Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kirancvr6

New Handset Rd 3000 & Rd 3100

LG 3000 is getting a good market. It seems Reliance has again tied up with LG and will soon launch many new LG Models.

lg 3000 seems to be pretty good with the network strength.

even where my nokia shoes 2 bars it shows full strength and no call drops..till date.

the irritating thing is the rubber...hard rubber pad.

Any news about the LG 3100 ???

Edited by milind2517

i too enquired . no news

How is the volume of the ear piece in this handset. I have a cousin who slightly short of hearing and I wanted to know if this the volume of the person on the other line is loud enough or atleast louder than the Nokia 6265 / 6275....

help will be appreciated.

thanx

How is the volume of the ear piece in this handset. I have a cousin who slightly short of hearing and I wanted to know if this the volume of the person on the other line is loud enough or atleast louder than the Nokia 6265 / 6275....

thanx

Volume is good..really good.

thanx

Volume is good..really good.

Real Good. If you turn it full on...

you might turn off your hearing buds.. so got to play safe.

no tata sim wont work

only rel sim will work in dese sets......n 3100 will be launched within a month

i too tried.. Tsim wont work..

no tata sim wont work

only rel sim will work in dese sets......n 3100 will be launched within a month

i too tried.. Tsim wont work..

:winko: Today I saw a hoarding for LG RD 3100 for Rs. 2195

yes it is available for 2195 , but with little bargain you would get for 2050 -2075

yes it is available for 2195 , but with little bargain you would get for 2050 -2075

Is it multi sim Enabled (t sim) or locked?

Is it multi sim Enabled (t sim) or locked?

Got one LG RD 3000 Handset for my grandma in Tamilnadu.

Total cost : Incl of 2 yr incoming + Sim + no. : Rs. 2,120/-.

Good Battery life - sustains charge for 1.5 days.

Good looks.

Good color panel for this price (look how times have changed !!!).

Hard Pause + Time Pause.

Edited by digitallogic

bought one today. Best price: Mobile shoppe @1299. Unfortunately, i got one set + GSK + card for 1500, but not yet activated. looks and feels good. Go for the complete black model only. There is another model, with silver color for screen outlining and buttons, which looks reall $hitty.

great looking piece for 1500.

I saw one lg rd 3100 model today.It's in silver colour and doesn't look good. Does it come in any other colour ? Price quoted in RWW chennai was Rs. 2145. Any one brought this model ? What is the general opinion about battery backup, signal etc ?

Edited by sanal

That silver color is really $hitty looking. don't know why they design the mobile using this color!

^^^

Exactly my dear friend I too don't like this silver colour at all. But at the same time their would be many people who like the silver colour. It depends on people to people, choice by choice. Some people like this and some that.

Regards.

Finally I brought LG RD 3100. It's price has been reduced to 1700. Very good battery backup.Good FM clarity. Good signal strength (Compared to nokia ones). All in all, a phone worth more than 1700. Go for it :)

Finally I brought LG RD 3100. It's price has been reduced to 1700. Very good battery backup.Good FM clarity. Good signal strength (Compared to nokia ones). All in all, a phone worth more than 1700. Go for it :)

Hey.......In which city did you get it for Rs. 1700 ? In Bangalore, it's still Rs. 2050 !!!

The ringtone quality / effect of the RD 3000 Handset's not as good as that of earlier LG Handsets, though RD 3000 has 32 polyphony rtones !!!!! What do you folks say?

Hey.......In which city did you get it for Rs. 1700 ? In Bangalore, it's still Rs. 2050 !!!

^^^

@digitallogic

My dear friend, this reduction of the rates is effective throughout the country. You must enquire in some more shops and you will definitely get it at nearly Rs.1700/- only.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

You should not go to retail shops. They might have purchased it for earlier price. This price reduction is available only in web world. I got it from indiranagar webworld in CMH road (Bangalore).

Handset LG RD 3000 (Rainbow) available for Rs. 1399/- . Limited period offer in Bangalore Not sure Elsewhere.

You should not go to retail shops. They might have purchased it for earlier price. This price reduction is available only in web world. I got it from indiranagar webworld in CMH road (Bangalore).

Thanx for the replies, friends !!!!