Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
digitalnirvana

Analog Clock In The Background

Hi all,

I stumbled upon this site today only.Loads of great stuff you people have got here.

Can anyone help me out with my request?I was using a LGRD2030 previously and it used to have a big analog clock as the background.Similarly is it possible to set an analog clock in the desktop of the Nokia 6265?Like the one you see on the Google Desktop sidebar or on iGoogle,as an example.Please see the attached screenshot for reference.

Hi all,

I stumbled upon this site today only.Loads of great stuff you people have got here.

Can anyone help me out with my request?I was using a LGRD2030 previously and it used to have a big analog clock as the background.Similarly is it possible to set an analog clock in the desktop of the Nokia 6265?Like the one you see on the Google Desktop sidebar or on iGoogle,as an example.Please see the attached screenshot for reference.

There are Few themes with Bg Clock, but unfortunately our phones do not support them as these are Flash based. These phones do not support Flash files...

Hi all,

There are Few themes with Bg Clock, but unfortunately our phones do not support them as these are Flash based. These phones do not support Flash files...

Ya Chirag u r absolutely right...

Our phones viz 6275 or 6265 do not support flash files....

But trust me those Clock Themes r really cool and i wish we can set those themes.....

Can there be any s/w that can do the needful on our phones..????

Don't know weather this will work, its a nth file. See if works on 6275 n let me know.

Clock theme

Don't know weather this will work, its a nth file. See if works on 6275 n let me know.

Clock theme

No Link Bro??

Clock theme

No Link Bro??

sorry I can't upload it, but even then I am now sure it want work coz it has flash stuff n 6275 want play dat flash image only u can get icons of dat. Will surely c if i can find sum thing 4 u ppl.