Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sspadmin

How To Get Lost Handset

I had LG RD 5130 handset, which i lost on last Sunday 01-july 2007. Some one found it and made some outgoing calls. I sent SMS to my mobile and I warned him/her not to use it. Later I blocked my RIM number by calling customer care. After four days, I bought new handset and transferred my old RIM number to new handset.

I still believe, I can get my old handset back. As the person, who found it made some calls, that outgoing numbers can be traced easily. Based on those outgoing numbers, one can find the person who used that mobile.

(1) Can anyone tell how to get the list of outgoing calls made from lost handset during that period? Does Reliance provide such facility in these types of cases?

(2)Can my LG RD5130 be used with TATA Indicom or any other CDMA provider?(It was w/o SIM card)

First of All My Greviences on your Lost Handset,

answers to your questions are

(1) Can anyone tell how to get the list of outgoing calls made from lost handset during that period? Does Reliance provide such facility in these types of cases?

yes it can be got if your bill is not generated. but these CC's wont help you (May be Munna Mobile AKA King Of Kalyan can help you)

If your bill is allready generated then It can only be got if you had subscribed for Detail Bills ( earlier it was 25 rs. extra apart from your bill)-- the reason for this is all the CC will say is sir we dont store details fo calls made by you if it is not subscribed

(2)Can my LG RD5130 be used with TATA Indicom or any other CDMA provider?(It was w/o SIM card)

Yes it can be activated on Reliance Network because now that you have transfered the no to another cell this LG 5130 becomes a D-provisioned handset and hence it can be reused.

I know how it feels like when this happens

any ways take care.

regards neeraj

Edited by neerajayshree

The handset cannot be used on reliance network bcoz its blocked(transfered without using hcc),reliance would list the rsn of that handset as reported lost or stolen and since lg handsets are network locked the chances of using it on tata is also very rare.if it would have been ruim based phone then chances are that the person would have used it using some other ruim card either from tata or reliance

I forget to mention ,my handset was lifetime prepaid.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it can be activated on Reliance Network because now that you have transferred the no to another cell this LG 5130 becomes a D-provisioned handset and hence it can be reused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been told many times by Reliance Customer care that this Handset could not be used further. As usual it is better to cross check their information. That’s why I posted this problem in this forum. This handset has no SIM card and it comes bundled with number. I believe the number is tied with handset.

Can you tell me Hardware Number/ID (means Handset Number) has anything to do with mobile number? Does both handset hardware number and Mobile number are linked with each other, in any way?

ESN no myt help

I read it on a website while searching for my LG 3000 RUIM based.

I lost my mobile handset Nokia 6275 CDMA ! I have RSN no. of my mobile set and also oen RSN no for SIM card. But SMS ORD < RSN No.> to 53733 is not helping and giving no results ! Please help !

Edited by reema_dalvi

I lost my mobile handset Nokia 6275 CDMA ! I have RSN no. of my mobile set and also oen RSN no for SIM card. But SMS ORD < RSN No.> to 53733 is not helping and giving no results ! Please help !

Hey !

Mistake ! Check your typing ! ODR or ord :Decepcionado:

may be problem will solve from here only :D !

Hey Guys 1 More thing this will work on Gsm Network ! if yes then what is the procedure for get that activation no. Techies please help !

Regards

Shyam

if i have IMEI & ESN of a coolpad handset,

how can i find out the RSN?

i have the original box...

if i have IMEI & ESN of a coolpad handset,

how can i find out the RSN?

i have the original box...

Tell us ur RSN here..

if the handset u lost is ruim enabled then forget it

u will never get it back , even if u have its esn /rsn

yes it can be got if your bill is not generated. but these CC's wont help you (May be Munna Mobile AKA King Of Kalyan can help you)

If your bill is allready generated then It can only be got if you had subscribed for Detail Bills ( earlier it was 25 rs. extra apart from your bill)-- the reason for this is all the CC will say is sir we dont store details fo calls made by you if it is not subscribed

I can get you guys a CDR report (only for postpaid) with all call details upto last 6 months for any Reliance number if requested!

Provided the number is really yours grin.gif

its not giving u any result because u r typing teh wrong command dear its ODR <RSN no.> instead of ORD

try it will work...

^^^

Can u explain more about CDR report ?

:previous: CDR = Call Detail Record

I was asking about getting CDR.

Will all records will come in my next bill ?

Edited by hitesh123

For future bills.. you can subscribe by paying Rs. 25 for all calls including local calls..

Without local call details, Itemised billing in Free with Reliance postpaid.

For earlier bills, CDR request comes into play..

Can get upto 6 months billing details.

^^^

i am getting Itemised bill on my postpaid rim, they charge Rs25 per month,

But i was unaware about this 6month CDR.

Also i have droughts on Free itemise bill, they don't have that.

they will only tell you, how many calls to Rim, to landlines, std and number of sms.

^^^ Without local call details, Itemised billing is Free with Reliance postpaid.. You need to explain CC or goto WWE & tell them clearly & make sure they punch in the right request..

CDR report is a special service which very few can get you..

^^^

Can u explain me, what details they will give in free detail bill ?

^^^ All Calls except local calls.. Not sure on SMS details.