Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kirancvr6

New Handset Rd 3000 & Rd 3100

i hve heard bout its battery backup prblms...its battery backup is less..!!

^^^

Oh, I see. We never heard about battery problems in Nokia 6275 my dear friend. Although one or two cases are exceptional.

Actually battery backup depends alot upon the usage of the phone. Playing Music, using Camera, Bluetooth and Wap for a lot of time can reduce the battery backup time in any phone regardless to its make. May be its Nokia, SE or Motorola.

In my view, you should search the forum and read about other members views related to Nokia 6275.

Regards.

@Amrita

You are absolutely right, the battery backup is horrible, you will have to charge it on a daily basis, apart from this problem the phone is a delight

Edited by CUPIDON

@honest...

hey u cn read its reviews on mouthshut.com....

4m dere i came 2 knw bout both nokia n samsung

^^^

Yes it absolutely true, I have one with a tata number, initially I was shocked that a Nokia battery can drain so fast, but iam now used to it, I dont use it for web surfing or songs, only voice calls, or clicking pictures or taking vidoes once in a while, I have to keep the cell every night for charging, by evening the phone is almost completely drained

@honest...

hey u cn read its reviews on mouthshut.com....

4m dere i came 2 knw bout both nokia n samsung

^^^

@Amrita

My dear friend, you are right that some of the reviews about Nokia 6275 are not in favour of its battery backup. But at the same time, if we need a full multimedia phone which support MP3, Camera, Bluetooth, Wap, etc. then the battery backup will depend on our usage only. It all depends how much did a customer used the different functions of the phone and also sometimes the battery backup depends on the network. Means if a user is using the phone in a low network area then their could be network fluctuations which indeed consumes a lot of battery backup of handsets.

Regards.

Hello Guys,My bro uses this handset LG3100,he is unable to save mp3 tones,there is one option of mp3 tones but wnever tht tone is opened no music is available.

there are 2 rworld in this handset & he tries this from the new rworld option..

has anyone tried to download mp3 tone from rworld? he asked me to ask this query on this forum..

Hello Guys,My bro uses this handset LG3100,he is unable to save mp3 tones,there is one option of mp3 tones but wnever tht tone is opened no music is available.

there are 2 rworld in this handset & he tries this from the new rworld option..

has anyone tried to download mp3 tone from rworld? he asked me to ask this query on this forum..

LG 3100 doesn't support mp3 ringtone format.

Edited by dhenkuu

hello everybody,

plz anybody gimme suggestions abt buying handsfree 4my LG RD3000,

recently i had purchased a handsfree 4m a local guy, but it didnt wrked well n

also it didnt support call pick up n put down 4m the handsfree, so

anybody knows abt type of handsfree to be bought 4 this set, plz suggest one?

thanks in advance..

I am using LG3100.

If I am walking while talking the voice breaks. If other also having similar problem with 3100?

Any solution to this prob.?

^^^

My dear Ankur, actually this is not the problem of your handset. But it seems to be a Network Problem. Reliance CDMA network now a days has similar problems in many circles. So try to file a complaint to Reliance for this matter.

Regards.

My phone slipped from my hands and the screen broke. Any idea how much does a screen for the phone costs ? Is it advisable to go for a new screen or a new phone ?