.

--Thanks

Kuldeep

^^^

Call Conferencing is a network feature not handset feature, and all RCOM handsets right from the lowly Classic to the highest end HTC supports Call Conference - though only 3 way and not 5 way like Voda, etc. I hope I am correct.

hey bt m nt able 2 use col conferencing..!!

^^^

@Amrita

My dear friend, if you are using a postpaid connection of Reliance, then you can surely use the Call Conference feature.

And about the handset with Camera, Bluetooth etc., if you increase your budget a little more, then Nokia 6275 could be the best choice for you.

Regards.

ohkz...m havin prepaid connection.....well i hve enquired bout nokia 6275...its gud bt it creates prblm later....wat bout samsung max...?!!

^^^

Call Conferencing is a network feature not handset feature, and all RCOM handsets right from the lowly Classic to the highest end HTC supports Call Conference - though only 3 way and not 5 way like Voda, etc. I hope I am correct.

Are you sure? I tried 3 way conferencing on my friend's Postpaid mobile LG-RD2710, it did not work.

Thanks

Kuldeep

yes you can way 3 way confrence if you use the postpaid connection. there are no rental for this service. in order to make call confrence from LG phone call to 1st person. then put that person on hold by pressing the call button again. and dial the 2nd person

when 2nd person picks the call press 3 and then call button again

@kkdeep,

Though I am not too sure about this, please try this and then do Call Conference.

Dial *311 for activating call waiting on your friends mobile. only when CW is active on your mobile, CC is possible. It is not chargeable. Then try Call Conf. as per Manish's advise above. You will have your call conference.

If the above still does not work, then please call CC on *333 or *222 as per your circle's helpline number and ask them the correct procedure. Conf. should be possible on any handset on Reliance. It is not handset specific, but network specific. So enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ohkz...m havin prepaid connection.....well i hve enquired bout nokia 6275...its gud bt it creates prblm later....wat bout samsung max...?!!

^^^

@Amrita

My dear friend, although Samsung Max is a good handset, but its not better then Nokia 6275. By the way, about what problems did you heard for Nokia 6275.

Regards.

i hve heard bout its battery backup prblms...its battery backup is less..!!