Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Htc Mogul / P4000 / Utstar 6800

heartbreak !!! i was already lookin for someone to push my phone onto :rofl_200:

i mean not that u would give in that easy hetal :)

i like to import Htc Mogul into India. Does anyone know who i can speak with or help me, rewards will definitely be in order and i would love to sponsor this forums for future development, proving the forums with experimental phone, etc.

Why not all of us flood Anil Ambani with mails demanding that foreign esn phones be activated on reliance network like tata.if he gets thousands of mails on the same subject definitely he will be forced to think in that line.but first of all all of us have to know his email id,which is known to many of our friends and i request them to post it here for others information.thanks

I dont think it will make any difference. Because they already knows it. Perhaps CDMA operators are not allowed by qualcomm to provide unlocked handsets. Tata too do not mention it publicly that they do accept foreign ESN.

But like tata they can also do that stealthily.after all by doing so they will definitely win all of us over.it will be a win win situation for both. So why not give it a try?

I spent US $ 25 for fake solution. :devil2::cry: :'(

Is H/s Cloning will enable it to use this on RIM?

Edited by ss_rakesh

Dear Moderator,

I have this hand set with me right now locked to sprint.. can u please advice me whether there is any possibility to unlock ths hand set and use with reliance.????

thanks and best regards,

satish babu

yes there is

^^^

i checked it on xda

i dont think it gives so much of a boost

plus it can screw ur mogul for which a hard reset can be inevitable

in all try at ur own risk

^^^

i checked it on xda

i dont think it gives so much of a boost

plus it can screw ur mogul for which a hard reset can be inevitable

in all try at ur own risk

thank u

one more plz....

plz tell me how to downgrade to original stock rom........ oe plz provide the link to the post..

many many thanx...

Edited by cavarun

^

How abt searching in my signature....but I doubt that u wud be able to download that rom from the htc site now... so either search on ppcgeeks etc. for that particular original rom or ask someone to upload it on rapidshare etc. as its a very big file...

Edited by dkaile

^

How abt searching in my signature....but I doubt that u wud be able to download that rom from the htc site now... so either search on ppcgeeks etc. for that particular original rom or ask someone to upload it on rapidshare etc. as its a very big file...

thanx