Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sarav_SB

R Connect Problems In Lg Rd 5340

Sarav

I have got data cable of LG RD5340 from eboy.

I tried to installing the software from CD(LGUSBModemDriver_Eng_Ver_4.3.exe).After instalation reboot my computer and connected my phone via cable to a usb port.First time Windows will "New hardware found".But it didn't automatically browse for the correct driver from my CD.It couldn't install.I have been using my data cable as a phone charger.

The following software components are installed in my computer

Dial-up Networking 1.3

Dial-up Adapter and TCP/IP protocol as part of Network configuration

Windows USB drivers

IE 5.5 or above

Now I have following exe

LGUSBModemDriver_Eng_Ver_4.3.exe

LGSYNCLITE_RD5340_050614.exe

rconnect_lg_rd_5340_usb.exe

RConnectInstall.exe

RConnectDialer.exe

Can you say whatever other software required for R Connect and please tell the instalation procedure for R Connect.

Sarav

I tried to installing the software from CD(LGUSBModemDriver_Eng_Ver_4.3.exe).After instalation reboot my computer and connected my phone via cable to a usb port.First time Windows will "New hardware found".But it didn't automatically browse for the correct driver from my CD.It couldn't install.I have been using my data cable as a phone charger.

Dial-up Networking 1.3

Windows USB drivers

IE 5.5 or above

Now I have following exe

RConnectInstall.exe

RConnectDialer.exe

Can you say whatever other software required for R Connect and please tell the instalation procedure for R Connect.

After Installation of above said application no need to install any other thing. if u want u can installation only modem driver (i.e LGUSBModemDrive_Eng_ver 3.0/3.8/4.5.exe) and go to control panel---> internet connection--->create new connection and enter the all necessary thing. this will work without Rconnect dialer also.

Sarav

Dial-up Networking 1.3

Windows USB drivers

IE 5.5 or above

Now I have following exe

RConnectInstall.exe

RConnectDialer.exe

After Installation of above said application no need to install any other thing. if u want u can installation only modem driver (i.e LGUSBModemDrive_Eng_ver 3.0/3.8/4.5.exe) and go to control panel---> internet connection--->create new connection and enter the all necessary thing. this will work without Rconnect dialer also.

First of all tell me which data cable did u purchase?

I have the same problem with my datacable.. I bought it from eBay too... On the cable there is a sticker that says LG 2300.. It says unrecognized device

pl. get an authenticated data cable. and lookout for a reseller near your residence or office, so that you cn at least exchange it immediately from him.

go to the reliance outlet, enquire abt the make and model of the data cable for your handset and then lookout for the same in the locl market at much cheaper rate.

hello to all

i want Rconnect software for Lg 5340 can any one send to my mail. Mail id : hippkreddy@yahoo.co.in

i tried to download from rcom website but its giving page not found.

thank you

Edited by hippkreddy

hello to all

i want Rconnect software for Lg 5340 can any one send to my mail. Mail id : hippkreddy@yahoo.co.in

i tried to download from rcom website but its giving page not found.

thank you

Try to download from LG website, its available there. You can search in google directly, let me know if you do not get it in the LG site.

^^^

@parveenkumarreddy

My dear friend you can also set the dial-up connection manually. Try searching this forum and you will get the procedure to manually setting up your LG RD5340 as a modem to surf the net. No need of Rconnect software.

Try to download from LG website, its available there

@saketsamir

My dear friend at LG website he will get only drivers for his phone and not Rconnect sofware.

Regards.